[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you have a female childhood friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 19

File: childhood friend never wins.jpg (39KB, 800x344px) Image search: [Google]
childhood friend never wins.jpg
39KB, 800x344px
Did you have a female childhood friend?
>>
No op I did not
>>
Yes. Two, in fact.

I lost contact with both of them around the time I went to junior high because we went to different schools.

I got one to kiss me on a dare
>>
>>36246576
Yes. We were always together from like 6 to 18, then we went to different schools. We're both 28 now. Her bf is a tall, sexy, popular turbochad and I'm a short, ugly kissless permavirgin.
>>
File: 1426735413033.jpg (555KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1426735413033.jpg
555KB, 2048x1536px
>>36246576
Yeah, my neighbor. She's adopted Chinese. Has a kid now, we still talk from time to time. She looks kind of like this but she has a taller frame, higher cheeks and always had short hair.

I think she's why I kind of have a thing for dark skinned Asian girls. I picked up a thing for gingers from my high school crush.
>>
>>36246576
Yeah she was Indian (dot not feather) and one of her arms was alot shorter than the other, she was a nice person.
>>
>>36246812
>She looks kind of like this
You didn't need to add this or the picture, we all known chinks look alike.
>>
Looking at this thread, I wish I did.
>>
File: 1483419292575.png (238KB, 692x687px) Image search: [Google]
1483419292575.png
238KB, 692x687px
Had a 'girlfriend' when I was 7 years old, we used to play Pokemon and watch old Jackie Chan movies together. Even had a 'couple song'.

Her family ended up moving to Toronto when we were both 8. I sent her a Normiebook request about a year ago but she never responded to it. She's going out with some dipshit-looking lanklet for the record.

I hate being lonely
>>
Yup both of my best friends were girls. Then one died.
>>
>>36246576
Yeah. She's a shit
>>
>>36246576
I do, I'm getting to know her again, she had a real bad case of depression this last year.
now that we have reconnected again, I just want to help her recover and give her something to strive for.
>>
>>36246576
When I was around 6 or 7, I usually had my grandparents look after me because both my parents worked full time and I wasn't old enough to look after myself. Through that, there was a girl I usually played with.
Then on my birthday, after blowing out the candles on my cake, I lean over and kissed her, and, on the VHS recording, you can spot the exact moment she decided she hated me.
It was my fault, and I always want to beat my younger self up for doing that.
I haven't seen her now for over a decade.
>>
I did yes. We're still friends.
>>
>>36246576
a little more than half my friends growing up were female
i didn't know that was considered weird
>>
>>36246576
Yes. Her name was Jessica and she was amazing. She invited me over to her house one time when we were teenagers and I made a dumb excuse not to go and now I'm posting on /r9k/ FUCK MY LIFE.
>>
File: 1487807723025.jpg (46KB, 680x651px) Image search: [Google]
1487807723025.jpg
46KB, 680x651px
>>36246576
I did. Once high school rolled around she completely cut off contact from me and ignored me in the hallways. She was my first oneitis and still is my oneitis
>>
>>36246576
Yes but I lost everyone I cared when my parents forced me to change schools. Might have turned normal if not for that.
>>
Had a shitload of extreme waifu tier childhood friends before we moved when I was eight.
After that, nah. One but it was tenuous.
>>
i always feel so bad when i hear people say they had friends before moving.
i never moved and i still managed to have no friends, when others could supposedly just say "will you be my friend?" at a young age.
>>
>>36246576
Yeah. I had a few. I was attracted to all of them but didn't care to be with any of them so when they got boyfriends, I didn't care.
>>
Yes, though I think we moved so obviously never kept up. That was the only one.
>>
>you will never be able to have something like this no matter how hard you try
why bother.
>>
yeah she ended up being a tranny

also abandoned me for a chad when puberty hit
>>
>>36246576
I never had any friends
>>
Yeah they grew up to be ugly SJWs
>>
>>36246576
No girls always thought I was gross for some reason. One time in 3rd grade a girl bumped into me and said "ewwww I touched anon"
>>
File: 1490739710263.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1490739710263.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>36246576
I did and we always thought we would get married.

