[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else really scared of thunder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (14KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 238x212px
Anyone else really scared of thunder?
>>
>>36244807
Yeah, any sudden loud bangs really fucking scare the shit out of me. I remember this one time about maybe 8 years ago I was playing GTA IV and all of a sudden me and my dad heard this loud fucking explosion and we got up, shouted "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, WAS THAT AN EXPLOSION HOLY FUCK!" and looked around for 5 minutes to see what it was.

Turns out it was a thunderclap directly over our house. Now I'm triggered whenever there is a storm and usually have to plug my ears.
>>
Please somebody talk to me. I'm being serious. It's thundering right now and I'm like freaking out.
>>
>>36244926
I just posted a reply you fag. I hope a giant thunderclap comes over your house and kills you.
>>
File: 1489850534795.png (2MB, 1269x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1489850534795.png
2MB, 1269x1594px
I actually really enjoy it and it calms me down immensely. it's the most comfy weather there is. The only thing i dislike about it is the fact that i often get power outs when i get thunder though.
>>
>>36244926

Some did post, and you ignored them like people ignore me when I answer a question.

Fucking normie.
>>
>>36244956
I'm sorry I didn't see your reply I'm all scared and not thinking straight. Please talk me through this? I need you man
>>
Terrified of tornadoes
>>
>>36244989
Just cover your ears until it goes away.
>>
You sound like my nigger dad. Always unplugging shit and closing windows pure cowardice.
>>
>>36244926
Grow a pair. Public speaking and talking to girls is scary, not fucking thunder. You're inside and safe.
>>
>>36245016
I'm trying but I need to type and I can't do both. It's shaking my house I'm scared
>>
Thunder is the comfiest sound in nature
>>
>>36245068
Fuck man, just wear headphones and listen to music really loud. And I thought I was a pussy. I might be scared of thunder but I soldier through it.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 279x181px
>>36244807
>grown men afraid of thunder
>>
>>36244807
Yeah, but it almost never happens here so when it does it's suprising.
>>
>>36245062
>talking to girls is scary
I chuckled but this is true
>>
>>36245061
>>36245062
>>36245073
>>36245092
>>36245199
Since you guys are so tough let me a ask you a few things
How do I know it's thunder and not bombs dropping?
How do I know the thunder won't hurt me?
How do I know it won't destroy my house?
How do I know it won't destroy my ear drums?
Has anyone ever died of thunder?
>>
>>36244926
Poor lil bb
>>
>>36244956
Kek otgijhbn
>>
File: 1475762605399.png (479KB, 663x783px) Image search: [Google]
1475762605399.png
479KB, 663x783px
>>36245318
>completely different noise
>thunder won't hurt your house its noise
>very unlikely
>no

Come to florida mate we're the lightning capital I promise thunderstorms are /comfy/
>>
File: 1491659883319.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1491659883319.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>36244807
Funny thing how hearing thunder makes me happy, euphoric even. Especially when it hits nearby, i can't help but laugh. it gives this weird feeling that nature is finally setting into motion into this violent form, and is overwhelmingly filling your ears.
Or maybe am I just retarded? Anyway, love thunder, even though it's entirely irrational.
>>
>>36244912
I'm like this. whenever a space shuttle lands near my house, the Sonic boom scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>36245318
>How do I know it's thunder and not bombs dropping?
By not being a retard and knowing that the 2 sound nothing alike.
>How do I know the thunder won't hurt me?
Because thunder is nothing but a sound. Lighting has a chance of hurting you, but the chances of it striking you when you're in your house is next to 0.
>How do I know it won't destroy my house?
Most houses have lightning rods spread throughout the yard.
>How do I know it won't destroy my ear drums?
It has zero chances of destroying your ear drums unless you get struck by lightning, which will most likely never happen.
>Has anyone ever died of thunder?
No. Thunder is just a sound.
>>
>>36245454
Fuck yor anime.
But yes

My brothers and I would leak precum when the sky looked like it was going to fall apart.

This one time we saw lightning strike the trunk of a car and open it.
The block's entire alarms went off as a result.

Shit.
Was.
Juiced
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.