[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Shia picking a fight with the robots? Should we join /pol/a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0146.png (875KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.png
875KB, 750x1334px
Is Shia picking a fight with the robots? Should we join /pol/a fight against the living meme?
>>
Any Finnish bots here? He's currently in a cabin somewhere in Lappland. It's been 2 days and we haven't found him yet.

When we do, we'll have to go REEEEEEEEEEE at him and throw frozen chicken tendies at him through his windows.
>>
Rest easy it pol has many feild agents it won't be too long until we find him. /pol2k/?
>>
File: 1462737111220.png (196KB, 391x306px) Image search: [Google]
1462737111220.png
196KB, 391x306px
>>36238199
lappland is in sweden
>>
>>36238170
/pol/ does that shit that feminists do, where they browbeat and guilt-trip you for not being part of their cult. I refuse to obey such unworthy masters. I'll never work for them if I can help it.
>>
>>36238364
That is true they are exactly what they despise I just couldn't help the thought of pol9k
>>
>implying pol is doing something
Pol is doing jackshit, the ones who do everything are the people on infinitichan /hwndu/ boards, and they consist of various people with different ideologies who just want to fuck with shia.
>>
>>36238721
Interesting what other lies has pol been feeding to everyone?
>>
What does that even mean? I can read the words but it doesn't make any sense
>>
>>36238170
>F-FRENCH FRIES ARE RAYCISS
>cue laughing niggers
>YALL...YALL RAYCISS

Fuck that guy, probably got his stash cut off or got blacklisted from shooting anything important for not sucking the right dick.
>>
>>36238788
For real, Shia is a friccing normie gets my blood boiling just thinking about it REEEEEEE
>>
>>36238788
wasn't he stalked by some ugly robot who just happened to live in Hollywood thus driving him to these far-flung locations?
>>
>shia
who cares, have you seen the way this guy acts lately? he's clearly lost his fuckin mind and i won't be surprised if he ends up in a mental hospital soon
>>
>>36238788
loooooool shia is such a dipshit. the world is like a southpark episode RN.
>>
>>36238773
Well first you have to realize it's not a 4chan board anymore.
>>
Leave him alone, his acting career has failed, his art projects are failing and he is a mental wreck.
A couple of days ago he was at a hamburger restaurant drunk screaming at people
He's becoming a robot and fighting very hard against it
>>
>>36238199
ylis found some cabins and Ronkkos cabin is 80% confirmed... it'll take time considering that Finnish imageboards consist of memeing and bitching at eachother and rarely accomplising anything
>>
>be shia
>prove he could be more than an awkward teenager from the transformer movies if he grew a beard
>fall for lefty sjw indoctrination
>throw away a promising movie career for being insane and dancing to the tune of his globalist puppets

If I had to guess, he's still got some use and after some time has passed, hollywood will pick him back up and give him a few movie/propaganda roles to do. Enough to keep him fed with a constant drip of drugs and whores.
>>
>>36240868
I feel as if he's gonna have a shitton of roles in the future where he's typecast as lowkey and depressed (like Bill Murray in his later career)
>>
>>36238170
If that quote is real, I think it's just sad.

We're one board made out of depressed faggots, it's one thing for a movie actor to host an ama on leddit but it's another thing entirely for an actor, even one as fucked up as shia, to stoop so low as to interact with r9k.

How bad does your life have to be to even acknowledge us? To even stoop down to the point where you want to make us into some kind of enemy?

I think there's more to it beyond that, possibly deliberately targeted social engineering ops aimed at what normies think is a hotbed of grassroots defiance against their social engineering but.. it's just fucking sad, we've only been relevant because those dumbcunts make us relevant in their quest to be right and have the last word in everything.

>>36240868
Nah I think hollywood will try to exploit his recent failed exploits as a brave HWNDU protestor and spin it into some kind of politically charged flick where Shia is a hero. I mean, the potential is there and Hollywood is cheap enough to make movies about pacman or battleships..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.