I became a soldier like my father she became a missionary like her mother.
>>
File: 1460738364249.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460738364249.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
I told her I liked her and asked her out

we never talked again

goodbye caroline
>>
nope no woman ever gave a shit about me truly
>>
I had a couple female friends throughout childhood, but none of them stayed in my life for long. One friend from Jr. High may've had a crush on me, but.....well......I guess I was blind to it.
Anyway, that picture makes me want to die.
>>
I had a lot of female friends till we hit puberty and they looked good and I was fuckin ugly
>>
Yes, she ghosted on me hard a few years ago. Spent two years trying to get a word out of her.

I do not look forward to when her mother inevitably forces her to talk to me.
>>
File: IMG_1806.jpg (148KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1806.jpg
148KB, 746x982px
Yeah I did.
Knew her since eIementary until I went to another state for high school. We hung out a lot, and had the same interests and hobbies. Being weebs, we both drew anime, and mutually encouraged each other to get better and improve.
She might've had a crush towards me at one point. Both of us walking home together after school, asking me if she can watch me during a school play rehearsal, holding my hand at the movies during a horror film. I would've tried asking her out if I wasn't such a sissy.
We lost touch after starting high school, and she ended up going out with a mutual friend that also hung out with us.
I gotten over it and am happy they found each other. But, that was pretty much the only girl in my life that has ever had an interest in me.
>>
Yes, we used to see each other all the time, but then I moved away in my last year of high school. I moved back to town for college though and I'm thinking of going to see her. Never told her how I felt when we were in hs so I think I'll ask her out now. Heard she had a bf but honestly don't give shit.
>>
All these people with interesting experiences.
>>
no i never had any significant relationships with any female other than my mother and my aunt
>>
>>36251695
Yeah, She and I were raise basically together. We would play outside every single day. Stay up with walkie talkies while we would watch Cowboy Bebop and Blue Gender. We did this until 18, I became a 0317 and she went to college. We kept talking but it got less and less. She dropped out and last I heard she got on drugs and was gangbanged. When I got out, I ran into her and she age 10 years. She also had two kids. Why? Unfair bro.
>>
No, OP, I did not.
Throughout my childhood I was wracked in depression and loneliness.
Girls would demand I avert my eyes if I looked their way, people would move to other seats if I sat near, those I asked out would tell the whole class and they'd all laugh.

I learned to stop trying. Eventually, a girlfriend fell into my life, then I lost her to Chad.
There's no point in trying EVER, even if you have one.
>>
>>36246654
Literally me tbqh

except I got back in contact with one of them several years later and I made things weird
>>
>>36253556
>She and I were raise basically together. We would play outside every single day. Stay up with walkie talkies while we would watch Cowboy Bebop and Blue Gender.
that sounds so nice.
i never had any pleasant memories like this.
maybe it's why i'm so unfit for human interaction
>>
>>36253737
legitimate autist here

I had an experience similar to his, but I don't look back on it. I live in the present; and in the present I have nobody and I enjoy nothing.

I still envied people who had richer, happier childhoods than mine, but eventually I figured it was pointless. The important part is that I *had* a childhood.
>>
No.

I had a "girlfriend" for a few days in preschool, if I remember correctly.

In 5th grade I sat next to this girl at lunch, but whenever I had a PBJ sandwich I had to move away because of her allergies.
>>
File: dfgggs.png (514KB, 1371x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dfgggs.png
514KB, 1371x2000px
I never had a female childhood friend... Or any childhood friends desu.

I've missed out in such an experience... How I have such hatred towards you all but it's all just jealousy.

I have money but I'm just dead inside anyways hoping one day I die from a car accident or heart failure.
>>
At first.

But then she just turned into a sort of fat do-nothing mom that believes in witch-craft and telepathy, and had a kid with a guy who is obsessed with being a warrior but couldn't get into the military because he's dyslexic, and dumb.

