[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a gf, what the FUCK do I do now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1486705022154.jpg (53KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1486705022154.jpg
53KB, 480x331px
She is my first so I don't know if its normal. We were both virgins.
She literally wants to fuck all day. I guess girls don't have the refractory period?
But she's still insane, I come in her, she starts to clean me with her mouth, forgets herself and moves onto bj. Shits sensitive
I can max go around 5 times a day, but she always initiates and masturbates when I'm tired, so I have no clue what her actual limit is.
She sleeps lighter than me, and will wake me up with a bj or riding me in the middle of the night. It's cute, but my sleep suffers.
I think she might be a nymphomaniac, she has other mental issues too.
I didn't know she would be like this, when we were friends she was very shy.

I'm scared to talk to her about it, I just pretend to keep sleeping when she starts shit at night.
I know there must be some cyborgs on this board with the same problem.
If I can't calm her somehow, is there any way to shorten the refractory period for me?
>>
>cyborg who used to fuck ex gf 3 times a day.

this isn't a problem faggot. your masquerading a humble brag as a problem. the obvious solution is to tell her to fuck off and hate fuck her later when you feel like it.
>>
You ask her for nudes and post them here.
>>
>>36244197
She (if she even exists) is likely not reaching a proper climax.
>>
>>36244197
You know when people say 'the honeymoon period'? This is that. If you're both virgins then it is even more intense so just ride it out and enjoy it, eat more protein and drink more water. Think of all the things you wanted to try when you were frustrated and fantasising, you can do those things now so stop complaining.

Also as another anon said make sure she's properly climaxing.
>>
>>36244197
Say no, pussy.

What's she gonna do? Leave you? She's addicted to your cock.
>>
>>36244454
Okay I lied. I was hoping to get proper guy advice and gauge how much damage I'm doing.
I'm the girl in op.
I feel kind of guilty like a fat person eating cake or something. Girls are taught we should hate sex and use it like twice a year to get things, but wtf why
>tfw bf has been asleep for 5h
>tfw ridden him twice
>tfw waiting for him to wake up so he can consent to the next turn
>if I was a man he would be filing harrassment claims
>>
>>36244728
Protein and water is good, thank you. We've been together for a year and a half.
>>
>>36244840
You'll calm down it's just new and exciting, stay loyal, maybe try and get some more sleep and it'll be fine. The sex will be better if you let him rest first.
>>
>>36244840

Have you considered not raping your man?

But yeah, invest in a dildo or something so you don't break him all the time.
>>
>>36244840

how attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

also do you suffer from PTSD, anxiety or any other condition?
>>
>>36244840
tell him while he urinates to start and stop the flow of urination 8-10 times to increase how long can can go without ejaculation.

I have the same problem with my wife, but I can stay hard until she's satisfied, even if I'm not going to finish. Works when I'm blackout drunk too, just don't ejaculate.

Also, masturbate more you sloot
>>
>>36244883
Okay you've been together but having sex is a real relationship, it's when things start getting good. So this is still a honeymoon period, ask him if there's anything he wants to try so you can make sure he's enjoying it as much as you, communicate what you like (if he's the shy type drink a bit first) and just try to relax.
>>
>>36244958
Stopping urination mid flow is bad for your prostate anon.
>>
>>36244955
I'm not /soc/, senpai. People are not good judges of their own looks. I have self esteem issues from my other meemtal illnesses (depression, ocd, anxiety), but I have accidentally friendzoned a lot of guys and realised it later cause autismo.

>>36245042
Is this true? I'm trynna get laid not fuck up his health.
>>
>>36244197
Get her a vibrator fool
>>
>>36244197

Fucking kill yourself lucky normalfag piece of shit.

>>36244344

You aren't a cyborg.
More like a failed normie.
>>
>>36244840
You're a rapist and should be in jail for your crimes. Also tits or GTFO
>>
Ask him how he feels not us, this is your relationship and it's the two of you get some communication going.
>>
When girls lose their virginity its like a flood gate. They just want to have lots and lots of sex.

Subconsciously it means she wants to have your babies OP. Congrats!

Don't you two have jobs?
>>
Sex can get boring if you fuck nonstop. I remember fucking all through yeast infections, chafing, when she was dry but still horny.

Nothing is wrong but if you get bored or start losing the feelings of excitement and love you feel for them when you finish fucking just dont be afraid. Take a break, ans when you feel lonely just turn your thoughts to that special person tou now have in your life.

Now get the fuck out of here before we tie you both in a sack and drop you in the river you non virgin pieces of shit
>>
idk i'v got my eye on this one honey and if she wants to imma fuck her nonstop
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.