[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls look so much cuter without any makeup?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Why do girls look so much cuter without any makeup?
>>
>>36233094
because you think they're in your league
>>
>>36233094
>left has no makeup
I'm a 27 year old virgin and even you seem to know less about women than me.
K E K
>>
>>36233134
fpbp

>>36233094
they don't
>>
File: 1483688995985.png (328KB, 540x587px) Image search: [Google]
1483688995985.png
328KB, 540x587px
>>36233094
Because they look more like tombois that way
>>
>>36233134
Wrong.

organico
>>
>>36233195
plz tell me this isn't a trap
>>
>>36233152
so what kind of make up is she wearing on the left?
>>
>>36233094
Because they want to bounce on Chad's cock.
>>
>>36233094
It makes them look more human, more real and relatable.

I also find the whole bright lipstick, fake eyelashes and eyeshadow look unappealing on an aesthetic level.

Also she's still wearing makeup in the left picture, but she's doing it right, in that you wouldn't think she is.
>>
>>36233262
Concealer
some meme moisturiser
Something to even out skin colour
I'm not a fag anon I couldn't tell you brand names and such but if you ever have seen the amount and type of cosmetics every grill has you'd know. Plus confirmed for never seeing a grill without makeup if you think they don't have ugly red blotches due on their face.
>>
File: cryingmexihag.jpg (180KB, 1860x1240px) Image search: [Google]
cryingmexihag.jpg
180KB, 1860x1240px
>>36233094
It's rare a girl looks more attractive without makeup. Usually they have zits and shit and looks horrible without makeup
>>
>>36233288
>>36233152
You are a roastie larping as a robot.
GTFO.
>>
If you mean pic related it's because she's smiling in the the left image
>>
>>36233333
>Usually they have zits and shit

I like that though.
>>
I kinda believe if makeup didn't exist, the dating scene would have a lot more balance.
>>
>>36233288
At most, she's wearing some chapstick. If she had concealer on she would have gone ahead and covered her moles, and the red patch on her nose. Anything that evened out her skin tone would have also faded her freckles.
>>
Cute and sexy are two completely different things. It seems like you like cuties better. I feel you. I don't like a lot of makeup either
>>
>>36233195
>>36233219
that's the stewing and brewing diaper tranny
>>
Probably because it looks innocent to you. I mean makeup is like a signal that she's trying to attract the best cock she possibly can.
>>
>>36233333
>has a massive get
>no one gives a (you)
(you)
>>
File: 040527_bozo_ccol.grid-4x2.jpg (20KB, 308x403px) Image search: [Google]
040527_bozo_ccol.grid-4x2.jpg
20KB, 308x403px
>>36233094
Gee I dunno. Why does slathering a bunch of grease and paint all over your face make a person look stupid and unnatural?
>>
>>36233094
because she's still wearing make up in that pic. girls look disgusting without any cosmetics.
>>
>>36233541
Nope
Incorrect
There is a way to put on concealer or bbcream so the small blemishes like moles dont disappear
Am a girl so i know that shit
>>
>>36233134

when a girl puts makeup on it makes me think shes an easy whore I could bed by just pretending to have money, a girl without makeup I presume has some standards and isnt shallow and I'd need to actually come across like a good person
>>
>covering up freckles

absolutely disgusting. also, this ASMR chick is hot
>>
>>36233134
god damn fucking got em
/thread
>>
>>36233094
Because your brain evolved to see miniscule details in the human face which makeup covers
>>
>>36233094
Because makeup actually looks like shit

Have you ever seen a guy wearing makeup and noticed how weird it looks? Well that's what women look like too but its so commonplace you don't notice that it looks weird as fuck
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.