[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/usafeel/: The American Dream Is Dead Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

File: 1486413207030.png (96KB, 400x448px)
1486413207030.png
96KB, 400x448px
Let's try to have actual discussions and shortlist this time guys.
>>
>>36227606
*shitpost*
Fjfjdjdj
>>
The dream is alive and blooms in the daylight
>>
IT'S CALLED THE AMERICAN DREAM
BECUZ YOU HAVE TO BE ASLEEP TO BELIEVE IT
>>
>>36227606
>/usafeel/
This whole website is American
>>
>>36227725
fuck off bong let us have ours too
>>
>>36227687
I unironically believe this.
I also unironically call people sheeples sometimes.
>>
>>36227606
>tfw no place for you in the American economy besides dead end jobs even though you're a college graduate. Yes, my degree is worthless, but I know I'm should be able to do better than all the dead end jobs I've had. I never felt challenged or stimulated by any or them.
>>
Anyone in Kentucky?
Original
>>
File: USC_Job_Flyer.jpg (54KB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
USC_Job_Flyer.jpg
54KB, 532x299px
>>36227926
get a criminal history

they'll hire you as long as you don't have a fraud charge on your record (businesses can't risk losing money)

but rapists and murderers with teardrop tattoos are absolutely A-OK! seen a few happily slinging stock at CVS/Pharmacy.

meanwhile i hardly see old people, men, or people with disabilities helping out at short-staffed stores.

land of the fit, home of the bros.

USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>36227995
>seen a few happily slinging stock at CVS/Pharmacy.

I dont want to work at those place anymore anon.

Nice reading comprehension fail.
>>
>>36227606
I'm tired of strip malls, loneliness, no friends, no girlfriend, fat people, traffic, baby boomers, rent. Maybe I am focusing on all the wrong things but I want to die rn
>>
>>36227937
Yes! why ask?
>>
BUT SINCE I GOT ELECTED PRESIDENT I WILL BRING IT BACK, BIGGER, BETTER, AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE AND WE SHALL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>36228026
boomers like trump eliminated the middle class and even employment for millenials

they managed to blame brown people and the cucks fell for it
>>
>>36228135
If Im going to be poor, I want to be poor in a country with no brown people.
>>
>fast food jobs need experience
>either get a STEM degree or die
>>
Is it me or do things seem a bit different ever since Trump's inauguration. I can't place it but it's weird, it's like the air is different or something.

Perhaps /x/ was right and we did indeed phase to an alternate timeline in which Trump won, leaving behind the original timeline where Hillary won and Trump faded into obscurity.
>>
>>36227747
Well you can but it doesn't seem like you need it.
>>
I believed in Trump. I thought he would save us. But that was a lie. Nobody can save us. The only path forward is for it to all fall apart. No world can survive when the weak and cowardly are allowed to reign. Only the strong, who secure their power through might, are fit to rule.
>>
File: 1490808835749.jpg (27KB, 508x524px)
1490808835749.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
It never existed it is just an ego based illusion.
>>
The American dream is only real if people believe in it. You'll never accomplish it if you do not think it exists.
>>
>>36228338
But, what is truly the american dream?
>>
File: average amerifag.jpg (171KB, 900x740px) Image search: [Google]
average amerifag.jpg
171KB, 900x740px
>>36228077
>>36228135
>>36228176
>>36228218
>>36228257
Damn only 15 posts in and you're already talking about politics and Trump

This is why /usafeel/ is doomed to fail. You guys only talk about fast food, politics, or guns.
>>
>>36228338
>God is real, but only if you really believe hard enough
>>
>>36228558
What I said and what you said are not even comparable. God is likely not real, but the American dream is. People with enough persistence and drive often accomplish it, and therefore it is real. It is a national air.
>>36228496
The American dream only is your dream.
>>
>>36228077
MAGA Mr. Trump, i am your biggest fan

>>36228218
Well, let me tell you. At this here liberal feels university things have changed. A bunch of these people are now gripped by an irrational sense of impending doom as clearly Trump will be sending them all off to concentration camps, etc, etc.
>>
File: American Sniper.webm (985KB, 514x348px) Image search: [Google]
American Sniper.webm
985KB, 514x348px
>>36228607
>People with enough persistence and drive often accomplish it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

You're obviously underaged. It's only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of people who achieve the 'American Dream'
>>
Thanks to Mr.Trump, the American Dream is vibrantly alive for the first time in many decades. Killary Rotten Klanton would have finished it off. It's about time we had someone other than a foreign agent of the allied Mexican cartels and Islamofascists in the White House. America deserves better than leadership by bureaucratic saboteurs. We haven't had a non-treasonous president since John F. Kennedy. Lyndon Johnson, of course, had him assassinated to take the presidency for himself. He then ordered the Gulf of Tonkin false flag operation, which kicked off many decades of endless war and treasonous federal governance, culminating in Obama creating ISIS and making Europe the rape capital of the world with the resulting Islamic migrant invasion crisis.

