[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE LEAVE /R9K/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

Your depression will only get worse if you stay here.
>>
File: 1491089218349.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491089218349.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO
>>
>>36239705
definitely
for the most part anons are just piss taking etc. and aren't really redpilled, but there's some actual basement dwellers here who think they're in good company and it's really not good
>>
the captcha now is making it impossible to post and /b/ is a slow board.

i think i'm on my last days of 4chan.
>>
>>36239705
i left, nothing changed came back
>>
I tend to leave for awhile when the mindsets here start to rub into my natural daily life. I come here to laugh and stat motivated but it's easy to fall into the pit if you go too deep, for fucks sake I'm not even really a bit, more like a cyborg
>>
>>36239705
That's the point.
I won't muster up the courage on my own.
>>
>>36239808

You were suppose to fill up your time with something productive, anon.
>>
>>36239808
Change doesn't just happen, you've gotta make it.
I know it sounds like normie advise #7 but it's true.
>>
>>36239924
i did, i ate right , exercised , slept right but still felt empty
>>
>>36240015

That's not really productive. That's more of something you are maintaining, your health. You were under the illusion of being productive because your health fell to shit while you were in /r9k/. You are suppose to leave, and choose something that interest you, that you can see a never ending growth in. I don't know what your passions are but let's say you choose to play the piano, if every minute you spent on /r9k/ was spent practicing the piano instead, all the productivity would result in a very satisfying amount of progress in your life. It doesn't even have to be something that impressive, your choice could even be slapping a wall, and overtime you would become the master wall slapper that leaves behind an amazing wall slapping legacy.
>>
>>36239705
Tbh Looking at all the stories on /R9K/ and talking with all these guys has finaly given me the hope and courage I needed to stand up for myself. This place isn't bad in fact I think it could be a great tool to put one's life in perspective. We're all men here if we'd like to leave that'd be our decision. These threads are getting old anyways.
>>
File: 4c5.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
4c5.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
>>36240204
>wall slapper
>>
>>36240015
>but still felt empty
Well life tends to feel that way if you go through it alone.
>>
>>36239804
Good
>>36239808
you need friends and goals, and things to be passionate for. doing stuff IRL (seeing live music, going to the gym, going to conventions) leaves you feeling a lot more satisfied than just browsing the internet or similar.
>>36240257
/R9K/ is pretty bad in that it alienates you more from conventional society, yet keeps you in fellow company of other users. You will never feel totally isolated, but you will never not feel lonely. You will meet very few of these people in real life, and very few of these people are as cool as they seem.
>>
>>36240204
i did do some things, but idk i just have a bad brain.

might become master wall slapper

>>36240291
i cant connect with people, even if i do its a fake representation of me.

i prefer to be alone
>>
It's pretty obvious

You surround yourself with negativity and it becomes you, and then you become even more unhappy.
>>
WHERE TO GO THEN?

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET.
>>
File: IMG_0641.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.png
258KB, 600x439px
you will never leave
>>
>>36240626
>You surround yourself with negativity and it becomes you
Happens regardless if you are the source. It's not the fault of the internet that you are shit.
>>
>>36240608
I haven't met a single one of these guys irl, but /r9k/ has helped me in more ways than you think. When I was roped into a college scam and contemplating suicide I got out because the comments here made me feel like there was someone rooting for me. When I was at a dead end job /r9k gave me the courage to take a leap of faith and find a better job. When I had family issues the guys from here convinced me to mend those issues and now I'm striving to make my family proud. When I felt worthless and unloved I'd come here and talk it out. It made me feel good to know I wasn't alone. To know that there were people similar to me in similar situations that could reciprocate my feelings. I've been more outgoing, I'm not afraid to take chances, and I've been more determined than ever. I've taken the lessons I've learned from here in order to strive for something better. This place isn't bad not at all. It's nice know there's someone out there who understands what you're going through and who genuinely hopes things get better. I've never regretted coming here. You all are my bros as far as I'm concerned. I genuinely care about this place and the people on it.
>>
>>36240677

Negativity isn't strong enough to drag a person that has already succeeded down. Do you think Masashi Kishimoto (mangaka for Naruto) would care if an /r9k/ user told him he has a small dick and will never get pussy? He's too busy being awesome and already reproducing children with his wife.
>>
So? I like being depressed and sad. It gives me something to feel.
>>
>>36240784
>who genuinely hopes things get better

you mean the posts that tell me to kill myself or REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE whenever a robot gets a gf?
>>
>>36240886
>naruto metaphor

YoU are the worst
>>
>>36239705
>implying any real robot can ever leave here
Hotel California, my man. The ride never ends.
>>
>>36240957
Tbh I never take those posts seriously and I've seen posts congratulating robots for getting girlfriends as well.
>>
>>36240886
I don't think you got it.
>>
>>36240889
Everybody loves sympathy. there are greater pursuits if you overcome that

>>36240622
>>36240677
i was in a similar place for a long time

>>36240784
i obviously can not totally understand things from your point of view, but i have felt similar. All i can say is that i have felt so much more fulfilled since leaving this board. The people can be kind, but it really, at the core, is not a bright environment.

apologies if the next bit is a little patronising:

