[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are is professorial crowd so cocky?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1492115156512.jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
1492115156512.jpg
12KB, 276x183px
why are is professorial crowd so cocky?
>>
Try again OP. Next time don't post a thumbnail and write like a retard.
>>
as a member of the professorial crowd I wholeheartedly kek'd
>>
>>36246190
begoz they is think they beter than us!
>>
>>36246190
Because your low self esteem makes it difficult for you to understand the behavior of people with normal self esteem and you perceive normal human behavior as cocky.
>>
>>36246827
>this projection

wew!
>>
>>36246584
why do you care if its a thumbnail? Do you not understand whats going on in the picture? Are you retarded?
>>
>>36246859
I generally assume that people on r9k have low self esteem. Is that an unreasonable assumption?
>>
>>36246896
That's just your projection assuming everyone is like you
>>
>>36246930
nah, he's almost surely right
that most robots have little self-esteem
but professors are cockier than they ought to be, cockier than their studies warrant, unless they also served in the military then it's okay
>>
>>36246190
Why do you keep posting this? Fuck off you retarded cunt.
>>
Because they don't say retarded shit like "why are is"
>>
>>36247063
I've never posted this in my life you paranoid retard. You sound british too, go get your teeth fixed you inbred fuck
>>
>>36247066
So you're one of those guys that suck college professors off? lol at your life faggot
>>
>>36247063
lol fucking inbred british homosexual
>>
>>36247199
>>36247269
Don't give me that rubbish. There was literally a post 3 hours ago asking the same question with the same pic. You're not fooling anyone mate.
>>
>>36247362
Yea I knew you were some british fag
>>
>>36247040
Why should someone who served in the military be more cocky?
Being braindead and fighting because propaganda tricked you should make you less cocky
>>
>>36246930
Thanks for your psychoanalysis, but I'm responding to the thread because I'm a "cocky" professional.
>>
>>36247800
And by cocky you mean you're full of cocks
>>
>>36247411
a prof who never made a big risk
how could he deserve smugness?
never

sure there are the soldiers who sign up and check out
but the smartypants who put his brainpan on the line
there now is no trivial hombre
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.