[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1485744422551.png (40KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485744422551.png
40KB, 255x200px
>Wake up after another refreshing 3 hours of sleep.
>Mindlessly lurk 4chan, reddit, youtube, etc. for a while
>Nothing really that interesting, but it was worth a shot and killed some time
>Think about making breakfast or something, but decide against it out of laziness/apathy
>Try to work up the nerve and focus to play a computer game, but ultimately can't
>Watch an episode from a TV show; chuckle a few times and then the 22 minutes are over
>Go out for a walk while listening to some music; the music is alright, but I feel no better after coming back home
>Mindlessly browse the Internet some more
>Try to go back to sleep, but just end up lying in bed with negative thoughts endlessly swirling around in my brain
>Consider trying something different like going out and volunteering somewhere, but social anxiety kills any motivation to do so
>Wonder if I would feel any different if I were a billionaire; can't really think of anything it would enable me to do that would actually make me happy

It really feels like I'm slowly circling the drain; killing time before I can work up the nerve to off myself. It all feels pointless and unpleasant to me: work, hobbies, whatever.

I've tried countless anti-depressants, therapy, shit I even volunteered for ECT and let my brain be electrocuted like a dozen times. All that did was leave me with memory and cognitive issues.

What's left? Alcoholism to try and dull the existential angst? Better to just put a bullet in the brain, it seems.

IDK why I'm ranting about this here. Nothing better to do, I guess. Maybe some of you can relate.
>>
File: brickmug mcgee.jpg (48KB, 610x310px) Image search: [Google]
brickmug mcgee.jpg
48KB, 610x310px
>>36236790
>it's a "do nothing but post on /r9k/ for like eight hours then go to bed" reel
>>
You lack purpose, try to find some. That's one of the benefits of being a wageslave, it gives me some sense of purpose.
>>
>>36236790

exercise and routine

I started jogging the stairs a few months ago and started feeling good, I am onto a kettlebell routine now

Just put a Chinese cartoon or pod cast on and walk the stairs for 30min, get a hot shower and see how you feel

I bet you after 10min and the blood is pumping you will feel sore but slightly euphoric
>>
>>36236790
I live like that too. Taking sleeping pills during the day just so I can be ''dead'' for a few hours.
>>
File: 1489896441175.jpg (42KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1489896441175.jpg
42KB, 495x636px
>>36236892
I tried working. I worked as a shelf stocker at a grocery store for a few months, but the monotony was driving me insane so I quit.

I then worked at a call center for a year, but quit because there was only so much autistic screeching I could endure from people blaming me for problems that I wasn't responsible for.

Neither gig really gave me a sense of purpose; even the one I managed to stay with for a year. To me, work just feels like unnecessary stress. Maybe if my life outside of work felt more meaningful my opinion would change, but sadly that is not the case.

If working a wageslave-tier job really does make you feel better then I'm happy for you. I wish it did the same for me.
>>
File: 1491025381570.png (253KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1491025381570.png
253KB, 500x381px
>>36236955
I did try a 5x5 stronglifts routine for a couple months about a year ago.

I didn't feel much euphoria; just fatigue. I was so frustrated at it not making me feel better that I simply stopped.

Maybe I should have stuck with it longer, but I look at /fit/ and it's basically r9k with a different coat of paint, so I'm not so sure.
>>
>>36237183

do cardio, I use the kettlebells now to get the same feel from cardio on the stairs but with more of a boost
>>
>>36236790
Muh social anxiety

>nobody cares about your anxiety faggot. I hate when anxiety is used as an excuse to be a lazy fuck.
>>
>>36237204
I'll admit I've never really tried cardio. I might try jogging instead of walking one of these days. I appreciate your suggestion in the face of my overwhelming apathy.
>>
>>36237231
Are you quoting someone?
>>
>>36237252
I personally enjoy cardio and high reps of bodyweight exercises way more than weightlifting. Sure I'm not getting swole, but I don't care. I'm still in good physical condition.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.