[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls meet guy from /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: cuntreviewofmale.png (92KB, 775x553px) Image search: [Google]
cuntreviewofmale.png
92KB, 775x553px
pic related

so robots, even if you follow all the rules written by females, you're still a creep if you're unattractive but act like a normie

how do we rehabilitate our subconscious desires and hatred? maybe andrea dworkin was right and we are all secretly rapists and murderers.
>>
>>36243806
You stop giving a shit about them. You realize that you don't need to make things right and you can't because male disposability is ingrained deep down in your collective subconscious. No one will ever give a shit about men, and women are gullible conformists that will just do every single thing the powers that be wants them to do. If you worked a bit in marketing you know what I'm talking about.

You need to make YOUR life better. Find a lover that is okay and doesn't subscribe to that bullshit. Don't let the internet make you feel like everybody is a dumb SJW fucktard. There are reasonable people out there.
>>
>>36244132
>There are reasonable people out there.
that's why i come here, to find reasonable people to talk to, that understand my feels
>>
File: 1491658403579.jpg (42KB, 478x489px) Image search: [Google]
1491658403579.jpg
42KB, 478x489px
>>36243806
This is a weird, conflicting feeling I'm having

On one hand I despise the white people here enough to fork their eyes out

Yet a woman trying to "defend" me by withholding her pussy has made me feel more degraded and weak than anything the human filth here have done in an attempt to

very weird, not so nice feeling
>>
>>36243806
>you have to give respect to earn it
Somebody is an entitled piece of shit. You earn respect by actions. And all men are r9k, should then consider the good old "no smoke without a fire" or the Schema theory.
>>
>>36243806
Holy moly
She sounds like such a prententious know it all cunt.
As if r9k was a cohesive hivemind or something.
This is why women wont ever get respect from me, they need to earn it.
Kind of like what the girl is saying in OPs pic.
Only SHE has to change, not the poor sap who is trying to gf her.
Dont listen to any women you meet on r9k of all places anon, i know thats already a given but all these women are as fucked up and lonely/desperate for chad cock and attention as we are for love and affection.
>>
>>36243806
Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the nazi party.

Why do they think we care about them being triggered? If I can deal being ignored, they should deal with me helping fascists
>>
>>36244393
Is this a troll post?
Where is this i hate all whites thing coming from?
How do you stand to even come here when 75% of this sites user base are white males??
>>
>>36244460
insidious people with ulterior motives exist in both genders???

quelle suprise!!!
>>
File: C7qZz_eV4AAJ4sh.jpg (38KB, 512x423px) Image search: [Google]
C7qZz_eV4AAJ4sh.jpg
38KB, 512x423px
>Respect is a two way street, guys!!!
>YOU have to ACTIVELY behave exactly as we say if you want any chance of being treated like a human being
>But in all likelihood we'll just keep shitting on you and call you entitled if you complain

>Oh no we lost the supreme court??? How???
>>
>>36244505
>Where is this i hate all whites thing coming from?

A joke right? It couldn't the blatant, viscous racism

>How do you stand to even come here when 75% of this sites user base are white males??

It's a love-hate relationship, I post but I could never be friends with someone from here
>>
>>36243806
so women are just in for acting like a good person
>>
>help niggers out and only then do you get access to my magical vagina

this means nothing, if brad pitt was a robot who hated women she would fuck him anyway

women only care about looks or money, everything else is a lie
>>
>>36244619
>tfw white and all my friends are minorities
>tfw some anon thinks I'm racist because I use the word nigger

Really activated my almonds
>>
>>36243806
>using "pussy" and "eventual" in the same sentence
its not eventual. girls put out in the first 3 dates, which can be done in less than a week, maximum. it is the looks AND how you express yourself, just as long as they add up to 100% in that short time span.

anyways, the flaw here is anybody thinking pussy is eventual. you should instead treat it like its obligatory. another flaw is thinking its a solution. its a complimentary thing. get pussy? good. don't get it? don't worry about it. cultivating romance is a drain on an introvert.
>>
>>36243806
>people under 40 using "kiddo"
>>
File: 9KaGtN6.jpg (189KB, 800x1827px) Image search: [Google]
9KaGtN6.jpg
189KB, 800x1827px
>>36243806
Funny considering when you are actually cool and chill and a good person who helps out others they shit on you too.

Wont effect who I am, I will stay cool chill and nice. However this shit is just an excuse to fuck tons of assholes and not feel bad for being a cunt sandwhich to nice dudes.
>>
>>36245001
I'm the same way. What's that thing that one enlightened dude said, if given the choice to rape people, I would rape exactly 0 because that's just not part of my moral flowchart. It's not even an option to me.

I still don't want to rape women after reading this post. It doesn't make me angrier or change who I am. But it does make me a little bit more cautious, more stringent in my standards from now on.
>>
File: 3UzPo8E.png (336KB, 800x970px) Image search: [Google]
3UzPo8E.png
336KB, 800x970px
>>36245001
>>36245255
Yeah thats how it should be. For me its disheartening yeah, knowing just because I am nice and chill that I am considered a fucking plague carrier to most these girls but it is what it is.

I would rather be lonely nice and cool than be in a relationship and act like a dick to people and treat a women like shit to get pussy.
>>
>>36243806
>making assumptions about people because they're "nice"

Sounds like a cunt. Where'd you find this OP?
>>
>>36245385
found it here in the robots meetup thread >>36243305
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.