[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Co-workers turned me normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1429537325535.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429537325535.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
I used to be like you guys, a proper khv robot until I started working. The place I got a job as a laundry guy at state funded home for disabled people and they are also a co-op

When I first started there, I was shy as shit and I'd not talk to anyone and just kind of get my 8 hours in and leave. The work environment was extremely tight knit and I really hated it at first. But my co-workers kept encouraging me and trying help me all the fucking time. The maintenance guy who is a total health nut drew me up an eating guide to help me with weight loss. This one lesbo cna convinced me to start rock climbing with her like 2 days a week. And eventually another guy set me up on a date with this thicc Mexican girl and we hit it off. I didn't even ask to be set up either, he was the one who insisted.

So I'm quite happy with my life now, I'm not angry and depressed all the time, and I'm not racist anymore either. and I think the problem with a lot of you is not that you're inferior to everyone else, but that you lack a community to edge you along

When you need to spend most of your week with people, it actually incentives them helping you become a regular well adjusted individual. You're a eyesore otherwise
>>
You weren't really a robot before, that's why they were able to help you out
>>
File: iiiiiiii.png (63KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
iiiiiiii.png
63KB, 360x640px
They're being nice to you because you don't look like pic related.
>>
File: X-Everywhere.jpg (21KB, 500x380px)
X-Everywhere.jpg
21KB, 500x380px
>>36238717
There will be ppl who argue that because you were able to bounce out you are in fact just a normie who was having a tough time in life.

A true robot can never escape, save through cosmetic surgery or something equally as dire
>>
>>36238889
>>36238903
I look similar-ish to that. I'm not that attractive at all.
>>
>>36238926
Post your photo or remain branded a normie and run the risk of having us run you out of town with torches and pitchforks.
>>
File: IMG_20170413_120952.jpg (269KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_120952.jpg
269KB, 960x1280px
>>36238974
Fine. Does this look like the face of a sexy normie to you?
>>
>>36239192
are you fucking sacha baron cohen? am I being tricked?
>>
File: 1490642595667.png (568KB, 960x720px)
1490642595667.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>36238717
>gets infected with normalitis
>immediately starts talking down to people on /r9k/
This is why we don't want you here
>>
>>36239270
How am I talking down to you guys exactly?
>>
>>36239192
Yes, that's definitely normie tier. Now gtfo
>>
>>36239469
Bullshit. If that was posted in a face rate thread you all would say
>Lmao 0/10 ugly shitskin
>>
>>36238717
Congrats on your future low IQ shitskin children
>>
Well you got lucky landing in the 1% of workplaces that aren't populated with judgmental gossiping bullies.
>>
Work helped me be a bit more social too but I didn't have coworkers getting me into shit like rock climbing, sounds nice.
>>
Yeah worked helped me out too in a lot of ways. I used to be incredibly bitter towards my coworkers and now i'm a lot happier. No longer depressed. I cringe to think of my past
>>
Thanks for this post. Work is a good way to get out of autism.
>>
>>36238839
>why aren't people as pathetic as me
>>
>>36238717
But OP, I have been climbing the corporate ladder for a decade now.
As a very bright straight As student I got a job instantly, and my boss paid for my university, and I am now in charge of a team of web developers, after writing code myself for several years.

I am by all means a success story. Also KHV, because the two aren't related. I can't trust a person enough to allow this to happen, I always twitch away, its an instinct. I can't but imagine its a trap set to humiliate me, can't possibly be genuine attraction.
>>
>>36238717
Good for you, OP. You have done something most other robots have been unable to do. You have an improved life with a strong community of friends. I wish you the best in life, OP.
Now, GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.