[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate non-virgins.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

File: 1492034819603.jpg (70KB, 459x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492034819603.jpg
70KB, 459x448px
I fucking hate non-virgins.
>>
File: 1488161013551.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1488161013551.png
360KB, 600x580px
>>36234210
You're going to die alone.

That sucks...
>>
File: 1491699353095.gif (881KB, 549x520px) Image search: [Google]
1491699353095.gif
881KB, 549x520px
>>36234284
You're going to raise a mulatto baby
>>
>>36234210
>4-5 words
>angry pepe
>I fucking hate X shitpost
you're the guy from that rich people thread, aren't you
>>
>>36234210
but what if a girl just comes into ur room and rapes you
>>
>>36234210
>tfw sucked dick but still a virgin

Do I belong here?
>>
File: 1491242750372.jpg (90KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491242750372.jpg
90KB, 500x216px
>>36234210
Good, keep at it.
>>
>>36234210
Hey, what did i do to you?
>>
>>36235372
Shut the fuck hell up ya transgemdered wog
>>
>>36234284
Rather die alone than marry a slut, roastie
>>
I should hire you a hooker so you can hate yourself.
>>
>>36235457
That's nice. I'm marrying my gf that was a virgin when I met her. Your hang ups are funny. You're the little manlet fox and I'm the full grown man reaching those tasty grapes you pretend you don't want.
>>
>>36235528
She lied to you about being a virgin. And she will cheat on you or is already cheating on you.
>>
File: 84f.png (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
84f.png
36KB, 640x640px
lol why? Just because I've stuck my dick in some vaginas, doesn't mean my life is perfect. Non-virgins have problems to deal with, just like virgins.
>>
>>36235575
Haha that's a nice fantasy. Sorry anon. These grapes don't taste sour. They're perfectly ripe and delicious.
>>
>>36235528
>implying THIS HARD
Truly hilarious how angry you must be to make such assumptions about me.
>>
>>36235579
Were you a virgin when you married whoever you are having sex with now?
>>
>>36235619
I'm the angry one here? Haha that's really cute. I'm literally laughing. Out loud. In real life.
>>
File: 1384379382747.jpg (74KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1384379382747.jpg
74KB, 600x583px
Non-virgins will never understand how hard it is to have sex even ONCE.
>>
>>36235644

I'm not married. So if I ever do marry a woman I won't be a virgin.
>>
>>36234210
It's fine if they married the person they lost it to. Pretty respectable.
>>
>>36235652
>being this obvious
Shh shh shh. It's okay, sweetie. Calm down
>>
>>36235695
Fucking disgusting. How can you live with yourself?
>>
>>36235687
I do understand. I was a virgin before and I used to whine about my life on this very board. What you don't understand is that one time you get laid isn't going to change who you are. If you keep the mindset of a beta virgin with a victim complex it doesn't matter if you fuck twenty girls, you're still gonna be a pathetic whiny little bitch. I learned this shit the hard way. If you want you can spend the rest of your life not even trying and bitching about how hard it is because you don't even know what to do but don't expect my sympathy.
>>
>>36235745

This is completely true. When I was in hs and the first year of college, I thought being a virgin was the cause of my shitty way of thinking. I realized I was just being a little bitch after I did lose my virginity.
>>
File: tittyfeels.png (61KB, 389x395px) Image search: [Google]
tittyfeels.png
61KB, 389x395px
>>36235725

FUCKING L O L

no one saves themselves anymore. Just because someone is a virgin, doesn't mean they're a good person and vice versa.
>>
I don't have non-virgins but it really disgusts me that I'll never get a girl who is, and I'm not willing to settle. I subconsciously blame all non-virgins.
>>
>>36235800
>no one saves themselves anymore
I know, and that's disgusting.
>just because they're a virgin doesn't mean they're a good person and vice versa
It's a step in the right direction
>>
>>36235745
Nice assumptions there m8. I don't want to have sex because I think it's magically going to turn me into something else. I want to have sex because I want to have sex.
>>
>>36234210
i guess that guy in the "i fucking hate rich people" thread wasn't kidding. We'll be having threads like this every day now
>>
>>36235820
I blame you for unlike me not knowing how to find one. Also if you did find one you wouldn't know what to do due to your lack of experience. Just because a girl is a virgin doesn't mean she's right for you either. My first gf was and it didn't work out. My last gf and current fiancee was when I met her and it did. Your lack of experience will hurt you more than you think.
>>
>>36235906
I don't care if it's awkward, I want to share those things with her, good and bad. It doesn't matter anyway, I'll be miserable with a non-virgin.
>>
>>36235906
Non virgins shouldn't marry virgins. It's digusting and immoral.
>>
>>36235528
Similar story, it's a comfy feeling.
>>
File: firstgf.png (351KB, 1086x920px) Image search: [Google]
firstgf.png
351KB, 1086x920px
>>36235820

