[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free food to bypass wagecuckery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (114KB, 699x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
114KB, 699x800px
Sup NEETs and wagecucks. I got a life tip for you guys, might work out for you.

I live in Chicago. My mom works in finance and has her clients come to our house for to do their documents. One of her clients is a fucking genius. It's this old couple has a rotation of going to like 5 or 6 different churches where they just pick up free food every day in the morning, and they never pay for groceries, ever. They rotate to make it less conspicuous.

My family isn't poor, neither is this couple. They brought over 5 fucking boxes of food to us and just gave it to us for as Easter gift. All this goddamn healthy food too. 36 count whole wheat breadrolls, caned beans, veggies, spinach, pasta sauce, all of this goddamn shit. Must of been like 300$ worth of food in there. Goddamn.

Just wanted to share with you guys. Maybe you can find some use in it, or it'll help you all out in life. Groceries are one of the biggest expenses following rent/mortgage payments. Fuck wagecucking. Live your dreams. You're going to die one day, do you really want to spend more of your life being a wagie piece of fucking shit?
>>
>>36242327
Food pantries are fucking great, I haven't spent money on food (besides fresh meat) for over 2 years
Even some soup kitchens will give me swag bags of shit like granola or bread to take home.
>>
>>36242327
how jewish are they, and how jewish is your family?
>>
File: 1489893495832.png (80KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1489893495832.png
80KB, 500x276px
>>36242327
Instantly reminded me of this video.
>>
>>36242710
fuck, i forgot the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njXyjM51pwg&t=35s

Originally original
>>
File: 24 - FPfj8vk.png (40KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
24 - FPfj8vk.png
40KB, 633x758px
I could never live without being able to pick the food I eat. If I don't get the food I think is most delicious I get really mad.
>>
File: 1467595166401.jpg (189KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1467595166401.jpg
189KB, 499x499px
>>36242327
>ITT: OP learns about the foodbank.
>>
File: 14673239320300.jpg (93KB, 782x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14673239320300.jpg
93KB, 782x1080px
>Anon, I need you to stay and do 12 hours unpaid overtime. No excuses, this is mandatory.
>>
>>36242327
>most churches don't do this
>the churches that do only give you a few days of food per week
I could do it if I showed up for their lunches constantly, and basically lived like a homeless person. It'd be a full time job to eat where I live off of churches.
>>
You're not bypassing anything.
I don't want to be the one to tell you but the dominos are all stacked. It cost you more to not do something that should cost more to do because people don't want things to be right. Only God can macromanage things enough, and people that lose their faith just want God to unleash hell. Doing a bunch of small easy things gets complicated. That one little cog could be the difference. It's emphasized in leadership but it's promoted more heavily downward to smaller positions because upper either dealt with it or it'd cost them to much to do it themselves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.