[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Aren't You a Crust Punk, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: gutter-punks-pic.jpg (54KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
gutter-punks-pic.jpg
54KB, 640x354px
>easy to make friends with other crusties
>lots of qt3.14 crustpunk grills
>don't have to work, just spange with your crusty crew for beer money
>hop trains, go on adventures
>>
because I like hardcore more than crust

>tfw you will never have youth crew friends
>>
NYCfag here. I see them all the time. Crust punks are the absolute worst. Why anyone gives them money is beyond me. I guess they remind tourists of their "rebellious" teenage fuckup kids.

The girls are all disgusting btw. Most have sores and fucked up teeth from meth, and they all have shit hygiene. Enjoy your hairy, body odor ridden degenerate whores.
>>
>>36243775
Because why not kick the shit out of those pussies instead?
>>
>>36243775
i wasnt born into money.
>>
>>36244077
Because they are used to street fights.
>>
cause i'm not white.

not original
>>
File: 305379629_0cf039ac22_z.jpg (72KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
305379629_0cf039ac22_z.jpg
72KB, 500x473px
>>36244262
I've seen plenty of black crusties, and there are huge latino punk scenes everywhere as well.
>>
>>36243775
I used to hang out with some of them some years ago.
Although i have some good Moments with them, all have some kind of depression and are very negative about absolutely everything.
>>
>>36243775
Just walked past one in walgreens, cute lil thing but she smelled awful
>>
>>36244559
>tfw you'll never drink a 40 on the roof of the punk squat with a qt after a show
>>
Love my crusty kids. Wanna drink a beer at the hopout with me OP?
>>
>>36243775
Because I'm not anything. I would just be a soft babyfaced effeminate loser putting on a costume and pretending to hold a worldview I don't agree with. I'm a damned NEET loser is what I am.
>>
>>36244821
You'd fit in perfectly if that's the case.
>>
>>36244821
Same. I've been into punk since I was a teenager, but never made any cool punk friends to get into trouble with. Used to go to shows alone, I'm just too much of a robot loser to even make friends with other outcast losers.

Plus now that I'm older I don't totally agree with the politics anymore, but I still like it for what it is.

>>36244734
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>36243775
Beaner crusty, reporting in. Also, never spange, always busk of you can play an instrument

>>36244734
I'll see ya there anon
>>
>>36244942
Busking is superior choice. Everyone likes an angry haggard homeless drifter drunk singing to a guitar.

What city you in kid
>>
>>36244969
Agreed. I'm currently near Seattle. I love it out here, and there's a great punk scebe
>>
>>36245015
Nice. Haven't done any northern states yet. Been meaning to, but I been stuck doing dirt work the last couple weeks by yosemite. Housed up, getting paid. Think ima blow all my earnings on liquor on hookers when Im done here.
>>
File: 1491535145227.jpg (47KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491535145227.jpg
47KB, 700x525px
>>36243775
Fuckin crusties man. Come to shows in packs, bring a bunch of mangy dogs, make everything smell like shit, and will probably steal something. I've met a few cool ones but the rest can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>36245065
Fucking housie punks. So rebellious by paying taxes and rent, and making your boss and landlord wealthy.

Next time stay the fuck home
>>
National and regional scenes are so small and disperse that no one takes this kind of niche cultures seriously anymore. If some punk would try and start sleeping on the street he'd probably be beaten and robbed by gypsies.
>>
>>36243775

Because I know what a shower and a job are.
>>
>>36245059
Oh nice. Yeah the PNW is fucking great in the summer. If you're riding out this way, stay the fuck out of Klamith Falls. The bulls are fucking assholes

>>36245124
Kek
>>
>>36243775
Because it's retarded and I'm 30
>>
Because I'm not a commie.
>>
>>36243775
Yeah lad being a homeless heroin fueled violent criminal sounds sick to me too.
>>
File: 1491711083781.png (125KB, 281x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491711083781.png
125KB, 281x333px
>>36245124
>How should we rebel against the man? I know, let's never bathe, live outside, be constantly inebriated, and demand change from people who barely have enough for themselves!
I know I'm being trolled because no real crusty would have internet access, but shit man, the ideology is retarded. Go get a stick and poke in a squat or something.
>>
File: 1490387276292.jpg (159KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490387276292.jpg
159KB, 1920x1200px
>>36245430
I'm retarded and 30. But then again dude, I tried to do the normalfag thing for awhile - apartment. Job. Car. Well. Long story short, lost the job some years back and wound up on the street, and haven't managed to change that since. And ya know something else? While I'm probably gonna die forgotten on the side of the highway somewhere, at least at this point, I'm living life on my own terms and am, for the most part, actually fuckin happy for a change.

Balance your fortunes how you want, but you weren't meant to live like cattle.
>>
>>36243775
they're basically white niggers in edgy clothing
>>
>crust punk girls
>cutie three fourteen

anon how retarded are you?
they call themselves crustpunks for a reason they fucking stink and do jib.
>>
>>36245526
it's the fucking current year, you can get a cheap smartphone for $20 these days, and free wifi is literally everywhere.

source: I have a $20 smartphone
>>
>>36244705
so fucking qt
wish I had a personality so I could attract qts
>>
One of my college friends is a crust punk.
He's an asshole with alcohol problems who abuses his girlfriend in front of everybody. She somehow always gets back with him.

