[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you cop a skeleton gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Would you cop a skeleton gf?
>>
>>36232033
>tfw have basically the same legs as her

except less muscular
>>
>>36232033
Of course, they must be tight, like loli tier
> I..I hope so
>>
>>36232033
ucla student ehh?

and yes i would, I like skinny girls
>>
>>36232240
To be honest that sounds a little bit unhealthy.
>>
No that is wrong on so many levels. Girls naturally have thicker thighs and wider hips and boobs (that are made out of mostly fat)
>>
No I find them very unattractive.
>>
>>36232033
Yes, and i'd stuff her mouth with good food to turn her back to a healthy weight.
>>
>>36233876
>triggered.jpg
She's at a healthy weight you cunt. I'm sick of fat people saying shit like this.
>>
How in the hell is that a healthy weight? Is u dum
>>
>>36232033
Pic unrelated I presume. She's an attractive girl of normal weight though. Skeleton would be the 16 BMIs. No girl should ever be over 18 though, that shit is just gross. Beauty might be a social construct but so are my erections, bitch needs to be actually attractive to be attractive to me.
>>
SHE DON'T EAT NO MASHED POTATO

SHE DON'T EAT NO BUTTERED SCONES

SHE DON'T EAT NO CARBOHYDRATES

SHE GOTTA LOOK LIKE SKIN AND BONE

SKIN AND BONE
>>
>>36233876

That's pretty fucked up, like rapist tier shit. Holding a girl down and cramming your 'good food' down her throat until she is sick is not what normal people want to do with a girl. I actually think rape would be less traumatizing.
>>
Wow. ''No girl should ever be over 18 though''
OVER 18,5 is considered healthy. I really hope this is a joke. Either society has fucked you over or you're just fucked up yourself. This is the reason people get eating disorders that destroy their lives or even kill them
>>
>>36234068
>this bait
Cmon man any sane person can tell the girl in OP pic is anorexic, sure not as bad as some otgers ive seen, but she definitely eats one gram of chalk a day and throws it up.
She would probably miscarriage any possible children as well.
>>
>>36234086
HOW IS IT NOT YOU FAT CUNT? WHY DOES SOMEONE SAYING THIS MAKE ME SO ANGRY FUCK
>>
>>36234156
Not that anon but you are very mad about how unhealthily anorexic the op pic is :^)
>>
>>36234183
>>36234153
Dude I don't know why this shit triggers me. I don't even get mad at online shit anymore except for this. Skelly girls are so rare nowadays and then cunts come along and try to ruin it.
>>
>>36232033
Only if she was a girl (male). Skellies are cute.
>>
>>36234212
Because its a fucking detriment to her health you autist.
Her BMI is considered anorexic for fucks sake she probably weighs less than 85 pounds.
Maybe even 70
She is quite obviously starved for nutrients you dumb bat shit cunt.
>>
File: rightseatedtwist1.jpg (83KB, 489x600px) Image search: [Google]
rightseatedtwist1.jpg
83KB, 489x600px
>>36234149
18.5 is fucking fat. Like fatty fat fat fatty boombalatty mode. Over half the population is overweight or obese. Eating disorders are a meme that pretty much never happens and if anything can only help people. Being fat is what destroys lives or even kills them(destroy life=kill, that's the exact same fucking thing, you fatass retard). Over 18.5 is not considered healthy. This disgusting piece of shit is not healthy, she has many health problems and is proud of being able to almost cross her legs after the crane lowers her to the floor.

>>36234153

No sane person can tell she is anorexic just by looking at her. Only by doing an assessment and asking if she does not feel hungry could we tell if she might be anorexic. Did you know that anorexic means not hungry? It's one of those intimidating medical words lay people like to misuse and pretend to be smart. Kind of like how they say sphynctermeter instead of blood pressure cuff. Unfortunately it has the exact opposite effect of what's intended and let's every one know they are retarded.
>>
>>36234149
Cool, man. I'm really interested in your view on women and society at large.
>>
>>36234253
She absolutely does not weigh less than 85 pounds
>>
>>36234253
Yeah you baited the hook a bit too much this time anon.
>>
>>36234253

I'm going to assume she is 6'8. There is no way in hell her weight is even close to 85lbs, but 85lbs is a very healthy weight for many girls who are about 4'11 to 5'4. BMI has nothing to do with determining the presence of anorexia, it could be suggestive, but that's kind of like looking at a man swimming and saying he is definitely thirsty. Thirsty people might swim, but that's just a coincidence, not a definition. I see no signs of malnutrition either. Quite the contrary her hair, skin, teeth, nails, bones, eyes, everything makes it seem she is thoroughly nourished and not lacking for any micronutrients.
>>
>>36234281
im fembot, not a filthy man. society is very bad and women who have a bmi(which is totally inaccurate anywayy...0 under 30 should be made to cover their sickly body to avoid warping anyones idea of what's normal or even put in refeeding camps and not relaesed until she is healthy. repat offendors will be forced to spend life in the camps when they violate probation and lose to much weight after release.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170413-040802.png (803KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-040802.png
803KB, 720x1280px
>>36234277
You are not impressing me anon, she is very unhealthy looking
>>36234304
Yes maybe even less
>>36234318
Take a look at pic related, you may be right about a few of those things tgat could easily be hidden by makeup, but you cannot excuse this, she will most likely develop osteoporosis in her adult life.
>>
>>36234153
>>36234183
She is actually not anorexic or as skinny as the pic shows it to be. I just wanted to share it because she looked weirdly skeletal in that angle
>>
>>36234370
Yeah she looks good there. Its a fine line but she nails the petite look.
>>
File: under 12.jpg (98KB, 505x623px) Image search: [Google]
under 12.jpg
98KB, 505x623px
>>36234345
Counterpoint: fat sows should be gunned down from rooftops
>>
>>36234359

That's the whole ppoint, you said that BMI of 60, 70, 9001 were considered healthy and that's not the case. Overweight and obesity are the worst societal ills we currently face, thousands of times worse than cancer, drug abuse, and heart disease put together. The fat bitch I posted is definitely not healthy. I didn't ask you to be impressed though, you should be disgusted. The fact you recognize her as unhealthy is encouraging though, maybe you aren't totally beyond reason.

I looked at your picture and it took me a while to find what you were complaining about. Next time draw attention to it so I don't have to play where's waldo. Osteoporosis is a bone mineral density thing, not whatever it is you think osteoporosis is. You can fix the problem by just plugging in your fucking phone. By total accident you are right that she will probably develop osteoporosis though. The risk is much higher in obese women, but all caucasian females have a greater than 50% chance of becoming symptomatic for low bone mineral density changes before they turn 90. In other news, water is wet and.
>>
>>36234541
at least it saves me the trouble, youve already proven yourself to be a genocidal misogynistic pedophile. no nee to point it out now
>>
File: w5322626232.png (82KB, 440x423px) Image search: [Google]
w5322626232.png
82KB, 440x423px
>>36234125
Gyneginal
>>
>>36234359
So because you've been so conditioned by fat cunts, you being able to see her knees means she's too skinny? lmfao
>>
looks like a skyrim child
>>
I've transitioned from Auscwitz skeleton to a normal skinny build in a few months, feels good man. The best part is not feeling cold all the time.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.