/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone else getting kinda spooked about the north korea situation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1410059413386.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1410059413386.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
is anyone else getting kinda spooked about the north korea situation?
>>
>>36233208
Yeah, part of me is fucking terrified but the other part of me is like, "Sure, OK. Ready to die anyways."
>>
>>36233208
>>36233234

Even if we went to war NK would be crushed like an ant. No lives on the american continent are in danger. Fucking retards.
>>
Does anyone else notice the similarities between trump and Kim?

Like all the things america made fun of Kim Jung about are the same things trump is? Pol even calls him their great leader.
>>
>>36233292
They do have the same personality type. Kim is probably smarter and more reserved.
>>
>>36233292
The difference is /pol/ basically brainwashed themselves. At least Best Koreans have an excuse.
>>
>>36233270
The problem isn't nk, it's the allies propping nk up. That's where the Big Worry is.
>>
>>36233270
What makes you say that? Please elaborate. You can't just say a batshit crazy, trigger-happy, elitist country with nukes is not dangerous in the slightest without saying anything else.
>>
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss but I'm trying to avoid taking it too seriously. really hoping nothing bad happens.
>>
Relax, NK has ancient nuke technology, they can't launch them from missiles. The most they can do is attach it to a plane and try to fly here, and it'll get fucked up way before they make it anywhere close to the US. If we strike and take out all of their airforce, which we can do pretty quickly, they have no way of delivering nukes.
>>
>>36233270
It's not just NK we have to worry about, though. NK and China are totally intertwined. Yeah, we could crush NK but then we'd have to worry about fucking China, and that'll be an issue.
>>
i haven't felt spooked about any of that in my life time

sometimes if it's enough to warrant a response i'll get real excited and kind of feel like maybe reality could be interesting for awhile if there's something big going on, mainly because i'm bored with life and i want to see war in my lifetime, any change at all is better than this stagnation, i like it when everyone collectively circle jerks their fear and reality actually lines up with that unrealistic perception and a HAPPENING occurs, although that's close to impossible it feels like

if it came to my doorstep i'd regret those thoughts, without a doubt, i don't know shit about shit but sometimes i'd rather be shitting myself and i'd like to feel the possibility of my life coming to an end at somebody else's hand, because that's the only way i feel alive
>>
>>36233330
Everyone knows NK doesn't have the tech to launch a nuke at the US. They'd need sophisticated ICBM technology.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.