Sorry dude, but most of the cuties were deflowered by the end of high school, or by the end of freshman year of college at the latest. That fantasy girl who is a 10/10 and saved herself just for you DOES NOT EXIST! You should care more about a girl's personality rather than worrying about if she's taken dick or not
>>
>>36235935
I bet you'll be miserable with a virgin too. You're more concerned about some arbitrary things than the actual experience. Also you aren't taking how that other person feels into consideration very much. It's just if you get what you want from the type of person that fits your criteria. You're setting yourself up for extreme disappointment. Speaking from experience here.
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (15KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
15KB, 200x192px
>>36235784
That sounds to me like your virginity WAS the cause of your shitty thinking
>>
>>36235941
That's up to her and she has no complaints.
>>
>>36234210
The sex rich I like to call them.
>>
>>36235995
I don't care if she's a 10/10.
>>36235998
That's not It, I'd do a lot and give up a lot just to make her happy. It's not even that I want a virgin, but knowing she's done things with other guys makes me actually shiver with anger. And before you sleep therapy as a solution, I already tried.
>>
>>36235995
>settling
It's like you WANT to be unhappy
>>
>read something with a person whining about their life
>they mention sex or a bf/gf/etc
>immediately stop reading it and disregard

The next time a person begs me for money I'm going to ask if they're a virgin and if not tell them to fuck off. If they happen to say they are I'll probably give them $20 even if its a lie.
>>
>>36236016
You chose to lose your virginity to someone you weren't going to marry. That makes you disgusting and immoral
>>
>>36236006
It continued after he lost it though, as it did for me. Losing your virginity doesn't magically make these things go away.
>>
File: 1486180625229.webm (344KB, 368x622px) Image search: [Google]
1486180625229.webm
344KB, 368x622px
>>36236091
This is my dream.
I want to lose my virginity and make posts on /r9k/ all day about how it changes nothing.
This is literally what I desire most.
>>
>>36234210

I'd say it's reasonably normal to feel resentment towards someone whom you're asspained with envy of. Raging about just makes you look like a retard, though.

>>36235575
>> I can't get a girlfriend, and the butthurt has gotten so bad that my proctologist said that I'm at high risk for permanent rectal damage. The only way to ease the butthurt is to convince myself that anyone who believes that they're in a happy relationship is getting cheated on. Thankfully I don't have any grown-up friends, so I don't have to be confronted with anything which refutes this delusion.

>>36235725
>Fucking disgusting. How can you live with yourself?
> Another good way to ease the butthurt is to act like being a loser gives me some kind of moral high ground.

>>36235935
>I don't care if it's awkward, I want to share those things with her, good and bad. It doesn't matter anyway, I'll be miserable with a non-virgin.

Translation: "I know that I'll probably be lousy at sex, so I need a girl who has nothing else to compare it to."
>>
>>36235397
kek, you had oralSEX, you pleased a guys cock with your mouth, you most likely got cum on you, deff not not a virgin
>>
>>36236070
I wanted to marry her. My first gf that was also a virgin that is. She dumped me in the end. There's more to a relationship than sex. A lot of things happened and most of them were my fault. I had psychological disorders. She married someone else now and I don't blame her for anything. I wouldn't want to marry someone who acted like I did back then. That's what you really need to understand, virgin girls aren't some kind of magical fucking unicorns, they're people with their own wants needs and feelings. They weren't put on the earth to serve you and they're definitely not going to fix all your insecurities.
>>
>>36236176
>lousy at sex
You're so dumb, I don't even care about having sex, and certainly don't care if I don't know how. It's nothing time can't fix.
>>
>>36236176
>being a virgin makes you a loser
It's sad how brainwashed and pathetic you are.
>>36236188
>implying
Make excuses all you like, but having sex before marriage is abhorrent. Sorry about your mental illnesses, though
>>
>>36236258
Unless you're super religious or something I don't know why you would care that much. Either way it's a good thing you'll never ever be in a relationship with a girl virgin or otherwise.
>>
>>36235372
No he's probably the guy that took note.
>>
>>36236290
>unless you're super religious or something
>implying that's a bad thing
It's a fact that premarital sex is immoral
>it's a good thing you'll never be in a relationship
And why is that, pray tell?
>>
File: beminepls.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
beminepls.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>36236043
>knowing she's done things with other guys makes me actually shiver with anger