Of course, you might believe that the American Dream is having bloodthirsty traitors in power, spilling the blood of patriots for endless war on behalf of the Mexican cartels and the Islamofascists. If that is the case, then sure, your version of the American dream is dead, and good riddance to that particular nightmare.
>>
>america thread
>immediately turns into politics
I voted for Trump and hope he's Hitler 2.0 but this shit is a problem. If your American identity is based in politics then you have a problem. Stop trying to substitute a personality and identity with politics and ideology, faggots.
>>
>>36228695
This is why /usafeel/ will never work. You're meant to talk about the mundane, everyday aspects of American life, stuff that you can all relate to
>>
/britfeel/er here. Good luck with you generals pham.
>>
>>36228695
i dont know what you expected anon

but i do know how you feel

my daily life is filled with politics be it the media, overhearing conversations or people directly talking to me. it fucking bothers me because there's a time and place for everything.
>>
>>36228135
Not every Baby Boomer is a traitorous cuck. But yes, in general, the generation immediately following the Greatest Generation became the Worst Generation. Baby Boomers is a good description. Their war-torn parents coddled them. Then, these spoiled brats elected the biggest babies among themselves, such as the Bush and Clinton families, to lead the world. Those babies then proceeded to spend their entire lives explosively destroying everything that their parents fought and died for in history's greatest temper tantrum. Thankfully, the good eggs among them such as Trump and the Boomers' descendants managed to mitigate the carnage somewhat.

Kennedy lead us to the moon. Trump will lead us to Mars.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>36228607
>God is real if you work hard enough
>mfw
>>
>>36228836
Except thats not what I said. God and the American dream are completely different. Try again, animefag.
>>
>>36228695
Let's just be fair and acknowledge that it happened thanks toTrump fans.
>>
>>36228860
>Animefag
Holy shit! The "/pol/ is le reddit" meme is real!
>>
>>36228902
I'm not a /pol/ visitor and have never visited Reddit. How many more straw-men do you have up your sleeve?
>>
>>36228218
>Is it me or do things seem a bit different ever since Trump's inauguration

I used to root for him. but after that i feel sick and hopeless like there's bad things ahead
>>
the american dream wasn't alive
the american dream was a lie
it always required slaves to propagate
and it requires slaves to propagate still

freedom that requires tenets and law is not freedom
america is neither free nor real
america is a lie
america is dead
america is a zombie
you better run and protect your head
>>
>>36228971
that sensation is commonly known as regret
>>
>>36228760
>it bothers me because there's a time and place for everything.

See that's the problem all these sjw liberals and ppl on the far right like to make every goddamn thing about politics and it becomes sensationalized. Hell when I saw the last two fucking starwars movies I couldn't help but think about the politics behind everything and how everyone is making a ruckus about it in one way or another. I wish it was like it used to be where I could just go to the theater and simply enjoy the movie.
>>
>>36228949
>Calls some guy out for strawman immediately after using ad hominem
>>
>>36228949
>capitalizing reddit
the most reddit thing an anon can do
>>
>>36228253
Shut up the fuck b0ng this is the same logic you used to try and guilt the Americans into going back to being loyal servants of the crown.
>>
File: 1490786570778.jpg (103KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1490786570778.jpg
103KB, 785x757px
Any military bots want to give advice? I'm looking at joining the Marines
>>
>>36228992
>freedom that requires tenets and law is not freedom
*tips fedora intensely*
>>
>>36229117
If someone here is in the military, they're not a True robot.
>>
>>36228496
The American Dream is the act to achieve prosperity for oneself for future generations through hard work. It is to set an example for the world of courage, liberty, opportunity, and progress, so that everyone else might be inspired to liberate themselves and work hard for the benefit of all.

Look it up. It's not "you decide it for yourself." The American Dream is a specific, well-defined concept that, like any other word or idiom, can be described in various ways.
>>
>>36229066
What?
You don't know what an ad-hominem is. An ad-hominem is using an insult in place of an argument. If you use an argument and then insult someone, that's just an argument plus an insult. Try again, animefag.
>>
>>36228669
Lay off the Fox faggot
>>
>>36229202
>Claiming someone else's opinion is invalid because they use an anime girl isn't ad hominem
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 299x169px)
images.jpg
14KB, 299x169px
>tfw we had a cozy /usafeel/ thread earlier
>all about food and thread meta discussion
>brits show up
>thread dies
>new thread
>just a /pol/ circlejerk

WHO CAN'T NAVIGATE A ROUNDABOUT SO THEY MISPLACE THEIR ANGER FROM THE LACK OF THEIR FATHER'S APPROVAL ON THEM?

