[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing Sleep Pattenr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1473449575026.png (106KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1473449575026.png
106KB, 320x320px
>supposed to be revising for exams
>supposed to be viewing flats to move into
>supposed to be looking for jobs
>end up sleeping in till 1-3pm fucking up sleeping pattern
>need to be up at 9am next day
>will just end up playing vidya all night because unable to sleep till 5-6am

Anyone else have a fucked up sleeping schedule? How can do stay up all night and fix sleeping pattern? I-is it too late for me? Help me bros
>>
bumpignal commenitos
>>
File: LittlePepe.jpg (184KB, 460x676px)
LittlePepe.jpg
184KB, 460x676px
Fucked up my sleeping too lately, that's an epic pain in the ass and can lead to life destroying events - I'm going for a run and if I'm still feeling energetic after I will go for a second run again.
Just exhaust your body, and don't sit in front of pc around 00:00 just make sure your room's dim at that time and lay down, don't think about anything but sleeping - mind will try to get you to revise some things and you will end up struggling to sleep whole night - just erase your thoughts and focus on 1 word. Sleep.
>>
>>36237748
will that work though? would one shitty all nighter just set me back on the right path
>>
File: PepeCaveman.jpg (6KB, 250x208px)
PepeCaveman.jpg
6KB, 250x208px
>>36237805
I always do it that way, just get fucking exhaused as fuck, run, do push-ups sets every hour or anything like that, I would advise you to work out your leg muscles though, they're the biggest muscles in your body.

" Of the handful of studies that have been performed, they suggest that exercise significantly improves the sleep of people with chronic insomnia. The only study that looked at the effects of a single exercise session found that a bout of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise (e.g., walking) reduced the time it took to fall asleep and increased the length of sleep of people with chronic insomnia compared to a night in which they did not exercise. However, in the same study, vigorous aerobic exercise (e.g., running) or lifting weights did not improve sleep. Similar results have been found for studies that examined the effects of long-term exercise on sleep in adults with insomnia. In these studies, after 4 to 24 weeks of exercise, adults with insomnia fell asleep more quickly, slept slightly longer, and had better sleep quality than before they began exercising. "
>>
>>36237880
Thanks man this sounds like it would help, even if it doesnt straight away getting some cardio can't hurt
>>
File: LilPepeWitty.jpg (8KB, 250x201px)
LilPepeWitty.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>36237912
Good to hear that you are eager to try it. Being positive is half of success.
>>
>>36237660

>supposed to be revising for exams
>supposed to be looking for work experience
>supposed to e-mail a potential employer about it
>Have no idea how to put it in an e-mail
>Will probably just end up playing vidya and shitposting til 1-2am
>>
>>36237660
I'm always sleepy after a good session of dicking.
Try that
>>
Woke up at 3 today but stayed in bed till 6:30 to avoid waking people up early. Not sure if I fell asleep again. It's 5 now and I'm tired as fuck but I'm going to try to make it till 9-10 or so.

Problems is boredom. I want a nice long video to watch or something but I don't know if there's anything worth watching.
>>
I'm fucked in the opposite direction, I can't function without 9+ hours sleep per night. So I have to go to bed at like 10pm to get up at ~7am, and even then I can barely get myself to wake up earlier than 30 mins before I have to leave.

I don't think I've been awake beyond 11pm since New Year, and that was painful
>>
>>36238216
who will shove their dick up my ass in the early hours of the morn?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.