[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever obsessed over a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 15

File: 1482935762630.jpg (566KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1482935762630.jpg
566KB, 3072x2304px
Who was she?

Could be real life, waifu, internet presence...
>>
>>36233769
Was /roze/ (8c) shut down ? I can not acces to it.
>>
File: allah5.gif (204KB, 222x190px) Image search: [Google]
allah5.gif
204KB, 222x190px
i dont think so, only to my first girlfriend prob, when she broke up with me i did some really cringe stuff, i couldnt accept it
but now that i look back i think the worst part of it was because i didnt want to accept that my mom was right when she told me she as a slut
>>
>>36233788
Nice dubs

No, it's still up. Pretty dead though.

>>36233802
Give us those cringey details anon...
>>
>>36233820
>nice dubs
This isn't allowed on /r9k/

It works again. Thank you
>>36233802
Hi normalfaggot
>>
>>36233769
I obsess with every girl I have prolonged interaction with.
>>
File: tf.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
>>36233851
im not normalfag, it was 7 years ago when i was 18, lasted for about 9 months, she was the first and only girl i touched, met her on some stupid forum

>>36233820
nah, i hate to remember that stuff, but i did stuff like calling the chad she was fucking and begging him to let go of her while i cried on the phone

just kill me
>>
File: Eva324.jpg (241KB, 634x968px) Image search: [Google]
Eva324.jpg
241KB, 634x968px
Eva Green. My angel, my lovely rose, my doe eyes and dove wings.
>>
>>36233861
I do as well.

At least all the attractive ones.

>>36233888
First dubs and now trips

Anon it's time for you to resume your rightful place by snagging some pristine pussy. The battle is not yet lost.
>>
>>36233820
back to /b/ seriously who cares about dubs . what does it do
>>
>>36233947
i lost this battle long ago
>>
>>36234155
>who cares about dubs
>gets dubs
Nice gets
>>
same one as you op

i still watch her channel a few times a week

im pathetic
>>
>>36234252
You're not pathetic, you're doing something very in line with the male human condition.

Rose is special, but i like the idea of Rose even more. Expectations never met almost always exceed reality. Her followers are fascinating in their worship, it's an interesting community. Sort of religious in a way, with a sad melancholic undertone.

Anyway, i hope she makes more videoes. Any favorites?
>>
>>36234403
i like "lots of jokes dot com" and the one where she talks about her journal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU6oRXNpKT4
>>
>>36233769
I am right now. She ignores me and I'm sitting at her door thinking about how to contact her. I also brought her a cake.
>>
File: 1490919571007.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490919571007.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
same choice as OP
>>
>>36234446
Good video, a true child of early /b/. She was quite an edgelord when she was younger. Jumping on holocaust memorials, telling her film teacher that she raped his ex wives. Blue hair rose is best rose.

>>36234463
Full story? You're in front of her door right now, literally?
>>
>>36234506
We used to be friends, I ended up dating her, then I fucked up, but she kinda seemed to forgive me, than she suddenly started ignoring me, then invited me over giving me some more hope, and now she ignores me again.
Well, it's a commieblock, so I'm sitting on the stairs between the floors, her door is 3 meters away and I'm afraid to knock or ring. I guess I'll wait for her mother to come in about 4 hours) and ask her to take this cake.
>>
>>36233861
sums it up desu
>>
>>36233769
I've been obsessed with Crispy. I hate myself for it. I just gave up on women cause none of them are her. Its been about a year now
>>
ITT: Cowards too afraid to deal with real life.
>>
>>36235519
Damn, you must love frolicking around leper colonies as well. Most people here now they're fucked up. That is no revelation.
>>
File: 20170412210017_1.jpg (478KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170412210017_1.jpg
478KB, 1600x900px
I have loved the character Jessica from contagion and I used to play as her all the time to keep her alive because it made me really angry when other people played as her because it ruined my fantasy. One time a guy joined the server and played as Jessica while talking in a sperg voice and I told him to get his ass off the game, and they asked me why so I explained that I am in love with Jessica and they all laughed at me which ended with me having to quit the server after throwing a grenade at them in anger.

She is so soft and beautiful, I love imagining waking up beside her in some cost abandoned cabin we find to escape the zombies, even if it was uncomfortable and there wasn't much food it would be worth it to have her there. Her freckled face and blond hair and the sound if her voice are so beautiful. The only thing I don't like is when she says "thank you" in the game it comes out as "y'know, I'd kiss you if you were a little cuter" Which is painful to hear because it reminds me how I am too ugly for Jessica even if she was real. I wish she was real so badly, I'm 26 ad never even kissed a woman but I would give Jessica my innocence without hesitation.
>>
>>36233769
I used to over obsess about my oneitisses. Would litterally track their snapchat points to see if they snap alot with other people besides me.

>>36234155
Nice dubs
>>
Yes spent so much time trying to fuck her but she didn't want to. We spent most of the summer together just her and I, traveling and seeing cool shit. I got to suck on some tittes and eat some pussy though. Dropped her a few months ago and shes now been trying to contact me lately. She called me last night for something "important" but it turned out to be some bullshit.
>>
>>36233769
I was obsessed with a girl I met once irl who was also a small time internet celeb. Lot of nice insta pictures and even some youtube vids. Started talking to her a lot on fb and managed to spend some time with her before I realised she was just a scruffy drug addict that took a good photo.
>>
>>36235729
Kek I used to do shit like that, like check when she last logged onto Facebook, or check her twitter constantly.
>>
File: tumblr_n6gdrsw0tk1s13fhgo3_540.png (198KB, 520x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6gdrsw0tk1s13fhgo3_540.png
198KB, 520x350px
>>36235720
This is the type of shit i wanted to see in this thread. Anon, as weird as that is, i like your passion. Good post.

