[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women don't owe you shit. WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SHIT.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

Women don't owe you shit.
WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SHIT.
>>
>>36228553
And men don't owe women anything either.
>>
No, and I don't owe roasties shit either.
>>
>>36228580
>>36228622
Once again, "men" getting defensive because of their insecurities. Sad!
>>
>>36228553
said the homo, who believes taxes should go towards his regression therapy.
>>
Lol fragile femininity much?
How about you grow up and women up already.
What good is a woman who cant take care of my house and children when im at work.
Stop being childish.
>>
>>36228704
someone isn't an egalitarian
>>
>>36228553

I know they don't owe me anything. I'm not sure what else to say here.

Does anybody in this thread want to fight about something?
>>
>>36228553
okay
nobody owes me shit
but apparently i owe everyone else shit
>>
>>36228903
This. Am I supposed to just be like "oh ok, I guess in have to try harder while they do nothing" or did I miss something here?
>>
>>36228553
It's generally wrong to harass one particular woman for not wanting to date you, yes.
Just feeling bitter in general and venting to nobody in particular, not so much. It's human nature to eventually feel bitter about being excluded, and I don't think it should be demonized too much. The preachy guy holding the signpost would eventually start experiencing the same feelings if he felt rejected and excluded for long enough. Isolation and/or skin hunger causes neurosis in any kind of social creature, humans are far from the only ones, and it shouldn't be looked upon too harshly unless it crosses certain lines (like harassing specific individuals).
>>
>>36228553
every single female on the face of this earth was made for my cock and i'm going to give it to them
>>
File: 1488500848915.jpg (127KB, 500x667px)
1488500848915.jpg
127KB, 500x667px
>>36229083
THE POST WE WERE WAITING FOR
A BIG FAT TRUTH BOMB ON ALL YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>36228553
>says some dude whose balls are probably kept in a lock box by his wife.
>>
File: LikeALittleBitch.png (192KB, 753x434px)
LikeALittleBitch.png
192KB, 753x434px
>>36229249
>This
This is why i'm into girls who are okay being in a submissive position. Not necessarily someone who acts like a an obedient dog or who can't be independent; but rather someone who recognizes that the man is the head of the household and he shouldn't be disrespected. That still means that she can expect you to do housework etc, and treat her with equal respect. But someone who knows that she shouldn't treat you like a bitch. Basically her being okay with a little bit of Authority because we are NOT 100% equal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYX_j9828Rc

This avoids a power conflict in the household and stuff like pic related wouldn't be happening so often.
>>
>>36228580
>>36228622
>>36228903
Women have been denied position or advantage through years of oppression, they've benefitted from male society but nowhere near as much had the been the ones given the opportunities.
>>
>>36229083

Godspeed, anon. I like the way you think
>>
>>36229838
But women are retarded.
>>
>>36228553
actually its my beleif that as a male species in the animal kingdom i am literally OWED a female pussy to fuck, to fulfill our biological purpose on this earth
>>
>>36229838
alright. when we finally sort out women's rights once and dor all, and we are truly equal, stop bitching about the past and trying to get a leg up. that is when we will be truly equal.
>>
>>36230155
jesus i need to word that better but you get what i mean
>>
>>36229838
>they've benefitted from male society but nowhere near as much had the been the ones given the opportunities.
So you are willing to have the burden of carrying society on your back?
>>
>>36230142
Not all wolves in the pack are allowed to mate, m8.
>>
File: 1491489193191.png (235KB, 600x702px)
1491489193191.png
235KB, 600x702px
>>36228580
>owe women anything
and that's where you're wrong, boyim. 6 gorillion gallons of blood. every month it's a shoah
>>
>>36230292
original pleased Kek
>>
>>36229838
This post is proof that every woman should be raped repeatedly every time she goes outside.
>>
File: 1_1.png (9KB, 800x701px) Image search: [Google]
1_1.png
9KB, 800x701px
>>36228553
Girls don't have anything to give.
>>
No one owes anyone shit (unless they borrowed money or something) what's the point of this
>>
>>36229838
Oh, that's too bad.
Still don't owe them shit.
>>
>>36228553
As far as Im concerned LA is the rape capital of America because cant keep their tits in their shirt and are driving the artsy robots living their to the brink
>>
File: IMG_3748.jpg (21KB, 439x208px)
IMG_3748.jpg
21KB, 439x208px
>>36228553
I don't like women.

