[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roastie is mad I have a GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (60KB, 426x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 426x366px
So I've been friends with a grill since high school, and I used to have a huge crush on her, and still had somewhat of one for a few years.
She had me as a orbiter for several years and would always promise to help me find a girlfriend but never actually did shit to try and accomplish that.
When she was single I let her know several times I would like to date but she would always turn me down. Instead going for a complete fat ass slob, and a retared pretty boy.
When she was having a down time because her boyfriend left her she told me that if neither of us find a significant other by 35 she would marry me.
Fast forward to today, and now I've recently gotten a girlfriend and now she seems somewhat jealous, even though she has a boyfriend.
She's pissed that I'm actually going out and doing stuff with this girl instead of her.
Now I'm just hoping me and this GF work out and my friend gets left high and dry.
Has anyone had a similar situation? And should I keep rubbing it in her face, to make up for her rejecting me in the past?
>>
>>36237367
>35 she would marry me

had a girl tell me these exact words once. it basically means you're her last resort and will settle for you if she has to because it's one step above getting old and dying alone
>>
>>36237367
>she told me that if neither of us find a significant other by 35 she would marry me.
literally textbook situation of roastie riding the cock carousel then marrying a beta provider. She spelled it out. Ignore this cunt, or make her jealous enough that you can fuck her. But she's a piece of shit and under no circumstances should you consider a serious relationshit, remove all feelings for her.
>>
I have a roastie that's really toasty with me too.

>talk to a girl for a long time
>she starts to obviously like me
>go on a date, have a good time
>find out she's in an LDR
>don't want to be the guy who kills an LDR because it's happened to me
>decide to back off and be friends
>don't tell her that I discovered her LDR
>just cool it down
>she gets pissed that I stop texting her a lot and don't ask her to go out again
>avoids me now
>tries to sound annoyed when talking to me

If I knew she was this immature I wouldn't have even bothered.
>>
>>36237367
"Sorry you are so hurt by my feelings for XY. I'll stop hanging/texting with you so I don't accidentally hurt you more"

Could net you some nice meltdown depends on how obsessive she gets, especially if you stick to not answering at all afterward. Post some results if that happens
For a no drama solution, just cut contact.
>>
File: image.png (127KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127KB, 380x400px
>>36237406
Ya that's how it seems
>>36237452
Ive already lost most/all feelings for her at this point, the waiting until 35 thing really pissed me off
>>36237517
Sounds about right, she's mad her options have been cut down.
>>36237527
I doubt she'll get that obsessive, but she said yesterday "I really hate that you are going to yoga and doing fun things with this girl when you would do them when I asked :("
It's like bitch you were dating someone and told me I wasn't an option, of course I'm not going to waste my time with your boring ass
>>
>>36237843
Wouldn't*
Stupid phone
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Major red flags everywhere. Avoid at all costs
>>
It would be nice if women weren't so trash
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.