[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (5KB, 368x369px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
5KB, 368x369px
>match a girl on tinder
>ask her wether she wants to go for a drink
>get her number
>say that I just wonna hook up
>"same for me :p"
>invite her to netflix and chill
>actually comes over
>sit next to her, to scared to make a move
>move ends, go for a kiss
>start making out, sits on my lab, grinds my dick with her crotch
>actually fuck
It works
Why aren't you using tinder?
>>
>>36239714
I can't get matches asshole
>>
>>36239714
Fuck off, normalfag.
This only works because you're somewhat attractive
>>
I live with my mom don't have my own place, chicks think that's lame
>>
>>36239939
Anyone can get matches, just have good pics
>>
>>36239714

>finishing the movie

what a wasteof time
>>
>>36239714
>make tinder
>don't get matches
>delete app
Fucking normies get out reeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>36240588
How do I do that exactly dumbass?
>>
>>36240588
>just be attractive
Thanks for the advice senpai.
>>
>>36240623
naw its pretty nice senpai, you cuddling with her stoned, knowing you are gonna fuck, dick gets rock hard
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>36240700
I want you and everyone like you to die
>>
>>36239714
>sits on my lab
Reporting you both to PETA right now you sick perverts.
>>
>>36239714
>use tinder
>get matches
>realize that I don't want to associate with promiscuous women
>delete app
>still a virgin
>>
>>36239714

I fully believe it works, my friend who is more autistic and worse looking then me has fucked multiple people off it.

I want a gf though, not a normie fuckbuddy
>>
>>36240852
this is me, everytime
>>
>>36239714
>Meet girl on Tinder
>Talk to her and get her snapchat and facebook
>She has a bf
>Eventually we happen to go to the same party, I promised her I would buy her a drink
>Eventually end up making out with her, despite her having a bf
>Skip forward a few days
>Ask if she wants to go out sometimes
>She keeps dropping bs excuses on me
>>
>>36241020
>Meet girl on tinder
>She has a bf
Ruin her relationship since you already made out with her. Tell the guy she is cheating and that you didn't know she had a bf.
>>
File: asd1.png (583KB, 596x625px) Image search: [Google]
asd1.png
583KB, 596x625px
getting pussy is so easy just look like me lol kek :jjjjjjj
>>
>>36241089

This.

Tell her you and your mates (I know you have none, but he doesn't know that) all shagged her and she was real easy.
>>
File: 1479543767594.jpg (110KB, 674x874px) Image search: [Google]
1479543767594.jpg
110KB, 674x874px
>get matches on tinder
>message girls
>no reply
>doesn't unmatch, just no reply
WHY ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR THIS IS LIKE PUTTING A BUFFET INFRONT OF A STARVING MAN AND NOT LETTING HIM EAT WHY DID YOU FUCKING MATCH WITH ME IF YOURE NOT GOING TO REPLY
>>
>>36241166
You don't have to look any certain way to get laid, faggot. I've seen guys I would consider 0/10 get with solid 8s and 9s.
You're just a faggot that believes in memes lol.
>>
>>36241259
i am a 21 year old KHV to be honest
>>
Question:

What are the requirements for Tinder to work?
Does it require a Facebook account or anything else that could reveal your actual identity?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>36241259
and thats actually me desu>>36241269
>>
>>36241259
>>36241269
and tats actually me desu
>>
File: 1448950254196.jpg (654KB, 1150x3664px) Image search: [Google]
1448950254196.jpg
654KB, 1150x3664px
Anyone else so insecure that even when they get matches and even if they message me first i still assume i'm being catfished and any minute this girl is going to start laughing at me and send any embarrassing messages i have sent to everyone i know so they can laugh at me too.

Why am i so pathetic?
>>
File: _20170413_152039.jpg (98KB, 1080x1340px) Image search: [Google]
_20170413_152039.jpg
98KB, 1080x1340px
>>36240505
I have no problem getting a slew of matches, a lot of times they just message me "hey" or "What's up?".

But this one was weird as shit. She came on so fucking strong.
>>
>>36241290
It requires your facebook, however you can go into settings and turn off tinder social so that no facebook friends who are also on the app can see that you're using it. Other than that there's no way anyone you know on facebook will know you're using it. Tinder doesn't let you match with anyone on your friends list, it does tell you when a potential match has a mutual friend with you on facebook though.
>>
The worst part about using Tinder is the fact that girls don't even know about your awful personality that varies between boring and offensive and they still won't even consider you
>>
>>36241379
i had a match message me "Ride me like a pony", so i messaged back some cheesy line full of sexual innuendo and then she never replied to me. I just assumed she was drunk or her friend was using the app for her. Girls don't come on that strong normally i guess, even if they want to fuck they wont admit it because they don't want to look like whores.
>>
i got some matches, but too autistic to know where to take it from there.
>>
>>36241089
>>36241195
You're right, I should. She also ignores every know and then. But I don't really mind, I don't take Tinder that serious anyway.
>>
serious question here.

>im objectively slightly above average looking (posted on several "ranking sites" and get constant 6-7/10s).
>swipe the 100 likes you get every 12 hours 6 times (total 600 likes)
>get 1 match, at like 200 likes and nothing since then
>match is a qt 8/10, even ugglies i liked just for fun (whom id never fuck) didnt match me
>is there some trick to which pics to use or do only 9+/10s get matches?

i used a selfie, a pic of me playing guitar and me mountainclimbing
>>
>>36240588
I think I'm attractive and have good pics. Everytime I go on, I don't get shit. Only luck I've had was years back where I'd actually get dates.
>>
>>36241403
>Tinder doesn't let you match with anyone on your friends list

Bullshit, I've matched with facebook friends before.
>>
>>36241537 is me
i deleted account and app out of shame

was there something wrong with the app or do u have to wait a bit before downloading before ur pics start to show up to grills?
time from when i downloaded to when i uninstalled was like 3 days
>>
>>36241607
dude i only got trannies and gays messaging me, was tempted to let a gay suck my dick but i pussied out. WHY CANT I JUST FIND AN UGLY GIRL TO LOVE ME???? IM FUCKING BUFF AND ATTRACTIVE WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>swipe right on every girl to maximize my chances
>don't even look at the pictures anymore, just blindly swipe
>90% of my matches are fat girls, even got a few trannies
okay, that must mean there's something really fucked up with me right? Something about my appearance or bio? I have long hair, I'm thinking maybe I should cut that shit and start gaining weight so I don't look like a twink anymore
>>
>>36241403
Thanks.

Is an existing Facebook account enough or do I have to have the actual Facebook app installed on my phone?
>>
>>36241639

what are u on about senpai, u select the gender u want to match with
if u dont want gays, dont swipe right on dudes
>>
>>36241745
any existing fb acc is enough
>>
>>36241761
i was talking about POF mainly but still,
>>
>>36239939
so much this!! also im not in america
>>
>>36241780
Alright, thanks.

Might give it a go.
>>
>>36241745
well that other guy says he matched with a facebook friend so now i'm not sure, if you're really that worried you could pay for the plus version, which gives you the option to only show your profile to people that you have already swiped right on, that way you can be sure exactly who will see you on it
>>
I have around 400 matches but I don't know how to get them to fuck me. So i generally just use it for self validation as I'm too autistic to initiate contact
>>
>>36239714
>tfw muscular manlet
>tfw never NEVER match a fucking white gril
>restart account every week
>literally only get flat asians that have androgynous faces

I need better pics. I just use candid photos but apparently that's not enough anymore. It fake candid at the perfect angle and touched up with filters.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.