/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1490840924667.jpg (70KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490840924667.jpg
70KB, 455x600px
It's true that men are also degenerate. It's true that often times, men are the more degenerate in the situation as compared to women.

It's true that many men are lazy, worthless, rude, wastes of space. Violent, no morals. Promiscuous. Not curious about anything interesting in life.

It's also true that many men wouldn't know what a good woman is if she knocked on their door. Men pass up chances at good women all the time - either through their own obliviousness, or because we truly want the bad women, the sluts, the thrill seekers. We say we want good women - but then we ignore them, or mistreat them, and go for the bad ones.

Saying this makes me feel like a huge cuck. I don't want to be a male feminist, I don't want to be one of those guys. But I really believe this is all true. This is the male side of degeneracy, explained.

What do I do? You have to help.
>>
>>36233389
>It's true that men are also degenerate. It's true that often times, men are the more degenerate in the situation as compared to women.It's true that many men are lazy, worthless, rude, wastes of space. Violent, no morals. Promiscuous. Not curious about anything interesting in life.It's also true that many men wouldn't know what a good woman is if she knocked on their door. Men pass up chances at good women all the time - either through their own obliviousness, or because we truly want the bad women, the sluts, the thrill seekers. We say we want good women - but then we ignore them, or mistreat them, and go for the bad ones.Saying this makes me feel like a huge cuck. I don't want to be a male feminist, I don't want to be one of those guys. But I really believe this is all true. This is the male side of degeneracy, explained.What do I do? You have to help.
Ok.
>>
>>36233389
You forget one key detail that unravels this whole sentiment. The "good" women are only good because they're fat or just plain ugly.

From a shallow perspective, obviously you would want to avoid these women due to their appearance. From the perspective of deeper thinking, you would want to avoid these women because they only developed such personalities due to their physical limitations. If they suddenly achieved the body of a Stacy, they would act like one. They're very animalistic and simply respond to the environment they're in.
>>
>>36233457

>The "good" women are only good because they're fat or just plain ugly.

But that's not true though. Plenty of good women are hot and average.
>>
File: Laughing Frog Reading Your Post.png (226KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Frog Reading Your Post.png
226KB, 320x320px
>>36233483
>Plenty of good women are hot and average
>>
File: blackpill.jpg (10KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
blackpill.jpg
10KB, 288x216px
>>36233389
>your face when misandry is baked into the human condition and basically every ideology, /pol/ and otherwise, is fundamentally misandric, because they are all about beating men into an efficient substrate for "society"

Your prescription came in.
>>
>>36233457
>They're very animalistic and simply respond to the environment they're in.

A woman/Stacy acting like a man/Chad = an animalistic woman

God I want to kill all brainless idiots.
>>
>>36234301
I never said Chads weren't animalistic as well.
>>
I'm not like that at all, you probably just think that's normal for men because you grew up in a dysfunctional family and have shitty male friends.

I'm sure you could say negative things about the women in your family and social circle too, probably the exact same things.
>>
File: 1483104131989.png (81KB, 222x137px) Image search: [Google]
1483104131989.png
81KB, 222x137px
It's true that women are also degenerate. It's true that often times, women are the more degenerate in the situation as compared to men.

It's true that many women are lazy, worthless, rude, wastes of space. Violent, no morals. Promiscuous. Not curious about anything interesting in life.

It's also true that many women wouldn't know what a good man is if he knocked on their door. Women pass up chances at good men all the time - either through their own obliviousness, or because we truly want the bad boys, the chads, the thrill seekers. We say we want good men - but then we ignore them, or mistreat them, and go for the bad ones.

The shit slings both directions
>>
>>36234331

>I'm not like that at all

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?
>>
>>36233389
>Men are degenerates
Men have high sex drives, but they can't afford to make sex appeal the entire personality in the same way women can.
>Lazy
Then why do they make up far more of the workforce, do almost all the incredibly important jobs (CEOs, world leaders, doctors, inventors)
>Violent
Not all. It's not like fights or violence is common
>No morals
Men have strong morals based off logic and reason, where as women are purely emotional. For example, women push for more maternity leave, men know that this makes it less desirable for employers to hire all women, as any of them can get pregnant. Therefore it punishes women who don't get pregnant, making it morally bad. Women just go OH WOMEN DESERVE IT MORE MATERNITY LEAVE without thinking through consequences.
>Men pass up women all the time
Wrong. Setting up a female account on any dating site will tell you that.
>>
>Men pass up chances at good women all the time
And once you took that chance once or twice it quickly turns out that the "good" women will prove to be just bad as soon as they get the opportunity to do so. Sometimes they grow even worse, since they feel they need to make up for lost time.
So will we btw, if fate should suddenly sees fit to drop a chad card in our laps.

Sucks ass finding that out, but you talk like you will need to do so on your own.
>>
>>36234397

I come from the utopian parallel world of people who's parents are still married so I've never hit anyone in my life and have only had sex with quality women I was in loving relationships with.
>>
>>36234542

>I come from the utopian parallel world of people who's parents are still married so I've never hit anyone in my life and have only had sex with quality women I was in loving relationships with.

And yet you're still on /r9k/.

You're a loser.
>>
>>36234580

You're assuming I'm on here all day every day like you, which is probably also a contributing factor to why you have such a dismal view of men.
>>
>>36233389
No and stop reading buzzfeed propaganda.
>>
>>36234975

I'm basing my view of men off life experience as well as what they do in the real world even when I'm not looking.

I don't spend all day here. You're still a loser that browses /r9k/, so you're not as good as you'd like to think you are.
>>
>>36233389
Wow! It's almost as if both genders have shitty people. Thanks for the revelation OP!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.