[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Threatening suicide a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mypepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
mypepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Heya /r9k/ anybody else do this?

>Be me, 27 year old NEET living with parents
>Parents come into room while I'm playing Breath of the Wild on my Switch which they got me so I don't kill myself like I said I would
>Start showing me employment opportunities and colleges I might be interested in
>I barely pay attention, keep playing Zelda
>Dad turns off TV
>WTF DAD
>We need you to start taking life seriously, Anon. We are considering cutting you off financially.
>REEEEEEEEE
>Threaten to kill myself, explain to them how I am depressed and have no friends
>Run downstairs, grab knife, hold it up to throat
>"I"LL FUCKING DO IT I SWEAR REEEE"
>They call police, I get taken to hospital for psych evaluation
>Now I am back home playing Zelda, my mom made me my favorite brand of chicken tendies

Anyone else have similar experiences?
>>
jfc Anon stop being horrible to your parents
>>
>>36239995
You're a terrible human being.
>>
>>36239995
>be me, 38 KV NEET living with parents
>They keep asking me for my NEETbux money
>I already pay the rent, food and Internet
>REEEEEEEE

that's it
>>
What turned you out this way? Parents?
>>
>>36240797

I don't know. My older brother is a Chad with 2 kids now, my younger sister is a Stacy in college but she doesn't talk to me. I think she goes to a lot of festivals. I don't get invited anywhere.
>>
File: IMG_2589.jpg (54KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2589.jpg
54KB, 396x385px
>>36239995
>be me in 4th grade
>teacher comes up and asks how I am doing
>tell her I am doing horrible and threaten to kill myself
>taken to psych ward and get rest of the day off school
>>
>>36241187
Ooh smart!
>>
OP you doing it right. You never asked to be born, your parents have a moral obligation to take care of you until you die. Make sure you remind them you're in fucking charge at that house, let them all their shit is yours, they are just borrowing it from you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.