[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just be yourself doesn't actually wor-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: rhPqWEA.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rhPqWEA.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>just be yourself doesn't actually wor-
>>
>Oy vey Microsoft screwed me over
>>
File: IMG_1928.jpg (42KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1928.jpg
42KB, 480x720px
>>36243659
He's funny and famous which are two things I am not. Also she sounds like she has the auts.

Sam Hyde should be the real model for any robot that wants to be chad. Dude is ugly as shit but he gives 0 fucks.

>inb4 6'4
Sam Hyde is a 5'9 manlet
>>
>>36243659
She's ugly, most robots here could get a gf like this
>>
>>36243772
he wasn't rich or famous back in the day

who pre /100k/ dunkey here?
>>
>make a video that gets 50k views in a week
>three girls out of 50k want to fuck me
>dunkey gets like a million views per vid
It's not that hard at that point
>>
>>36243772
>5'9
There's literally a HWNDU video where it shows a bunch of manlets with Sam and he looks like a goddamn giant. He has to be at least 6'4.
>>
>>36243809
It's a meme in the mde fanbase to joke about Sam's height. He's definitely 6'4 at least
>>
>>36243794
Dunk's celebratory dance vids were the best when he was at sub 100k subs. After he quit league I think he lost his touch though. His vids are still alright but it doesn't have that magical feel to it that made me laugh like a madman. Or maybe I just grew up.
>>
>>36243809
He is 5'9 if not smaller. Sam Hyde literally hired 5'1-5'4 turbo manlets off Craigslist to look taller. It'll probably be the first result on google if you search for it.
>>
>>36243785
at least she ain't fat mane. I feel like her male partner is quite worse. most robots here aren't even that ugly. I, for one.
>>
>>36243659
Stop posting unfunny subhuman video game youtube celebrities you underage child
>>
>>36243772
Sam is a sad antisocial narcissistic piece of shit
>>
>>36243659
Know the guy. She's his sister
>>
>>36243868
>implying I didn't say he isn't
He also fucked the r9k dream girl.
>>
>>36243659
He looks like he wants to rape c*ildren in his basment
>>
>>36243772
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

oreganolio
>>
>>36243772
except he is also "funny" so you just invalidated your own post
>>
>>36243884
Thet's videogamedunder ya dimbis
>>
>>36243902
Re read my post. I didn't say he wasn't, I'm just saying he's a better model since he's more alpha than dunkey.

>tfw lack reading comprehension
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1024x681px
They are both ugly and autistic af
>>
File: 1492090001872.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1492090001872.png
12KB, 243x243px
>>36243951
>i cant be like this guy because hes funny which i am not
>but you should be like this guy who is also funny

:-)
>>
>>36243857

I prefer chubby girls to skinny girls. skinny and small girls feel fragile as fuck which bothers me because I'm a huge softie which women hate so I prefer chubby aspie girls who don't find aggressive men appealing.
>>
>>36244054
Those are separate thoughts you nigger.

>I'm not funny or famous
One thought

>A better example for aspiring anons would be Sam Hyde
Second thought
>>
>>36243972

She has an amazing body though. Only klv's obsese over looks.
>>
>>36244091
As in yes they are both funny but Sam has the alpha attributes dunkey doesn't.
>>
File: 1480935467580.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1480935467580.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>36243850
>Sam Hyde is 5'9 if not smaller.

There is no way.

Sam Hyde is a shitfucker and if he wasn't 6'4", he would have been lynched by now. It's basically the same idea with "Chad" and the theory of "getting away with it".
>>
>>36244081
I dig what you're saying. There's this chubby girl, 5 years older than me but still behaving like she was 20 so we cool, who I think might be somewhat into me. She a hardcore feminist so she finds the standard macho man to be amusing (not that she dislikes other expressions of masculinity that take place in the punk-SJW ambient she fucks wit). I'm a skinny boi who attends to the same concerts as her and gives a fuck about feminism, sometimes even openly cracking jokes about it.
She's cute desu. She's sincere even if it's about some things I find to be dogshit. At first sight, she's candid, she'd really stand for what she believes in/who she might believe in. She's been sad too, as far as I know. She hasn't had much attraction from those she'd be interested in, and she laughts at those who are interested in her but seem ridiculous to her and us (but nor for other better looking women at her age). But I can't find enough reasons to go following that path.
>>
>>36244091
regardless it doesnt make much sense, you can be average (which id say he is) and still get girls if youre charismatic and have personality which he does, as well as being tall.

robots arent naturally funny as he is so to say you should aspire to be like him is a bit redundant.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.