[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stacy vs. Your Future Wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: wow.jpg (557KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
557KB, 1000x741px
haha beta nu-males suck ass
>>
Stacy Wife For Life
>>
all the pics on the left are made by catering companies.
>>
>>36242207
if you haven't had a mom that did that for you, i feel bad.
>>
>>36242228
i didn't, but my mother had to be extremely frugal just to insure i got something to eat.

materialism is really toxic.
>>
>>36242030
Stacy is codeword for gook?
>>
>>36242369
>>36242369
Has nothing to do with materialism. If only you knew.
>>
File: 1474817430553.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474817430553.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>36242030
>"let's split the bill" faggots
????
>>
>>36243731
The type of guy who asks to split all bills, even go 50/50 on coffee and sits on his ass while his wife works. Either that or they both work and they split on everything including utilities. Mom has no energy to cook and orders takeout each night, too tired to do laundry and dorty laundry strewn all over the house. Fairly common
>>
>itt source: ME
>>
>>36243731
The man and childrn are usually unhappy in this scenario
>>
lunchables are good and i'd argue they are robot tier food
>>
Your image is bullshit, I'm a tranny and I make cute weeby bento boxes for lunch all the time.
>>
Good if you like plastic and saturated fats. Also no nutritional content, highly processed.

How you treat your wife and raise the home reflects on your children
>>
>>36244062
Yeah farmville doesn't count you stupid VN playing shithole

You pee in a fucking moldy jug, suddenly you go to the market to buy kale and nutritious eats? You don't even go outside whorebag
>>
>>36244062
Would you like to go hanami with me and have a picnic with cute weeby bento boxes under the cherry blossoms.
>>
File: 1359764277380.jpg (428KB, 953x944px) Image search: [Google]
1359764277380.jpg
428KB, 953x944px
>>36244635
I'm 6'1 and would stick out incredibly hard in Japan
>>
>>36243976
>Either that or they both work and they split on everything including utilities
Wouldn't this just make paying for shit easier since both parties are contributing, or is everything I know about renting an apartment a lie?
>>
>>36244110
that's mean dude, why do you have to do this, just come to /r9k/ to mouth off at people
>>
>>36242030
That's why I'll never have children.
>>
>>36245414
look at all the threads around you

lmao i love how you are suddenly the defender of all that is right hahahahaha
>>
>>36245546
because you can barely function?
>>
>>36242030
My future wife is going to be a robo waifu, so that pic doesn't hold.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.