If you're into music, pursue it. dont have to leave the comfort of the computer, but it will hopefully bring some joy. Try browsing other boards that dont fetishise being a loser, if you dont already. /fa/ is surprisingly sane. /an/, /ck/, just cosy places. Dropping the 4chan "leddit is gay" act for a minute, Reddit actually has a much more expansive userbase that helps in not feeling so outcast, and is in general more tuned to normality. It has endless subs for depression, videogames, politics, bipolar disorder, and so on, with a wide variety of users. 4chan is like a creepy culture warp, and i feel that a slow migration from here to there is pretty natural for many users. Are you a creative individual? expressing yourself helps so much in feeling happier. Try cooking, writing, movie-makeup. then you can visit bakesales, libraries, film studios and experience a fresh environment filled with the things you love.
>>
File: a-younger-naruto-png.png (423KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
a-younger-naruto-png.png
423KB, 720x544px
>>36240971
BELIEVE IT. BELIEVE IT. DATTEBAYO /R9K.
>>
>>36239705
I don't know why this mindset came about on here, that leaving will somehow make it better. Maybe for the normies who need to fuck off anyways. But for the true NEETS and depressed basement dwellers, this is one of the only places on the internet where they can socialize with their type. Leaving it means completely isolating yourself. But normie scum wouldn't understand.
>>
>>36239705
It's true OP everytime I browse here I sink lower and lower
>>
>>36241022

You are so gonna lose credibility for saying you like reddit but I like spending time on YouTube and I enjoy seeing the comments praising the videos I like mixed in with the hate because it usually feels like the positivity outweighs the negativity because support of whatever topic it is has to exist.
>>
>>36241022
you give me hope, its like i know what i need to do its not that hard in retrospect but i don't do it i think i find some comfort in feeling like this.

when i try and pursue my hobbies and "make it" , i can't help feel its all pointless, and act. then end up right back where i started.

guess you just have to pretend forever the imagined happyness is a myth for someone like me.
>>
>>36239705
>PLEASE LEAVE /R9K/

make me :^)
>>
File: tumblr_m6iem7GTyC1ra4to2o1_500.gif (528KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6iem7GTyC1ra4to2o1_500.gif
528KB, 500x270px
>>36240622
>i prefer to be alone
No you don't, you just don't have the right people in your life. There is a reason why you tried to get out. Living in solitude is not a life worth living.
But you won't turn your life around easily, rome wasn't built in one day.
>>
>>36241242
>make me :^)
You should make yourself.
>>
>>36241270
you're not the boz of me (^:
>>
>>36241162
why dont you just do something fag.
>>
>>36241294
No I'm not, which is why I said you should, you should want to get out there and live, try and find things you want to do and like minded people, instead of dwelling in this cesspool of despair and hate mongering.
>>
I have the greates fucking therapist here
Im not leaving her
>>
>>36241353
>I have the greates fucking therapist here
>Im not leaving her

what?
>>
>>36241248
You know, thats the first thing someone has said in a long time that makes sense. you could be right. Maybe i am scared of change, i should try for what could be not what is.
>>
>>36241378
I know things don't look positive, it won't be easy when you grew up and ended up alone. It's shit hand to be dealt. But unless you get back at the table and play again nothing will get better.
>>
>>36241454
i do have people , but i feel more alone with them than with myself. How do i find the right people?
>>
>>36241367
I have an imaginary friend, she is a thiccc pawg who I tell all my problems and insecurities, that plus I get to vent my autistic rage on her, so I dont sperg out IRL
>>
>>36241498
Do you work ? Go to school ? Are there any societies you can join ? You need to cast wide nets and hope you're going to catch few people, net by net it might just work.
>>
>>36241351
If your life is going so well, what are you doing here?
>>
File: MissAlexaGrey-naked.jpg (32KB, 502x375px) Image search: [Google]
MissAlexaGrey-naked.jpg
32KB, 502x375px
>>36241534

i have one too. she has big tits.
>>
>>36241665
It's not going so well lately. I'm trying to get out too, figure might share with someone who wants same thing.
>>
>>36241678
Would suck on till milk came out desu
>>
File: 1490510869127.jpg (76KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1490510869127.jpg
76KB, 723x1023px
>>36241545
neet recluse , only go out when friends get me out like once a month. Hard to meet people when you don't leave your room... heh heh
>>
I want hobbies desu
I used to be into playing/making music but I my low self esteem fucked me up and I dong feel confident enough to pick up an instrument
>>
>>36239705
if your life is personified by any one thing you will be miserable
r9k is fine if you know not to take people seriously
>>
>>36241022
What if no success can bring you any satisfaction/joy? Tried getting back to drawing, getting fit, being more social, even if it goes resonably well I just never feel it was worth the effort even if the effort is minimal
>>
>>36241814

That's the problem. I'm too socially unaware to understand a joke. I take everything seriously and end up mentally massacred by the bait and triggers.
>>
>>36239705
I have to agree, I've made it a habit to never come here when depressed because it just gets worse..
>>
I've not been here in about a week. As soon as I started browsing again ">tfw no gf" starts creeping back in my mind.

I prefer browsing /pol/ and getting angry at Zionism.
>>
>>36239705
You're right. I think I should leave.
I didn't spend here as much time as I could've spent, but my hatred towards myself increased drastically, I've found at least three ways of commiting suicide that I can afford, and I'm thinking about dropping th euniversity, all thanks to /r9k/.
>>
Hanging out here is damaging your brain. People say you become the people you surround yourself with. If you hangout here, you are marinating in negativity.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.