Now that's a /usafeel/.
>>
>>36229158
Some people have posted in the past that a lot of the army is anime watching nerds
>>
>>36229285
I never claimed that your opinion was invalid because you used an anime girl. Nice straw-man, animefag
>>
>>36229294
Are northfags so limp-wristed that they'll let a few limeys kill a thread? If these threads fail it's because you soft pussies won't work hard enough to keep them alive.
>>
>>36229309
>I watch Dragonball Z! I'm such a nerd! XD
I'll just say it again. If the military doesn't reject you, you're not a robot.
>>
>>36229294
I think /pol/ is setting up these /usafeel/ threads on purpose to fuck with us
>>
>tfw no gun
>tfw you can no longer be a moderate conservative
>tfw trying to stop eating fast food because it destroys your body
>tfw you live in Reddit: the country
>tfw your countries universities are literally a joke and a scam
>>
>>36228695
Actually, I think it is perfectly legitimate to use the name of a political movement's leader as a shorthand for the values that that group stands for. For example, those who follow the teachings of Martin Luther call themselves "Lutherans." This has been a common and accepted linguistic convention since time immemorial.

Trump is a modern Martin Luther who is leading the Protestant Reformation of our time. We are Trumpites in the same sense that a certain church denomination are Lutherans. They do not worship Luther, and we do not worship Trump. We just happen to agree with what the guy is saying.
>>
>>36229415
>tfw you live in Reddit: the country
This. So. Fucking. Much.
I'm actually saving up money to move to Japan. Work hours may be a bit strenuous but it's better than "The greatest country in the world"
>>
>>36229426
>tfw Lutheran and trumptard
>>
>>36229426
>Lutherans
>Not total dipshits
Oh look, a retard
>>
>>36227606
I thought that with trump all that you ameritards were back on track or some shit

Why the feels?
>>
>>36229536
Because we realized that we were wrong.
>>
>>36229536
politician makes grandiose promises they can't possibly deliver on for their own personal gain

who saw that coming
>>
>>36229536
We are but faggots like >>36229550 are just crying louder than before for literally no reason
>>
>>36228186
>get STEM degree
>haha Mr. College too good for fast food? Lol you're not entitled to shit you dumb fucking cuck
>>
>>36229576
>I'm totally doing much better as a result of Trump's presidency
You mean you can say "muh electoral college!" any time you get your fucking feelings hurt? :^)
>>
>>36229468
Not saying this it isn't the greatest country, not saying you aren't an idiot for wanting to move to Japan. But everyone here just embodies that liberal echo chamber to a tee, nobody thinks about what they say, they just go with the crowd and everybody against them is literally Hitler. Lemme shoot a lil green text

>teacher plays game at uni
>"if you believe x, go to this side of class
>if you believe y go to this side"
>abortion
>me and one other kid on the pro life side
>opens up to discussion
>"I think that birth is natural and you shouldn't be able to decide to kill the baby just because you want to, young people should have to deal with the consequences of unsafe sex and promiscuity"
>"it's literally just a clump of cells"
>"yeah!"
>"it's the woman's body, her right to choose"
>"yeah!"
>conservatives btfo every time
>>
>>36229426
>They do not worship Luther, and we do not worship Trump. We just happen to agree with what the guy is saying.
Absolute bullshit, Trumptards will defend him to the ends of the earth. They idolise their 'God Emperor'.

You sound like maybe one of the reasonable ones but most aren't like that.
>>
>>36229576
>he says this as he cries louder about being victimized while bragging about being the best
>>
File: yorkshire-tea-2000858_2.jpg (194KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
yorkshire-tea-2000858_2.jpg
194KB, 850x850px
As an emissary of /britfeel/ I'm here present you with a gift and to wish you good luck with the thread.

Maybe put it in a cup this time yeah?
>>
>>36229507
>doesn't realize that lutherans are objectively the most reasonable christians
>>
>>36229630
>throws it in the harbor
This thread is for Americans
>>
>>36229630
ARE YOU WIMBLY FOURS M8 IM CRIMBO NINAN SAX APPLE
>>
>>36229609
>>36229628
>i know you are but what am i
Yeah that's the caliber of response expected.
>>
File: 1491015383092.jpg (22KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1491015383092.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>>36229677
My sides.....
They've entered the next dimension
>>
>future
>belongs to either russian snownigger subpeople
>or soulless, garbage-eating chink bugmen
>you will never be a world power again
>you will never again be the catchall for the world's crazies and misfits
>you will never again somehow jockey this rag-tag team of outcasts into a position of global supremacy
>never again invent the internet while everyone else is fucking themselves in the ass over marx and intra-teutonic tribal warfare bullshit
>yfw america's decline followed the same arc as 4chan
>>
>>36227937
itgoesitgoesitgoes YUH

orange
>>
>>36229707
you reap what you sow man
>>
File: 1491953396682.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491953396682.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
>thread about feels
>immediately turns into an argument-filled cesspool
>mfw

Just like America, keep it up boys, making me proud.
>>
>>36229860
>tfw your countries userbase is so fucked you cant even have a feels thread.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.