[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All of my old friends went on to basically have all their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Image.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>All of my old friends went on to basically have all their dreams and desires handed to them on a silver platter.
>I have been petty and jealous over it for years. I got left behind in my shitty home town.
>They became successful businessmen, have relationships with 10/10 girls, post all this amazing shit on normiebook, have been rude to my face and looked down on me.
Then suddenly...
>One guy getting a nasty divorce with stacy
>Another lost his job at a major computer company and saved virtually nothing
>One guy ODed on heroine in rehab
>Another is going to prison for stabbing some girl he met at a club
>All of this happened within a couple of months.

Suddenly, my life doesn't seem so bad in comparison. Is this the ultimate fate of normies?
>>
>>36230382
Actively work to ruin their lives without them knowing. I'm sure they deserve it. They're men after all.
>>
>>36230382
>Is this the ultimate fate of normies?
And yes, it is. This is what happens to nearly all of them. But if it doesn't, do this: >>36230513
>>
I don't know if he's a normie if he stabbed some broad to be honest with you senpai
>>
>>36230382
Life has its ups and downs.
>>
>>36230382
I hate this fucking kids face so much I want to punch him in the face so badly. Why does his face anger me so much ?
>>
>>36230382
this is what happens to betas that pretend to be alphas
>>
>>36231002
he looks like his face was made using that police sketch software
>>
>>36230513
Do you think OP is the count of Monte Cristo?
>>
File: 1491712577959.png (90KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1491712577959.png
90KB, 238x276px
>>36230382
But you are still with us anon, at least their lives have been eventful, while you are eternally stuck in here, living one of the most boring lives.
>>
>>36230382
>All of my old friends went on to basically have all their dreams and desires handed to them on a silver platter
Worst feel

>Guy #1 ends up getting engaged to a girl with millionaire parents
>gets given a house
>gets a car from them for his birthday after they had been dating for 8 months, it was a current year car and now 3 years later they're still going for $52k minimum
>gf's dad also had a job lined up for him
>this guy talked down to me about how I'm going to be a failure because I wasn't working towards anything

>Guy #2 winds up getting with a girl whose parents own a bakery
>bakery has a second story which the parents never used for anything
>they turn it into their small house
>they now live a comfy, secure life living above the bakery they legally own

>Guy #3
>dumb as a fucking rock
>went to college for Sys Admin shit
>dropped out after the second year
>his friend gets him a job working at some sales company
>he makes $52k/year before tax
>it's not that much but the guy regularly text me telling me to play CS:S with him while he was at work
>on more than one occasion we had spent all day in a skype call playing CS:S with the guy who got him the job

>Guy #4
>his sister's pretty hot
>she gets a modelling job
>he drives her out to the job as her guardian because she was 17
>ends up talking with one of the photographers a lot
>they hang out a bit
>comes out as gay
>he's porking the photographer who happens to be the agencies CEO's son
>gets a cushy job taking photos of girls all day with an alright pay

And then there's me, the last of the group, the only one they don't talk to anymore, the failure.
>>
>haven't talked to anyone from high school after graduating, even people I would talk to on a daily basis
>3 years later look a few of them up
>they aren't really doing anything of interest and seem to be leading very average boring lives

Kind of a weird feel. I don't wish them bad fortune, but their own mediocrity lessens my sense of failure of not doing anything worthwhile.
>>
>became successful businessman by working hard
>he had everything handed to him on a silver platter!

OP, you are an entitled piece of shit. All those people worked hard for their success. You on the other hand expect to be handed millions and a gf for doing nothing but sitting in the basement all day long.
>>
>>36231002
Glad to see I'm not alone here

His face just seems like it was built to comfortably house a fist.
>>
Funny cause all my friends ended up being fucking losers.
>>
>>36230382
I feel happy reading this

am I scum?
>>
>>36230513

>I'm sure they deserve it. They're men after all

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>36232590
>Guy #2 winds up getting with a girl whose parents own a bakery
>bakery has a second story which the parents never used for anything
>they turn it into their small house
>they now live a comfy, secure life living above the bakery they legally own
That's basically anime-tier dream fulfillment. What the fuck!
>>
>check old classmates' facebook when on a binge one day
>find one with a pic of them all together
>taken a few months ago
>don't seem to have other sets of friends

On one hand i'm happy that they have the same friends they did in school, and since they mainly went to the same primary school they've had likely their entire lives.

On the other, they've been out of school for 7 years. I'm still best friends with 2 guys, but we had severe growing pains throughout uni, and we had to work at it. I've had other groups of friends since, and we outgrew each other due to differences in ambition, political views etc. How could they stay one big group? It makes me think there's not much substance to their friendship at all, just habit.
>>
>>36232590
This is what happens when you go out and meet people.
>>
>tfw had no friends
>none of them became anything
>you are a normie though because you had them
>>
small ambitions small risks man. you do fuckall with your life and you make no enemies and dont have much to lose. you dont have a wife or a good job to even worry about losing, and you probably never go out and are really submissive so you'd never be at risk to stab someone or make heroin contacts.

most people have totally average lives and dont do a lot. they might go out once a week or so, but aren't going to clubs every night and getting in coke fueles gangbangs and shit. some people have more handed to them, sure. but when you are born rich you develop this sense of security and boredom and will be prone to doing retarded thrill seeking shit and not managing your money or resources.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.