[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 pm >drunk What is my end game?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1470825534497.jpg (22KB, 418x397px) Image search: [Google]
1470825534497.jpg
22KB, 418x397px
>2 pm
>drunk
What is my end game?
>>
File: iiiiiiii.png (63KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
iiiiiiii.png
63KB, 360x640px
Talking yourself into taking a nap on the train tracks?
>>
>>36236630
There's no trains around here
>>
>>36236613
>What is my end game?

fapping?
>>
>10am
>Drunk
going to get a haircut soon so I can stop being a neet and have money to buy weed/move to northern Maine
>>
>>36236656
getting drunk and fapping? wut?

nigga u can't cum when ur drunk.

i dated a fat bitch five years ago off backpage, we had dinner first. she tried to get me to drink my whole glass of wine.

i refused tho coz i wanted to be on top of my game. ended up fuckin that bitch for 45 min straight while edging the whole time. i musta plastered her pussy full of cement-thick nofap cum

why haven't you fucked a fat bitch yet anon?
>>
>>36236707
>getting drunk and fapping? wut?
>nigga u can't cum when ur drunk.

im sorry, fuck i can't do anything right :(
>>
>>36236613
>that pic
>that post
unironically great thread
>>
>>36236785
unironically thanking you
>>
>>36236613
>Went to bed at 5 am
>Wakes up at 7 am
Nice two hours of sleep
>>
>>36236613
I don't see anything wrong with day drinking. If anything, you sober up for you go to sleep, so you don't wake up with a hangover. People who say day drinking is for degrnerates are just mad they have to work all day, and can't drink on the job.
>>36236707
>can't cum while drunk
I've never had a problem with it. Maybe you just have a low sex drive to begin with.
>>
File: image.png (122KB, 254x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 254x247px
>>36236613
>12am
>have already smoked 4 bowls

FFS when will I learn?
>>
Question for winos: if you want to spend the rest of your life in a stupor why not do it with other drugs instead of alcohol that fucks up your health?
>>
File: 1468735291812.png (485KB, 1400x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1468735291812.png
485KB, 1400x1944px
>>36236630
>taking a nap on the train tracks?

I tried doing this (near the tracks, not on them) and got the fire department called on me

I was homeless and drunk at the time

The letter from the fire marshal helped me get a $6000 grant (not loan) for uni next year

Used it to buy a gaming PC

good times
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.