yeah, that makes me jealous too honestly. But at the same time, you have to understand that what's in the past is in the past. I'd rather deal with a non-virgin girl with a 10/10 personality, than an uptight bitch who's a virgin. Mt first gf was a virgin, and she was uptight, moody, and bitchy. The main thing I desire from a girl is for her to be fun and wnat to have fun with me :)
>>
>>36236316
Because you'll save us the inevitable maury show episode about how you're a weird controlling freak. Anyway I have to go to work. Later haters!
>>
>>36236258
This desu Im making the qt Im marrying wait till we are husband and wife to give her the D.
>>
>>36236258
>Make excuses all you like, but having sex before marriage is abhorrent.

Yea, I convinced myself of the same thing back when I couldn't get any. Thinking that I was somehow better than the people whom I was envious of helped a little. Trust me, that shit will become dust in the wind if you ever get any amorous female attention.
>>
>>36236359
>implying
I haven't "convinced" myself just because I haven't had sex. I genuinely do not seek out female relationships. I'd rather have a sex doll than a relationship with a girl where we have premarital sex. Your problem, and the problem of many people in this thread, is giving themselves over to their natural desires.
>>
>>36236339
You're right, but at the same time have no idea the extent it bothers me. I tried dating a girl who wasn't and I was so much angrier than usual, probably due to the fact that i spent every night disgusted by it. I'd rather be with a girl and never have sex if it means she's never been with anyone else.
>>
>>36236349
>Because you'll save us the inevitable maury show episode about how you're a weird controlling freak.

This.

You robots all think you'd be perfect boyfriends if a girl (who meets your standards) would just give you a chance.

For some of you, it might actually be true. For others, you'll be ok.

But for most of you; if your miracle ever came through, you'd probably pull an Alex Layko and blow it in less than a week by being needy, jealous, and controlling.
>>
Why do normies bully virgin-seekers but then make a big deal about cheating?

Your gf was begging another guy to cum in her mouth 2 months ago, I just don't get it.
>>
>>36236420

Sounds like you need to get sex of your own desu. Just get a fuckin hooker, then you'll realize sex is just sex. It's great but it doesn't define who someone is.
>>
>>36236628
I'd rather kill myself. I say honestly. I wouldn't be able to look at myself without utter disgust.
>>
>>36236359
not ebrag, but Im drowning in female attention, and Im still waiting for marriage, you fags need to realise some of us have differnt values, or just simply never had a normie life like some of you did.
>>
>>36236723
>drowning in female attention
>waiting for marriage

You're just delusional. Just because a girl says hi to you back doesn't mean she is attracted to you. Have fun becoming a wizard and realizing you will die a virgin.
>>
>>36236723
>not ebrag, but Im drowning in female attention

Yea, sorry; calling bullshit on that and nothing you say is going to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>36236666
Stop trying to corrupt the minds of gullible virgins, RPing Quad Satan.
>>
>>36235610
Ripe and delicious because you imagine them to be and not let the rational seeds of doubt seep in.
To disregard that women frequently lie about their purity is naive.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>36234210
just get fucking hooker like I did and you'll be fine dude.
>>
>>36236900

Oh, no! Some asspained permavirgin loser has insinuated that there's a possibility that my life is not as happy as I think it is! Everything is ruined now! Abloobloobloo!

Look, man; I know that misery loves company and that believing that everyone with a girlfriend is getting 'cucked' eases your butthurt enough to at least prevent permanent rectal damage; but do you really think that you're actually going to change the way anyone with a life actually thinks or feels? I know you think you sound wise and enlightened; and for the masses of robots who come here for comfort, I'm sure you do. But to normal people, you just sound like another failure trying to use smugness to hide your tears.