I don't approach women. I don't look at women. I don't interact with women. When I notice a woman is attracted to me I try to distance myself from her.
>>
>>36229838
Men built the society, you can't do 10% of all the work and try to claim 50% of the rewards, life doesn't work that way. If women want respect or status then they need to take it, it's not given to them and "muh oppression" is not an excuse because we can see that women have been incredibly successful and powerful before, just not as often as men because they're not as ruthless or ambitious or good at appearing powerful. It's just a fact of life, it is never going to be fair and you should stop pretending that it ever will or should be.

I'm pretty fucking short, like I feel like a child in front of half the males over 16 that I see, I'm not very good at intimidating, I'm not well respected and I don't really scare people. I've accepted that life will relentlessly, indiscriminately and arbitrarily shit on me because I lost the genetic lottery and it's somehow my fault that I have shitty ancestry. I learned to fucking accept it and move on because I'm an adult, the fact that it's harder for you should just be even more of a motivator, when you can stand above all the people who were once your "betters" or higher up in the food chain, then you can give them the finger and tell them to lick your asshole if they want something from you. You can basically get their idea of their place in the world and shove it up their arse, proving that you deserve to be their better.

That's why life is hard and unfair. It's easy for some, but for those who have it harder the rewards are greater.
>>
File: 1469129801450.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px)
1469129801450.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>36229838
>Women have been denied position or advantage
Gee, I wonder why...
>>
>>36229838
>Women have been denied position or advantage

Because they are incompetent.
>>
>>36229039
>The preachy guy holding the signpost would eventually start experiencing the same feelings if he felt rejected and excluded for long enough

He no doubt is, and is virtue signalling in an attempt to attract women.
>>
>>36233590
>editorial by Dr Caveman
Seems reliable.
>>
>>36228704
????what
Tis a bad troll
>>
File: Elliot.gif (983KB, 640x360px)
Elliot.gif
983KB, 640x360px
>>36228553
Sure, but if a man can't have a woman why would he be productive?
>>
>>36228553
>Women don't owe you shit.
I see this "argument" all the time.
I'm not sure who or what they're actually directing it at.
I can assume it's about sex, because it's a leftist talking point and those are always about sex.

I've never heard a man sincerely believe that women are obligated to have sex with him, or date him.
I've heard men complain that a woman has led him on, but that's a complaint about being misled, not saying she owes him anything.

I've heard men complain that they are lonely and would like a relationship, but that's just them expressing their unfulfilled desire for live and intimacy, which is a need all people have.
A need which causes significant psychological damage if it goes unfulfilled.
Complaining about something like that isn't demanding any obligation from women.

I've heard men complain that dating culture is skewed in women's favour, but again, that's not saying they are owed anything.
It's just pointing out a social system that they think is unfair.
Surely feminists of all people could understand that.

Why do they think men expressing their desires, and pointing out things they see as unfair is some sort of demand that women should supply them with what they want?
It's because roasties don't see any disconnection between wanting something and forcing people to give it to you.

Roastie wants to work at a company, but all of the best candidates are men?
She wants the job, so she thinks nothing of the government enforcing a gender quota to increase her chances.

Roastie wants to let Chad cum inside her, but doesn't want to pay for birth control?
She thinks nothing of having the government take other men's money, and use it to finance her sex life.

The pattern is
>Roastie wants thing
>Roastie whines until she gets it
Doesn't matter she gets what she wants because people want to give it to her, or she gets it because they were forced to give it to her.
Because society OWES it to her.
They project this same attitude onto men.
>>
File: Comfy_Pepe.png (167KB, 636x426px)
Comfy_Pepe.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>36228553
Wageslaving women owe me their tribute in NEETbux.
>>
File: ds4b6.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
ds4b6.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>36228580
>>36228622
except a beatdown
kek
>>
File: 1492056087414.png (311KB, 599x327px)
1492056087414.png
311KB, 599x327px
>>36228553
fixed that for you with an ACTUAL FACT
>>
>>36230274
We could be if prostitution was legal here (US fag). I swear it only isn't cause feminists would lose their shit and women would lose their power position they hold so tightly here
>>
>>36228580
Exactly

When the law stops mandating that men give women monthly payments just because they were in a relationship and it ended, then talk to me about women not owing men anything

When women stop demanding that men spend insane amounts of money on a damn rock and a ridiculous ceremony just to "prove their love" to them, then talk to me about women not owing men anything
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (8KB, 265x265px)
9d2.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>36232736
How do you even know for sure if a girl is attracted to you or just being friendly/nice. I can never tell the difference.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.