[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here. Is /r9k/ basically /b/ without graphic and extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: PikachuWallpaper1.jpg (24KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
PikachuWallpaper1.jpg
24KB, 1280x800px
Newfag here. Is /r9k/ basically /b/ without graphic and extremely controversial stuff?
> image unrelated
>>
>>36227699
No there is a test you have to take.
>>
Yes, only sadder and more pathetic. If a woman has ever smiled at you, reeee get out.
>>
>>36227726
>>36227726
You just cheat sheeted the faggot you faggot.
>>
File: youreafuckingretard.png (22KB, 684x560px) Image search: [Google]
youreafuckingretard.png
22KB, 684x560px
>le newfag here xDD

Get out
>>
>>36227745
Are there any more questions?
>>
Yes. It's just more geared toward traps,mbti and cuck threads. Occasionally feels threads.
>>
>>36227745
Also due to the fact that you're clearly underage you should probably leave.
>>
>>36227726
>smiled
fUCK OFF CHADDD REEEE!!!!111111

IF U CAME THROUGH A VAGINAL CANAL UR A FUCKING CHAD OK???????

IF A GIRL
IF A HELGOID
EVEN BREATHES THROUGH YOUR DIRECTION
R IP
U DONT HAVE TO HAVE SEX FOR 5 LIVES
UR DONE
UR A FUCKING PRO CHAD. NOW REEEEEEEEEEGO BREAK HEARTS
>>
>>36227823
im not a chad
my life is relatively robot
>>
>>36227699
This board is basically /b/ but with more traps. This is a faggot board.
>>
>>36227772
The truth is that this place was more mature becasue the spazzes letft for not being able to comfortably shitpost stupid shit like [THIS] and then we ended up being the old users of 4chan that were sad and virgins becasue 4chan and old so yeah. Think about it. We were the more mature anons that typed out more more often with the greentext stories but they were all tragic until we ended up poking fun at ourselves out of boredom of which pissed off half of us that thought it was a safe place but no of course not it's fracking 4chan. So you must be a loser and piss off losers to ignite banter.
>>
>>36227798
>mfw 28
No you're just mature normie.
>>
>>36227699
Lurk Moar newfriendarino
>>
Basically, /r9k/ is a place for losers like me to hang out and turn their problems into jokes for others on the internet?
Seems pretty fun!
>>
File: IMG_2786.jpg (79KB, 707x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2786.jpg
79KB, 707x750px
>>36227699
you hit the nail on the head my dude, I used to go on /b/ all the time but the gore and pr0n went from shocking and nightmare inducing stuff to just boring.

Also the quirky cleverness and OC and raids/invasions started to disappear and the "I did it for the lulz" mentality got swiped for a dull brained conservative outlook, I swear it seems people got older, like cops would start AMA threads, it was like wut?

Also I got dumped twice, got fat, and I'm now a chubby incel, so I kinda relate to robots more, I've only had sex with like 12 girls, including 2 ltr relationships, haven't fucked since Dec.

Anyway hang out, chat, have a nice time while you're here, eh?
>>
>>36228050
>everyone fun got arrested
>fun threads get removed
>people did grow up and left
>when they left they never used chans anymore
>when they do they use the boring boards like this one
also
>too many new users made /b/ too fast
>>
>>36228210
Yeah, esp the last one, even the occasional good thread gets 404'd way too fast.

I still see the occasional Boxxy or Red Leader Callong In, or desu desu desu... thread, but it feels anachronistic in 2017, although I do feel a slight sense of innocent happiness, like its 2012 all over again.

I don't even mind the underage b& newfags as much as I do the old fuckers who discovered 4chan in their 20s 30s or 40s, theyre dull and stupid, starting threads like "if you're white you love Full House" it's like fuck off grampa!
>>
>>36228486
So 4chan's /r9k/ is basically the internet from 10 years ago? (You said it was anachronistic in this period)
>>
>>36228050
>I've only had sex with like 12 girls
Get the fuck out, there is absolutely nothing about robotism that you could possibly relate to.
>>
>>36228668
I meant the Boxxy et al threads I still occasionally see on /b/, anachronistic meaning out of time because they were the shit 5 years ago, like owning an old Galaxy, it just feels weird.

/r9k/ used to be rly kind and supportive, whereas on /b/ everyone was a nigger and OP was always a faggot, but here conversations could could be very sweet.

I remember wandering here in 2012 for the first tine out of curiosity and some robot started a "I'm too fuckin fat" thread and i and other posters were giving him eating and exercise tips, some guy's uploading motivational memes, you can laugh if you want but it was kind of beautiful.

But like I said I mainly hung out in /b/ I was actually kind of proud of being a /b/astard

Anyway, memories and shit.
>>
>>36228719
I'm spiritually a robot, trust me on this, I can barely remember being skinny and attractive to girls
>>
>>36227823
>tfw my mother had a c-section
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.