[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You could have: >been born as a Jew in a German concentration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: DRUMPH.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DRUMPH.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
You could have:

>been born as a Jew in a German concentration camp
>tortured in a Mexican cartel
>starving in an African slum
>isolated and bombed in an open-air prison (Palestine)

>muhh no gf

Is your life really worth complaining about
>>
>other people have problems so you can't have problems
oh

okay
>>
>>36237214

Yep. Go to 8ch and look at all the videos of animals and humans being tortured before being killed. Then think about how bad you have it because a woman didn't ask you out on a date in public.
>>
>>36237214
Complaining would be a waste of time in any case.
>>
I'm not complaining. My life still sucks tho.
>>
>>36237223
>people are being skinned and burnt alive
>WAHHHHH WHAY NO GF WAHHHHHH
>>
>>36237262
and there are people in ivory towers eating lobster bisque out of hookers' assholes and making $100/min through investments

my life is pretty shit relative to them, am I allowed to complain? what level of suffering allows me to complain? is anyone who is not immediately dying not allowed to complain about anything? where's the cutoff point, can we get this down in writing please
>>
Only because my life has value. If I were in prison I would be executed.
>>
>>36237214
>>tortured in a Mexican cartel

Fuck this shit so hard

I totally love watching the videos, though.

But fuck that
>>
>>36237290
>my life is pretty shit relative to them, am I allowed to complain? what level of suffering allows me to complain? is anyone who is not immediately dying not allowed to complain about anything? where's the cutoff point, can we get this down in writing please

it's pretty obvious, unless you're sick, dying or about to experience a rapid downgrade of lifestyle you have no real problems

It's about degrees
>>
>other people's lives suck therefore mine doesn't suck
>>
>>36237214
Psychological needs like friends and relationships are a necessity for people, just above life and food
So we're not supposed to complain and vent because we have been denied our almost basic needs?
>>
>>36237241
>Go to 8ch and look at all the videos humans being tortured before being killed

Oh sweet! Which board specifically though?

Is it better than bestgore.com? Know any other sites? I really enjoy torture videos. Is there a good site for especially those?
>>
>>36237214
Mazlow pyramid, you goon.
>>
Yeah op, I'm sure you've never vented frustration or complained. For you are the supreme intelligence. You alone are the one who truly understands the suffering of humanity. People in first world countries are happy no matter what, and should constantly worship the ground on which they walk upon, right? We can't take things at face value. It isn't right. Being alone is no problem. Don't you know someone somewhere sometime in history was TORTURED? Don't you know that by posting >tfw no gf you are actively insulting these people that truly suffer ?

Garbage thread desu
>>
>>36237356

This is why women don't like you, originally.
>>
>>36237214
>born in a concentration camp
what?
also who are you quoteing?
>>
>>36237380
I broke up with my girlfriend of five years last month, though...

I'm a normie who enjoys torture videos. I don't jack off to it. It's just fascinating.
>>
>>36237402

Contrary to popular belief, a guy can still 'get' women but also fail with them since women don't like him since he's such a creep deep down inside.
>>
File: 1486569307157.jpg (159KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
1486569307157.jpg
159KB, 600x526px
>>36237330
>unless you're sick, dying or about to experience a rapid downgrade of lifestyle you have no real problems
>>
>>36237214
>been born as a Jew in a German concentration camp

I fucking wish, I would be rich as fuck by now
>>
>>36237364
So because some jew said you have to be unhappy, you have to be unhappy?
>>
>I shoot man 1 with a single bullet, he's in pain
>I shoot man 2 with 2 bullets, he is also in pain
>I tell man 1 to stop being a pussy and man up, he has nothing to complain about, seeing as man 2 has it worse than him

Op is a faggot
>>
>>36237214
>he thinks bad things are the worst thing that can happen to a person
no. it builds character. boredom and emptiness is worse
>>
>>36237214
In an alternate universe where none of those things happen, would you then be able to >tfw no gf?

