[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know how to fight, robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1492063146916.jpg (36KB, 459x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492063146916.jpg
36KB, 459x444px
Do you know how to fight, robot?
>>
>>36231466

Yeah, I'll fight you right now and kick your ass.

If you're a fembot I will choke you until you pass out.
>>
>>36231504
Online bravado and online sexual teasing mean nothing to me.
>>
>>36231528

It's not sexual teasing, I mean I will put you in a chokehold and fucking cause you pain until you get knocked out. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36231532
>knocking me up

I said stop
>>
>>36231466
No i got in fights at school and i lost every single time
>>
>>36231544

Wow shut the fuck up. Then I will splash ice cold water on your face to wake you up, then pick you up by the shirt and just repeatedly slam you over and over again into the wall. Holy shit you'd be in so much pain.
>>
>>36231581
>slamming me hard against the wall

Stop anon its embarrasing
>>
>>36231598

Embarrassing? No, it will be embarrassing for you when I piss on your unconscious body after the fight is over.
>>
>>36231681
2kinky4me
>>
>>36231466

I've done two amateur fights. Won one.

I hoped it would change me and make me less robotic. Alas it did not work
>>
>>36231466
Nope. I'm a bitch.
>>
>>36231504
>>36231532
>>36231581
>>36231681
I like this anon originally
>>
I'm in the military, so yes. Not grunt or anything though, so not as well as I could. My wife is actually better hand to hand than me since she does Brazilian Ju Jitsu or whatever the fuck, but I'm a much better shot than her.
>>
I have learnt Karate, Aikido and did a little bit of muay thai

So yes
>>
Sorta, I respond to melee quite naturally. If someone is boxing, I keep my chin guarded with my hands, assume a boxing stance, and jab with my left, hook with my right. I lower my chest to tighten my abdomen, and try to use my legs to put power in my punches, this also helps with dampening solar plexus and kidney shots.

If someone grapples me, my objective is to try and hip throw, leg reap, choke out, or slam. If someone's trying to lift me, I employ a wrestling technique to keep my legs far apart and away, so to make it harder to suplex me. Then it's a matter of trying to get them in chokehold by grabbing them by the back of the neck and pulling them into my chest. If I go to the ground, I'm either going to go for a mount, or a joint lock.

To reduce knuckle injury, strike with a fist where the thumb is outside the fingers, and never kick with your toes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.