Childhood love is infatuation.
>>
>>36254000
I had PBJ often. Yay trips.
>>
>>36246576
I didn't have childhood friends
tism
>>
Man Sierra Martinez was my origginal nigga.

She played kind of pleb tier games on her game cube like animal crossing (to me) but she was good at mario sunshine. Shes 2 or 3 years older than me we met when I was 8 or 9.

But we tore up the neighborhood with sticks shaped like guns.

Dam.
Recalling this is weird
>>
Actually yes, i was neighbors with two girls, one was 15 the other 12. Became really good friends with both. I ended up dating the 15 year old because she was my age, never did anything sexual with her. We just kissed and madr out. I ended up breaking up with her because i moved out of town. Still kept in touch on facebook with them, after a few years later i started talking to the younger one. The older one got jealous and stuff and tried getting me back. She got fat so i didn't like it. I ended up fucking the younger one and dated for a bit. She cheated on me, the way i found out was because she got in a motorcycle accident with this guy, supposedly she was with her parents. She called me while in the hospital and told me what happened. I ended it right there and then.
>>
>>36253845
i didn't have a childhood.
and i don't have a life now.
maybe one day i will know what it is like to have people who want to be with me, but i'm not counting on it.
>>
>>36254226
>i didn't have a childhood.

did you grow up in a war-torn country? Were you raised in a horribly abusive environment? Did you have no moments of safety and comfort? Were you never entertained or distracted by anything? Did you ever have the capacity to dream, or were you born a mopey cunt?
>>
>>36254509
>did you grow up in a war-torn country? Were you raised in a horribly abusive environment? Did you have no moments of safety and comfort?
nothing like that
>Did you ever have the capacity to dream
nope
>were you born a mopey cunt?
bingo.
I never said i had a bad childhood, just that nothing memorable happened in any way.
never got bullied, never had a friend.
my parents were rarely negative to me, but generally acted neutral to my presence.
I never had any hobbies and rarely thought significantly.
i often spent large amounts of free time doing absolutely nothing, just staring and not thinking, and i don't mean that in the edgy teen "just stared at the wall because my life is such torture and had to calm my feelings" but simply that there wasn't (and still isn't) much going on in my head, in any way.
i feel like if this reality was a computer simulation, i would have been assigned a particularly low amount of processor resources.
>>
File: tf.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw never spent more than 2 years on same school
>>
>>36246576

Yes. We text every Monday.
>>
We were friends in 1st grade and 5th grade, but then we were never in the same classes again so we drifted apart. It was just as well, the friendship would never have survived autist puberty.
>>
>>36246576
I had a friend of mine who got a restraining order on me after I told her I was suicidal
>feelsbadman
>>
I had one from middle school. We were friends up until high school where I literally had nothing intersting to talk about. Most often, she would do the talking.
I assumed that she was a shy qt3.14, but she found herself having tons of male friends who seemed to had a better time than what I could have offer.
>>
>>36255158
This.
I recently realized that there are no "shy, different girls". Any single one of them would ghost us robots for a Chad, guaranteed.
>>
>>36246576
Yes. She got knocked up at 17, had three kids by three dufferent men, and is now a pre-op "f2m" dyke.
>>
File: 1488089511838.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488089511838.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
No op I have not
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 960x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 960x699px
>>36246576
Yes.
Part [1/2] fun childhood times.
In first grade I went to a new school, were I became a member of a small pack consisting me, a girl, and another guy. The girl was pale with light brown hair, and liked to wear rubber boots and a mix of white and rambow colors. She was verry nice and loved animals, she knew she wanted to be a vet even at that early age. We were both drawfags and traded art during class, at recess are pack would often play kick ball or join a game of family, me and the other boy were ussuly the only males but we never noticed, we also played pack were we pretended to be wolfs or dogs. Sometimes we snuck off into parts of the places we wern't supost to be at like inside the school, to the woods, or in off limit fields and talk, it was ussuly me and her but sometimes are other male friend would join us, it was always fun, most defenetly the high-light of my childhood.
>>
>>36246576
Yes. Pic related explains the story. She's married now to someone she used to complain to me about.
>>
yeah her name was jazzlyn. some qt mulatto that lived next to me. one day she just disappeared from my life. never told me anything about leaving or even said bye. it was so weird how one day I was having fun with her and the next day she was gone and never to be seen again. she probably would have been the person in my life that would have saved me from becoming a robot.
>>
>>36246844
You from indiana?
>>
>>36246576
yeah i knew quite a few
only still in contact with one
>>
>>36253556
>0317
Fuckin kill marine
>>
File: 1461688025025.png (2MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461688025025.png
2MB, 768x1024px
>>36246576
FUCK YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT RIGHT IN THE FUCKING MORNING WITH YOUR AUTISTIC IMAGE
>>
File: 03.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
03.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>>36246576
Yeah, I had a few. I ended up transferring schools because my family moved a lot and I lost contact with them. It was all the way back in preschool when everyone was my friend. Once puberty happened, I couldn't make any friends because I was ugly and antisocial. I got relentlessly bullied for having no friends and everyone always said I looked like I was going to shoot up the school. That officially marked the beginning of my robothood.
>>
>>36256546
>those misspells
get back to us when you are out of elementary school or middle you furry fuck.

