[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she/it/he deserve it, r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cwc.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Did she/it/he deserve it, r9k?
>>
Deserve all that hate? In the beginning, probably not.
>>
>>36231543
I really did expect him to live longer. He was the people's champion.
RIP CwC
>>
File: poll - CWC death.png (35KB, 658x570px)
poll - CWC death.png
35KB, 658x570px
I got people to vote on this some time ago
>>
I can't believe She's finally gone... :(
now cracks a Noble heart
>>
>>36232077
32 people have a pretty fucked up definition of "fine"
>>
>>36231543
>the internet made him what he is
can't you stand to look at him, /b/? he's your son!
>>
File: FaceApp_1492018326579.jpg (88KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492018326579.jpg
88KB, 632x632px
It's hilarious entertainment
>>
Do you guys ever stop to think that there might be many more people just as insane as Chris, but they just haven't been discovered, or never revealed themselves to the internet?
>>
>>36232077
What happened?

You have been mutted
>>
>>36232231
The infected taint, don't you remember?

A lot of people expected he would be dead before christmas. I'm still surprised he hasn't dropped yet
>>
>>36232402
>the infected taint

Good lord I've missed out on a lot besides the video of him and his boipuccy

F
>>
>>36232159
in terms of abject insanity there are plenty of people, even people known to "lolcow" type communities, who are way more off the deep end than CWC could ever dream of being

CWC's status as some kind of paragon of internet autism is largely the product of how much preexisting material has already been collected. he makes talking about him and his shitty life very, very easy

there are lots of people who are completely batshit on the internet but who are less forthcoming about all aspects of their lives so we just have less to go on with them
>>
>>36232895
those communities are fucking disgusting
a bunch of lowlife faggots who only take on weak asf targets to feel better about their own lives and then try to make it about you when you point out that they're pusslords straight up
bottomfeeders, all
>>
CWC and all that is fake. Its all ran by Chris. He is a masterminds and who makes tons of cash.
>>
Wait, is he dead?
>>
>>36232077
12 people are women it seems. Why the fuck should we stop following him?
>>
>>36233341
Retard, his Twitter is active as of 5 hours ago. So no.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.