[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips on how to be alpha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hry74m.jpg (50KB, 984x680px) Image search: [Google]
hry74m.jpg
50KB, 984x680px
Zyzz 08/02/2010
> It is beta to smile a lot unless something is actually funny, or you are giving a girl a cheeky smile.
>Alphas always show their presence when entering a room or group of people. Make sure you give lots eye contact.
>Good posture makes everyone notice your presence more.
>Always disrespect girls. If a girl is calling you names or something it is imperative you assert your place in the social hierarchy by insulting them worse "call them fat" or something. Girls are never at the top of a social hierarchy it is always an alpha male unless one is not present. Girls will find you attractive if you insult them and have a negative state of mind towards them. Don't ask me how it just works.
>If you have a girlfriend, you be the one who makes the decisions do not let her boss you around. Also don't be a dumb ass lovestruck pussy saying I love you all the time. Make it rare to show your affection to her. The best way is by having sex with her.
>Try to be the leader of your group of friends. Tell them what to do. Make them laugh more than everyone else. If someone in your group of friends starts trying to become the leader insult them and call them out on things.
>Always state your opinions on things.
>Insult people who are nerdier than you.
>Lift weights to ensure your natural testosterone levels are high.
>Intelligence != Popularity Dumbing yourself down does not make you more popular. The best alpha males are intelligent and will use their wit and intelligence to call out and insult other alpha males with more venom.
>Be prepared to fight. If someone wants to fight you and you back down they become higher up in the hierarchy. There are ways to diffuse the situation if you are smart, but you will come out of the situation looking like the weaker man. However there are ways to back down from a fight but look more alpha than the other guy. Heavy insults and a strong verbal attack game are key here.
What do yall think?
>>
>>36232645
https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=979451
>>
>>36232645
A jacuzzi killed him, so...
>>
>>36232704
He died after a life of being granted the freedom to fuck any Stacy he wished to.
>>
>>36232744
Doesnt mean shit when you die at 22.
>>
tl;dr
>Brad's guide to banging basic bitches
>>
>>36232810
Dying young and in your prime is a gift
>>
>>36232645
Muscles don't make you alpha, if you were a pussy before you'll be a pussy after.

Boxing master race, the cocky gym rats go strangely silent and humble a fighting man is about.
>>
you boys sure do love dickriding this dude
>>
>>36232939
>I'm a boxer!! Xd

Literally every boxer I've ever met. All tryhards that need to let you know every five seconds they go to the gym. Almost as bad as DYELs.
>>
Disrespecting girls does work...don't ask me either how that works it just does.
>>
>>36232645
Do this without money and you will just look like an asshole
Gotta have something real to back up that little persona you built up
>>
I don't want to be like Zyzz though
>>
Those women in that pic look like beta females.

Go on /s/ and take a look at the average woman posted there. If Zyzz can only get beta females, what hope do we fucking have? We will never fuck /s/ tier women.
>>
>>36232645
>how to get called out for being an insufferable cunt, the post

Zyzz was socially retarded, he might have been confident because of his looks, but ultimately all of this bullshit is based on a warped perception of society that is typical of angry, friendless betas. If you try any of this shit on anyone other than ghetto dudebros and basic bitches you're going to find yourself dropped like a hot potato in less than 10 seconds.
>>
>>36232810
Yet he will be remembered, unlike you.
>>
>>36234113
That poster is still alive. Zyzz is dead. Who gives a shit about remembrance then.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.