reported for underage
>>
File: 1491112931206.png (43KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1491112931206.png
43KB, 446x367px
>>36248717
Are you me?
It fucking hurts dude.
I used to braid her hair, and she would always draw me pictures of videogame characters that we liked. Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, megaman etc. She probably has no idea, but ive saved every last one of them.
>>
I only had female friends in high school, before that I as full no girls allowed mode
>>
File: childhood friend.jpg (159KB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
childhood friend.jpg
159KB, 1400x600px
I've talked about her a lot, but yeah. We got married and she passed away. Then we lost our child and I tried to kill myself. I still have a female childhood friend, I guess. My wife's little sister is my only friend now. We're going to have lunch on Saturday.
>>
>>36246576
I had a few. as I grew up I became a "girls are icky" type
now I'm here
kill me
>>
>>36254048
>desu.
what the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>36258260
what's wrong with this picture? she didn't even look happy to be with him. "OH BOO HOO HE FOUND SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY ENJOYS HIS COMPANY. NOW I DON'T HAVE AN AUDIENCE FOR MY SOLIPSISTIC DEPRESSION."

fucking anime whores.
>>
>>36254974
I feel you bro
Shitty life not making real friends
>>
>>36258330
>happy in the first one
>clinging to him in the second one
>smiling in the third
>blushing and holding his hand in the fourth
It looks like she was pretty happy with him to me.
>>
>>36246576
My best friend from about 15 to 22 was a girl.

I was secretly in love with her the whole time though.
>>
Only once, but of course I had to ruin it by asking her out.

I really miss her.
>>
>>36258348
she's blushing because she's thinking about some other guys cock

the kid emotions don't count. he knew she was a dumb whore so he cycled away from her LOL!
>>
In fourth grade i did. Then i transfered schools and got hated by everyone for no reason.
It's sad too because i checked that girls facebook and she's the type of girl that i would love to have as a girlfriend but i'm too autistic to do anything.
>>
>>36256812
That is not a funny joke. You're a failure
>>
File: 1470072392530.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1470072392530.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>36246576
Not a childhood friend, but I had a female friend from like 14-15. She used to walk me home every day, and play silly pranks on me like hiding my house keys in my own bag. She was also really good at fake crying, to the point where it'd fool me every time. I'd go to hug her and ask what's wrong, then she would go SURPRIIIISE and laugh at my bewildered face. I think she might have liked me but I genuinely only saw her as a friend, not a love interest.

Yeahhhhhhh, she's a crazy turboslut now though so bullet dodged there.
>>
Female friends as a child are shit tier. They don't know how to play right.
>>
>>36258326
desu (the u is mostly silent)
Japanese word for "to be" in present form. is, am, are. weeaboos use it wrong all the time.
>>
>>36246576
>Did you have a female friend?
No
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.