>> inb4 "lol; getting this mad" / "being this naive" / whatever mental gymnastics you need to do to not burst into sobbing the next time you're jacking off to your furry port.
>>
>>36237088
>Oh, no! Some asspained permavirgin loser
I'm not reading the rest of your butthurt wall of text. Just know that I'm much more experienced than you.
>>
>>36236816
fine by me, believing w/e u want, keep thinking everyone else is just like you.
>>
>>36235834
>that's disgusting.
You're gonna have to explain and elaborate on that there position of yours, partner.
>>
>>36237137

*bol* Anon credibility level has just dropped to zero.

>>36237163

I don't that that everyone is just like me. I just think that you're a liar.
>>
>got laid last weekend
>fight me, nigger
>>
>>36237213
>that that everyon

For example, other people can type coherently. I apparently can not.
>>
>>36235687
Yes because non virgin were born non virgins, so they have no idea what's it's like.
>>
>>36235834
>Being mentally stuck in 19 cen
>Thinking the only two options are virgins and sluts
You want to die a bitter virgin ? Because that's how you die a bitter virgin.
>>
>>36235941
That's fine outside of some rigorously religious communities there is are virgin past 16-18 years old.
What world do you think you live in ? Not every girl maybe a slut riding a cock carousel but they aren't saving themselves for marriage either.
>>
>>36236051
No you want to be unhappy by convincing yourself that you can get a virgin gf and using the term settling ironically.
>>
File: pepe enough.jpg (8KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
pepe enough.jpg
8KB, 252x161px
>>36237442
They've never been as bad as robots.
If you aren't a 22+ male virgin you can't be a robot.
>inb4 extreme late blooming failed-normies that lost their virginity at 27
>>
File: kS4GXCy.gif (2MB, 320x136px) Image search: [Google]
kS4GXCy.gif
2MB, 320x136px
MFW I lost my virginity before discovering 4chan.
>>
>>36236043
>but knowing she's done things with other guys makes me actually shiver with anger
That's only because you have zero experience and that makes you feel inadequate.
>>
>>36237674

This is why /r9k/ will never be free of normal people... because you robots can't even agree on what makes a robot a robot.
>>
>>36236236
>It's nothing time can't fix
A rope or a razor might.
>>
Sex is nice, but It's overrated. Having a woman in your life that genuinly cares about you is what i live for though.

I love you Mary
>>
>>36237674
24 and can confirm, some of us are just not cut for this world. I'm finally understanding what determines some people to die off with a blast, taking others with them on the way.
>>
>>36237692
Not that guy but no. I want the ultimate expression of love to be a sacred thing between us.
However unlike the other virgin I realize this isn't plausible in the real worlds. Doesn't change the fact that I'll die virgin but still.
>>
>>36236258
>It's sad how brainwashed and pathetic you are.
That awkward moment when WHO says failure to find a sexual partner is a disability.
Face it it does make you a loser. Driver to spread your genes is the second strongest after the survival one.
>>
>>36237740
>I'm finally understanding what determines some people to die off with a blast, taking others with them on the way.

That's what happens when your butthurt goes all the way up to your brain. There's nothing deep or philosophical about it. It's just garden variety butthurt cranked up to 11.
>>
File: deal with cox.gif (933KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
deal with cox.gif
933KB, 200x200px
>>36236723
If you are drowning in female attention why aren't you married yet ? I mean if you use a term drowning means you get so much of it one them had to be a virgin. Therefore either :
>1. You are far from drowning in a female attention
>You are about to be red pilled hard about finding a virgin in 2017
>>
>>36237740
Oh boy we have an Elliot believer here.
>my life sucks because instead of fixing my problems I rage about them on r9k so I'm going to kill happy people simply because they enjoy their life.
>>
>>36237742
>sacred
Get this through your thick skull, the only woman who save themselves for marriage are hardcore religious. So either get on with times or find yourself a devoted religious fanatic chick.
Because for majority of population sex is too fun to pass on it due to some archaic religious / moral values. And you don't have to ride a cock carousel to enjoy it.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.