Why? Your life wouldn't differ at all.
>>
>>36237330

What do you mean it's about degrees? You sure suck at arguing you dumbass.

What if someone's children die, are they allowed to complain?
>>
>>36237487
no more like
>I slap man 1 in the face
>I smack man 2 with a sledge hammer to the face
>I tell man 1 to stop being a pussy and man up, he has nothing to complain about, seeing as man 2 has it worse than him

It's about degrees
>>
>>36237524
This. People who are forced to endure suffering are blessed with something very necessary for humans: a goal, in this case to escape/fight their suffering. It's a good life, you have motivation and hopes and dreams.

Robots have nothing.
>>
>>36237524
>it builds character
Not if it breaks you.
>>
>>36237555
You're retarded. There are tons of mentally ill homeless drug addicts out there who endure tons of suffering and then just die alone and cold. Character building my ass.
>>
>>36237549
retard
holy shit this is delusion
>>
>>36237591
Then they're weak and worthless anyway, so nothing of value was lost. What is the problem? That they didn't get to live a mildly comfy meaningless useless life for a few years in the infinite universe? Boohoo, so sad.
>>
>>36237544
>What do you mean it's about degrees? You sure suck at arguing you dumbass.

You don't know what degrees mean you imbecile? It means there's a range of from good to bad
Just because you've never endured suffering doesn't mean
>tfw no gf
is a real problem
>>
>>36237621
>Then they're weak and worthless anyway, so nothing of value was lost.
That's not the point we were arguing, you said it builds character and implied robots had it better because "they have nothing"
That's very clearly wrong
>Then they're weak
So are robots, but one suffers while the other doesn't, sort of goes against your initial point
>>
>>36237627
If there's a range from good to bad, and everyone's life falls somewhere on that spectrum, then good/bad/suffering is relative to every individual's life experience. Which means that if the worst thing to happen to someone is being a lonely virgin their whole life, it still sucks for them.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>36237690
>If there's a range from good to bad, and everyone's life falls somewhere on that spectrum, then good/bad/suffering is relative to every individual's life experience. Which means that if the worst thing to happen to someone is being a lonely virgin their whole life, it still sucks for them.

No, that's exactly what I'm arguing against, it's not relative
Just because you've never suffered an ounce in your life and then someone comes along and pinches you doesn't really mean you have "problems"

Like I said you're an imbecile
>>
>>36237555
>People who are forced to endure suffering are blessed with something very necessary for humans: a goal, in this case to escape/fight their suffering. It's a good life, you have motivation and hopes and dreams.

Implying that being forced to endure suffering is a good life

>Robots have nothing.

Implying that if you aren't forced to endure suffering (already wrong becuse robots clearly suffer) then you don't have a good life

I gave you an example of suffering not being a good thing and then you abandoned your argument. >>36237621
>>
wow, people really fell for this bait
>>
>>36237736
>it's about degrees
>it's not relative

Get your shit together. You obviously haven't done much thinking in your life.

I don't think there's anyone out there who has never suffered, but if there were someone, and they were "pinched" for the first time, this introduction of pain would be a problem for them. Someone who has never experienced pain will not be used to it, so it will feel worse for them when it's their first time, relative to someone who gets pinched a lot.

For example, pro basketball players get injured quite frequently, and get surgery for ACL tears, ankle injuries, broken bones, etc. so they're pretty used to it, but if your average person has to get surgery it's a huge deal for them and they complain to everyone.
>>
File: 1487770481735.jpg (163KB, 598x494px) Image search: [Google]
1487770481735.jpg
163KB, 598x494px
>>36237330
I remember when I was sixteen years old, and thought life was this simple. OP, you dumb underager, just because someone is not in serious danger does not mean they can be sad. A loved one could die, they could experience hallucinations, they could be driven mad by isolation, or a traumatic social situation where they were humiliated. Someone else's suffering doesn't invalidate your own, and you cannot quantify suffering.
>>
I would rather be dead than live without a gf, but i have faith in sex robots so i havent killed myself yet
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.