I don't get people who chose to be homeless when they have a family support system. It never comes off as some sort of anarchic anti capitalist rebellion, they just look like pathetic urchins who smell like fucking ass and are extremely self centered.

Tl;dr fuck the crust punk movement
>>
>>36243775
Crust punk kids piss me off. I see them on the streets all the time begging for money and being pissed when no one gives them handouts. Fuck them.
>>
>>36243775
Because these people are fucking boring. All they talk about is hur hur hur get high get drunk.
EVERY fucking day.
They're shit people. They're just normies who decided they're living on the street. That's the extent of their mental capacity.
>>
>>36244705
jesus christ her arm looks so fucked up idk why
>>
It's worth pointing out that not all crusties or traveling kids are shitty oogles. I fucking hate oogles. They're the abusive junkies who will steal from you ane who beat their dog. Fuck oogles
>>
How does a robit become a crustie? No meme answers plz
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x224px
>>36245526
>I bathe
Enjoy the extra estrogen seeping through your pores
>no house
Least I don't make my mother pay my bills
>inebriated
I could be blacking out drunk and I'd still make more money than you, whoop your ass sideways, and get laid in the same breath
>spanging
Nigger, I do landscaping and construction all the fucking time and live off that money

I'll grant you some of it is true, though, and I see a lot of wasted potential in this community, but you paint with the broadest brush I've ever seen. Probably think all women are whores coz they don't fuck you, amirite?
>>
>>36244189
They are used to getting the shit kicked out of them*
>>
>>36243824
Youth crew is much more conducive to robot culture than crust is, but we're all punks so we need to stick together.

I don't mind the crusties, I just don't like the idea of being perpetually dirty, diseased, and hooked on drugs and alcohol.

I like being dirty as much as the next punk,but I do draw a line somewhere
>>
>>36245787
How does a jerkoff like you find work regularly?
>>
>>36243775
Me and my fascist bros run these fagtards out of our neighborhood all the time (the train runs right through it). The other day, we sent two to the hospital with a broken skull and broken arms then we shot their dog lel.

Our commander says he killed one and buried him in the woods but I doubt it. He's full of shit sometimes. Says he's related to hitler and shit like that.
>>
>>36245871
Craigslist is a good spot. I'll compete with the Chicanos at the uhaul and home depot. I have a few friends who I do seasonal shit for in CA and NC. Walking up to job sites and asking the foreman can even pay off if you need a gig. Since my expenses are low a la no rent or car, my money goes a lot further so I don't have to spend as much time working. If I'm ever in a pinch, I keep my guitar handy and busk. That's about it.
>>
punks need to be execute desu
>>
>>36243775
i like living in a comfortable flat and showering regularly and all those disgusting bourgeois activities.
Being homeless absolutely does not appeal to me.
>>
File: 1490539489436.gif (1MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490539489436.gif
1MB, 267x200px
>>36245787
>soap + water = human hormone
Crusty science everyone. Anyway, I pay for my own apartment because I've got a jobby job where I guarantee I make more than you. Admittedly I exaggerate a bit to make a point, but look at yourself, bragging about how much you make while sleeping on the sidewalk and larping as a "true rebel" or something? The whole subculture's a bad joke.
>>
>>36245924

nice roleplay bro
>>
what would crust punks being doing on the internet? crust punks dont have iphones and laptops and wifi , dude.
>>
>>36246058
The hormones are in the water already

And you're the bad joke, sucking the mans tit, actin high n mighty. You're just a pussy ass wage cuck

>not the person ur responding to, just larping
>>
>>36246058
Xenoestrogens, faggot. They're in almost everything you consume on a daily basis. Look it up, you could learn something, as novel as that idea may be. But I really just expect you to keep being an ass. It's more fun that way.

You know that job you have? You'll work it everyday regardless of whether you want it or not because you think having a place to stay means more than the experience you'll get while you're here on earth. Whether you know it or not, you're going to be in for an empty life. Thats probably why you come here.
>>
>>36246147
See
>>36245614

Also, since I'm working on a friends property, he has WiFi
>>
>>36246340
We're all in for an empty life, bud, that's the only kind they make. Believe it or not I've been out on the road myself for a time, and living like that is just as much of a job as any one you get paid for with none of the benefits.
I'm fine with agreeing to disagree, if we're both relatively content I don't see the problem. Oh yeah, and based on a cursory Google search there's no xenoestrogens in deodorant, so, you know. Just saying.
>>
>>36246628
I can agree to disagree. Fair enough on the emptiness of life and the road being a job, as well. I'll be content to be an Epicurean extremist, you do your thing, and maybe if our paths cross we won't have to foam at the mouth about each other.

Can we at least agree on one thing?

Nobody likes fucking hippies
>>
Because they are degenerate lifestylists. They're just bourgeoisie larping as anarchists.
>>
>>36246699
>tfw hippie
why do they persecute me so
>>
>>36246758
Coz no one wants to hear your chanty chakra crystal magic manifesto presto bullshit
>>
>>36246699
I can agree on that, hippies are generally brain dead. And yeah, like I said in the original post I made some crusties are chill, if we can respect each other I have no problem.
>>
Because its more cringy than sonic autism.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.