[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she just got a boyfriend today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1462244387605.png (70KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462244387605.png
70KB, 391x400px
>she just got a boyfriend today
>>
>she's single
>phone notifies me when she's made new male friends
>one day one of them will be a boyfriend

how do we stop this pain
>>
>>36228361
Why would you do this to yourself?? Usually I'll just unfollow someone if I don't want to be reminded of them.
>>
>>36228361
what the other guy said, just unfollow her. you're just torturing yourself nig
>>
>>36228094
>"talking" to a girl for months
>try to plan dates but schedules never align
>she went to the bar the other day
>she has a boyfriend now

Remember robots, never trust a woman
>>
>>36228499
What did she do wrong? your schedules didnt line up, it was doomed from the start.
>>
>>36228094
Why don't you cuck him anon?
>>
>>36228587
because she's rejected me before
>just saw she got a purity ring
lol
>>
>>36228499
You should've made it happen. Even if for the future. You didn't show confidence or commitment.
>>
>be fat and legitimately psychotic but put up a smooth front
>peruse pof, meetme, tinder, and okcupid
>talk to chubby, fat, or weird girls
>go on first dates
>sometimes get sucked to orgasm but never call them back
>just want to find a submissive short-haired atheist chick I can facefuck every day after getting home from work.

Stop torturing yourselves over unattainable roasties and get your dick sucked by desperate fat and weird girls.
>>
>>36228655
a weird girl is my dream woman, I have no idea where I would find one that doesn't cross into the "anime club treasurer" territory.
are there a lot of them on Tinder?
>>
>>36228706
Tinder is very hot or miss. It depends on your location too.

Meetme and pof are pretty foolproof. Just don't put much on your profile and be intentionally vague. Lie your ass off but make it consistent. Women love heros and uniforms so tell her you're a paramedic or fireman or some shit. Just don't go over the top and remember that less is more.

If you're just going to use them for sex then who cares if you lie to them. They're objects to be used for our gratification.
>>
>>36228845
I don't really care much for sex. I'd enjoy it but it isn't a top priority.
I just want someone to laugh with until I die
>>
>>36228893
>I just want someone to laugh with until I die
that sounds bretty gud
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.