[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urination Pitch + Dick Size

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1488789966444112.jpg (45KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488789966444112.jpg
45KB, 540x384px
Here is a valuable trick on telling what size someone's dick is by the tone of them taking a piss. A larger penis features a larger urethral canal, and a larger urethra results in a lower-pitch sound while urinating than a small urethra does, which creates a higher pitched sound when splashing into the toilet due to concentration of the stream. Using this method you can secretly measure dick size + confidence of the people around you and make a chart of who is more or less likely to compete with you for your waifu.
>>
Not quite accurate. When you have a mutilated dick the urethral opening crusts over resulting in a weaker and more spread out spray. You probably underestimate the size of others dicks because a lot of them are mutilated
>>
File: 1469072745347.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1469072745347.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>36237165
Well I must be an exception then
>>
>>36237165
>>36237165
i piss like a race horse that has been backed up for sometime
>>
I realized that there is some truth to this hypothesis however the pitch also changes depending on the force of the stream. A slim stream may sound low pitch if it's hitting the water's surface with force, while a thick stream can fall rather lazily out of your cock end at times.

In theory it works but in practice there's too many variables that can change the pitch of the piss-tone.
>>
I agree with the longer dick = louder sound, but for a different reason.

The sound is based on the velocity of the piss stream. Your piss accelerates faster than gravity, which is why you can piss while holding your dick horizontally.
Therefore, the longer your dick is, the more time it spends accelerating at a rate faster than gravity, the faster it comes out. Which ultimately leads to a louder sound.
>>
stronger kegel = more force hence louder piss
>>
Yeah no. Your pee pressure and sound is determined by your diet. If you drink 50 cans of Mountain Dew it makes your pee sound louder. People who drink mostly water pee slowly and more often.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.