[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your ideal life like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (70KB, 305x340px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 305x340px
What is your ideal life like?
>>
just a constant stream of global euphoria where nothing bad ever happens
>>
File: sufficient.gif (27KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
sufficient.gif
27KB, 400x284px
there is no ideal scenario that contains me within it
>>
>>36246411
On another planet or in the future
>>
To be a an author that wrote like 1 book and gets ez money for a comfy life where I can do whatever the fuck I want. Just freedom pretty much
>>
>>36246411
I just want to sit on my ass all day by myself in nature. I don't want to spend money or go anywhere- I just want to have unlimited introspection time.
>>
>>36246411
going on a grand adventure where i meet plenty of interesting friends and foes, including the love of my life. we work together along with our friends to beat the bad guys and save the multiverse. or something like that.
too bad it's impossible. but i still fantasize about it often.
>>
>>36246411
>Felix Argyle exists
>He's my bf

Only that would be more than enough to turn my life to total shit to totally perfect really fuckin quick.
>>
Having a mommy GF who encourages me to better myself and become the man's man I want to be and who helps me overcome my anxieties, allowing me to finally pursue my dream of working in the music business either as a composer, audio engineer or session musician.

We also have like three or four kids and we're all white as hell
>>
I'm a girl, but I'm a virgin and I never get into a relationship. I have friends of various types of backgrounds. I am sociable, but prefer to be recluse. I am able to socialize with people of all ages. I am more caring .

I'm a famous animator, cosplayer, Youtuber, voice actress, and musician. Zone-sama loves my hentai animations so much that she does collaborations with me from time to time. I live a comfortable home isn't too luxurious. Living expenses are affordable and I live in a nice area where I can either walk or take public transport to do errands or enjoy time out. I'm fit and know how to eat healthy. I camwhore, but never show my face.
>>
Free of all desire and needs.
and not any of that 'if I don't think about, it it doesn't exist' Buddhism bs.
>>
File: 1489528819591.jpg (42KB, 372x392px) Image search: [Google]
1489528819591.jpg
42KB, 372x392px
>>36246567
>not making a Felix Argyle tulpa
>2017
>>
>>36246804
I don't have the time to do something so complex like a tulpa.
For that you need atleast 1 hour a day of imaginating it, I do not have that time.
If I had, I would already have a Felix tulpa.
>>
>>36246411
>What is your ideal life like?
I wanna be a girl

a CUTE girl

that's all
>>
>>36248012
>r9k
>having time for anything
>>
I would like to be married to a nice girl and have a couple of children, living in a nice stable society.
To be able to come home from work every day to my family.

That's all I want.
>>
File: ideal.png (365KB, 600x981px) Image search: [Google]
ideal.png
365KB, 600x981px
I want to be a super cute, ditzy trap with a mommy GF. I wouldn't be a completely dependant little shit, but she'd like to take care of me and dote on me. I'd be the cute lead singer of an indierock band too.
>>
>>36248187
What?
I guess you're saying I have a lot of time because I browse /r9k/...?
I could be wrong, please explain.
But if I'm right, only browse 4chan late at night, when I can't sleep.
It currently is 2:36 AM here in Italy.
>>
>>36248282
r9k is full of neets, or, it should be
>>
>>36246561
Go to China and climb mount everest

Do something extraordinary
>>
>>36246626
You sound like a good person.

GF material
>>
>>36246411
I would love to be able to just travel with a horse, backpack, survival gear (including a revolver for protection against people), fishing rod, bow, etc. and just live my life traveling from place to place hunting and fishing for food not having to worry about laws or government in any way.

It's actually a lot like one of those fantasy adventures you hear about. I wish I could actually do it, but I wouldn't want to deal with the legality of hunting/fishing year-round without a license and I don't know of another way to have a steady source of food without money.
>>
>>36246411
4k neetbux a month
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.