[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
I'm a senior in highschool in a small town, I guess I'm really good at baseball because I realized I am chad. The total highschool chad, scouts for good colleges want me and girls arent a problem and I have money. So why am I still so depressed anons? I want to die more than anything
>>
>>36245921
What is it that bothers you?
What are you sad about?
>>
No purpose and no goals

What do you want out of life?
>>
>>36245968
I guess its the fact that even stepping up to bat doesnt get me excited anymore, the adrenaline use to be unreal, and now, nothing excites me anymore, nothing brings me joy and I dont even want to go to college or play baseball anymore
>>
>>36245997
Are you OP?

Happiness and peace is All i really want.
Also it would be cool learn some ocult shit.
>>
>>36246052
There is more in life than adrenaline.
If you dont want to play anymore then just dont do it, its not a big deal.
>>
I can't even find myself motivated to have sex anymore, because of this I'm certain that its only a matter of time before a girl I turn down starts a rumor that I'm gay because thats just how high school works.
>>
>>36246096
In Bumfuckville, USA, baseball is the very fucking core of these ignorant rednecks existence
>>
>>36246126
Why do you fucking care about highschool gosip?
That shit is fucking meaningless
>>
>>36246213
I'm sure thats easy coming from some neckbeard who was invisible in highschool. Its different when every eye is ridiculing your every move, everything you do is criticized
>>
>>36246266
Im really not a robot/neckbeard to be honest, so dont try that shit with me.

My Point is, why would you care about opinions of such people? If they think like that they are clearly inmature kids , why do you want to be friend with people like that?

Instead you should be listening to the people who really care about you , like your real friends, people who really care for you and for your development as a person.
>>
>>36246359
I moved here from a young age, I'm the only person who isnt an inbred degenerate. No one here is capable of developing and maintaining complex and meaningful friendships/relationships. I care because its easier to maintain my image than it is to deal with being Punished Chad: A Fallen Legend or some meme shit like that
>>
>>36246528
Just be the real you.
If you dont ,this shit will blow up in you face one day and it would be 100x times worse than anything a high school kid can say to you.
>>
>>36246839
>be urself

lol you're right you aren't a robot
>>
>>36246873
Be yourself can be being an autist furry who goes in the street in a fucking pony costume.
>>
>>36245921
It's all good you have everything in front of you to be happy. Maybe you might be good at baseball but it's not really your thing for example try some new activities or find a hobby
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.