[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don t you adopt a girl, brain wash her into seeing you as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20151204-WA0004.jpg (62KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151204-WA0004.jpg
62KB, 747x1328px
Why don t you adopt a girl, brain wash her into seeing you as a sex toy and wait until she is old enough to be fuckable for you
>I wouldn t do it myself but I m curious how many of you would (sex with a much younger braiwashed girl until u die doesn t sound bad)
>>
File: IMG_0439.jpg (57KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.jpg
57KB, 566x562px
You don't think I already thought of this you normie. Adopting a child, especially a girl as a single male is almost impossible. Not only that you need to be pretty financially secure , unless they're retarded they hand those things out like candy
>>
>>36236025
visit all orphanages in your country there must be one that has shit ton of children so they are desperate
>>
>>36235505
This pedo shit is exactly why it's nearly impossible for single men to adopt. Fuck you for fucking things up for guys like me that just want to be a dad without chaining my life to a roastie first. Cunt.
>>
>>36236425
>>I wouldn t do it myself but I m curious how many of you would
don t blame me
>>
>>36236425
Is it really that hard to adopt as a single male? I was honestly planning on doing this in a few years.
>>
>>36236916
Single men can almost only adopt mentally challenged boys who are around 10 or older. It's almost guaranteed that you won't get an infant, young kid, or mentally sound kid, and you'll never get a girl of any age. The only possible way is through international adoptions, and even then it's very hard.
>>
>>36236111
There aren't any orphanages in my country. Where do you live, Russia? Or are you a mud?
>>
>>36236916
>>36237394
>>36236025
well there is always deep web just be sure to go to one with good recommendations
ask some sick fucks who is a good provider
>>
>>36235505
I think that about 60-70% here would probably do it, just because they are completely brainless filth. It does not occur in their retarded, demented heads, that that would be sexual abuse comparable to forcing someone to work as a prostitute. So, in the end I actually hope they WOULD do it, so that they would get to do some time in jail, where they could also have rich and fulfilling sexual lives. :D))
>>
>>36237771
Why would you adopt off the deep web?
>>
>>36237901
they are probably not going to jail because brainwashed girl will think that it is normal to be fucked by dad and she will not tell anybody
>I m pretty sure it is legal to fuck adopted girl if she is over 18 cuz it aint pedo or incest
>>
>>36238033
It is both paedophilia and incest to fuck adopted children or to manipulate them the way they think it is okay to fuck them when they turn 18. Also, they will get to know at some point, that fucking your own children is not something people usually do, as a result of which they will either tell someone or sue their parents.

I'm honestly not sure if people here are dumb enough not to get this on their own or if they are just pretending to be.
>>
>>36238388
not necessarily, but yeah recently some guy got exposed by his adult adopted daughter for sexual manipulation and he was a very rich guy, provided her with a lot of luxury
>>
>>36237483
I assume this is a G7 neet larper but mud is a good guess.
>>
>>36237771
John Podesta ITT
>>
>>36235505
If you adopt a child the government will have free reign to snoop into your home and criticize your parenting skills
>>
>>36236425
Fuck I didn't know that :$... So MGTOW people can't adopt children? Can they at least have a surrogate mother give birth to his kids?

People like OP who even fathom this shit should be executed.
>>
File: 1488523169948.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488523169948.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>36236916
It's hard already to adopt as single parent in general, but for men especially since women are seen as at least being more naturally nurturing by society. Though honestly with people out there like OP, it's probably for the best.

Also
>robots
>being responsible enough to take care of themselves and another life
>>
>>36238613
>So MGTOW people can't adopt children?

It's very difficult. Your only choices are adoption tween retard boys, or paying a lot more money to adopt a child/baby from one of the few nations willing to adopt to single men. Either way, prepare to have every inch of your life examined before you get to be a dad.

>Can they at least have a surrogate mother give birth to his kids?

Depends on the laws. In some states (U.S.A. obviously), paid surrogates aren't allowed, so they don't happen. In others, you can pay them, but legally the woman is entitled to keep her baby AND your money if she decides to. In others you can do it, but there can still be a lot of legal pitfalls. Plus it usually costs 50k+ for one baby.

Unless you know the person well or the laws are very strict on the topic, I think surrogacy is a terrible idea.
>>
File: grinch.gif (424KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
grinch.gif
424KB, 500x363px
>>36238032
Well you see if you pay attention to OP, adoption is just a means to the end
>>
>>36238637
What about gender equality is this shit only for women?
>>
File: 1488497198904.png (273KB, 469x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488497198904.png
273KB, 469x480px
>>36238810
>is this shit only for women
Yes
>>
>>36238810
do you live under a rock dipshit
>gender equality is bs, women have a lot of privileges over men
>>
>>36235505
1. You can't predict if she's looking good afterwards
2. You habe to go with her to a doc and shit. She'll be registered as long as you're not living in any shit-tier state. As soon as she's going to school she'll talk about it.

Could be hard, but thinking about it turns me on. I still wouldn"t do it due to the fact that it's quite fucked up.
>>
>>36238870
you would start fucking her before she goes to school at leas wait until she finishes school and she doesn t have to go to middle school so you can start doing fucked up shit, don t let her near tv or internet and u are fine for the most part
>>
I've been adopted, then adopted again, throughout me entire life. Every single man that adopted me took pictures of my wang.
>>
>>36238810
Thats the irony about the use of the word "equality"
>>
I cannot imagine a more deplorable human than those who would attempt to gain something from someone whose life was already steeped with misfortune and just further add to their own psychological issues.

Maybe you aren't aware of this because you actually had a home growing up but the life of an orphaned child is not a good one.

The sad thing is I can say with relative certainty at least one of you wants to exploit and sexually abuse an already mentally imbalanced kid like this.

You want to discuss this like it isn't abhorrent.
>>
>>36237901
>>36239194
posting this on /r9k/, robots don t have morals and they are just ignoring you while having fantasies of fucking adopted girls
>>
>>36238637
>Not wanting a child that will love you unconditionally
>Not spending the rest of your life making sure she becomes happy and successful

My life is basically a throwaway anon. I want that love and I want to at least use the little life I have to make someone happy
>>
>>36238810
I would never want to be "equal" to men. I don't even want to be better. The genders are different, they have their different purposes. They are both needed, but not the same. Men shouldn't be able to adopt because of the shit OP and others are posting. Males of any species are potentially dangerous to children, thats just nature.
>>
>>36239460
women can do this shit too and there are a lot of teachers who were fucking under aged students while having kids themselves disgusting
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.