>>36235739
> I got to suck on some tittes and eat some pussy though.

That is more than most here get. Must feel great to have a former love interest pining over you.

>>36235749
So the illusion was broken. The illusion is always the best part. The reality rarely matches up.
>>
File: bleh.jpg (3KB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
3KB, 125x90px
>>36235762
fuck, are ((you)) me?! feels bad man
>>
>>36235792
>The reality rarely matches up.
Indeed. Now she's messaging me all the time and I'm having to deal with her problems (which she has a lot of). I just want to go back.
>>
>>36235792
It waa such a tease, its no better than being a khv. Its kind of annoying, she was such a cunt to me. She got with a friend of ours so I stopped talking to her, they're not bf and gf or anything but still, fuck her.
>>
>>36233769
yes grace neutral love that chick
>>
File: 1491319999847.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491319999847.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
A few years ago I had a class in university with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was stunning. Everything about her was perfect.

Then I moved away and I never saw her again.

She was so pretty I can't even be interested in other women. They don't measure up.

She still haunts my thoughts. I can't get her out of my head.
>>
File: 7.jpg (133KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
133KB, 640x640px
Lunar Ashes
>>
>>36235792
I just wish she was real so I could be with her.
>>
File: 20170411191250_1.jpg (208KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170411191250_1.jpg
208KB, 1600x900px
>>36235792
Once I went to a trip for work and on the way back I stopped at a hotel and as I unloaded my bags and brought them in there was basically no one there so I imagined Jessica and I clearing the abandoned motel together in the cold. Then I watched tv with the pillow propped next to me like another person imagining I was with her. Then the couple in the next room started having sex and I had to listen to it and I ended up crying knowing I'll never have that. Eventually I fell asleep pretending to cuddle with Jessica and when I woke up the phone was ringing, it was my dad saying happy 26th birthday son. Then I drove home.
>>
File: 1489882998250.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489882998250.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>36235856
She spoke to me once outside of class and I acted like a sperg. She seemed nice too.

She was so pretty she was like an angel. Beautiful eyes and hair. Perfect facial structure. And there was something unique looking about her. She wasn't just a generic hot girl.

She could have been a model she was easily 10/10

And I will never see her again. I will never hold her in my arms and keep her safe. ;-;
>>
i try not to.
i try to be ok with being alone, a waifu just hurts because its worst than a long distance relationship, a LDR hurts because that person cant be with you, plane tickets are expensive and seeing that person for a few times out the year in the long run isnt worth it, they cheat on you or you cheat on the or they leave you because the distance takes a toll on both of you.

whenever I've been infatuated by a girl i try to catch myself and stop, its never works, the woman i feel something for never feels anything back for me, doesnt acknowledge i exist or just friendzones me, then it hurts to know some Chad is fucking her but you stay a good friend pretending you killed that feeling for her, you try to move on to someone else but the same results keep happening, you sink deeper into a bottle of cheap hard liquor you dont even enjoy, you just drink it to feel ok at the very least, you are sober, you arent lucid or aware, you feel you want to exist like this unaware of your existence like the women who you obsess with treat you.

when they have a internet presence its just as bad, you are just 1oz of piss in the ocean of piss that is the internet and you wont make a wave on them, its as bad as a waifu or a LDR because it brings the worst of both to the forefront and add to that the women who ignore you.

its better to stay alone and by yourself, you get hurt less
>>
>>36235867
>>36235977

Anon that's crazy. You really are a legitimate robot. Have you ever attempted to go for girls of the fleshy variety?

>>36236089
Sorry bud. Same thing happened to me.

>And there was something unique looking about her.

There always is, isn't there? How exactly did you sperg out?
>>
This one black chick in Canada that I fell in love with

She had no self-esteem, anxiety problems, and was a complete pervert. I wanted her so bad
>>
My summer school high school teacher named Amanda, met her 5 years ago, still think about our time together a lot (almost everyday, I've taken her off the pedestal for the most part)
>>
Yeah. An airhead roastie from high school. I can't really help to admit that it was warranted. She is gorgeous. But I forgot about her and got bored of constantly stalking her online

I'm currently obsessed with a teacher I have. She's 10/10 and autistic like me. How's that for an obsession
>>
File: Luna_Platz.jpg (402KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Platz.jpg
402KB, 1400x1600px
if only she had boobs
>>
I've been wanking to Nicki Minaj a LOT recently. Does that count?
>>
File: 1491847446126.jpg (38KB, 343x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491847446126.jpg
38KB, 343x600px
>>36236155
>There always is, isn't there?
She was uniquely pretty in a way that you rarely see in real life only in models. High cheekbones, sharp jawline, and a very interesting face. When she smiled it was stunning and gave you a warm happy feeling inside.

She also seemed somewhat quiet and solitary for a girl which was an attractive trait to a robot like me

>How exactly did you sperg out?
She said hi to me and I tried to say hi back and my voice got really weird and too loud. I have trouble controlling my voice sometimes; I think maybe because I don't talk to people enough. But she didn't even make fun of me; she just gave me a friendly smile and asked how I was doing. But then I got really shy and said that I had things to do and had to go but I said it in my weird awkward voice again.

It's a shame because she seemed really nice.

I can't get her out of my head robots. It hurts so much.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.