[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are asians the most cucked race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wojak_rain.jpg (19KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_rain.jpg
19KB, 236x282px
Asianbots, it true that a lot of asian women worship white men? If so,why? Is it culture?

Do other asian men view these women as the Asian equivalent of ""coalburners"""? Do they even care?

And final question: are asian women generally good mothers or are they emotionally unstable wrecks that can scar for life?
>>
>>36234360
I'm an ugly white fuck and even i managed to attract a short asian girl. She hugged me constantly and said i was sorta"""like"" her boyfriend ( she didn't have a boyfriend, but referred to me in that role)

I remember another time an exasperated pretty 8/10 asian gf was ordering her short white 5/10 boyfriend around in the hallway. It was like she was forced to settle for one of the only white guys in our school.

Makes you think...
>>
>Asianbots, it true that a lot of asian women worship white men? If so,why? Is it culture?
A significant amount of them chase white men, but not all of them. Most Asian guys are not good looking, at least not compared to Chad. A lot of them also grow up around white people, so they're going to be attracted to white people. Marrying out also represents an escape from Asian culture.

>Do other asian men view these women as the Asian equivalent of ""coalburners"""? Do they even care?
A lot of them care and get super butthurt over it. Some of them don't care at all. Personally, I don't care if they want the white dick, just don't come crawling back after you no longer wanted to be some guy's "China doll".

>And final question: are asian women generally good mothers or are they emotionally unstable wrecks that can scar for life?
Yes to both. Good mothers, as in they want the best for their kids and will go out of their way to get it, but also emotionally unstable and crazy enough to do damage. Usually comes in the form of being overbearing and controlling, like those "tiger moms".

t. whitewashed chink
>>
im white and my father told me that people who chase asian girls are doing it so they can feel dominate because the asian girl will be submissive and not hard to handle like many white women are
>>
File: 1483823399114.jpg (161KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1483823399114.jpg
161KB, 1248x1504px
>>36234360
>tfw half-black and Asians don't like me

Fucking dicklets white guys getting all the Asians

Just kidding me girlfriend is half-Asian. I've pulled white girls, black girls, and brown girls but I've never pulled a full Asian. Racist little shits
>>
>>36234360
>>36234639

As I story, I have really white skin (thanks family) and brown hair. Recently I was in the gym and saw this FINE ass Korean student with major league titties. So I walked up to her as she was leaving, walked with her a ways, and got her phone number for a date. We go on the date, she realizes I'm half-black and doesn't wanna talk to me anymore. Bitch!

My Dad worked in Korea for a couple years and he managed to pull some Asian girls. Said it was difficult though
>>
A white that would stoop so low as to fraternize with a colored female (ANY color), is no longer considered a true white.

To penetrate a chink is just sex tourism without the travel and transaction costs.

Asian MEN should elevate themselves into procuring white females, optimally light eyed white females, forget gook girls.

Pursuing any non-white female is tantamount to bestiality.
>>
indians are pretty cucked too, at least the subgroup the males of which look like brown smurfs. they might have big dicks but i doubt it.
>>
>>36235123
>they might have big dicks but i doubt it
>dedicated shitstains having big dicks

This is a prime setting for an injun equivalent of the big black cock conspiracy that can be pushed hard onto south east asian women
>>
>>36234639
Proof that Asians are the future of the Aryan race.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.