[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Work Neet.jpg (12KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
Work Neet.jpg
12KB, 180x281px
How do you get neetbux in burgerland?
>>
>>36226989
If you're autistic that definitely helps
>>
>>36226989
#1 Be a Non-white
#2 Disabled physically/(maybe Mentally?) incapable of any type of work
Those are about the only two i know of.
>>
>>36226989
What do you do when you already have them but they make you go see a doctor for disability determination?
>>
I got quite a nice inheritance.
>>
>>36227084
>Disabled
I'm lame, does this count?
>>
>>36227239
cmon neets someone here has to know something about this
help a anon in need
>>
>>36226989
I become a trap to sell my boi pussi
>>
I tried but I got rejected because I didn't work enough hours. Is the next step to appeal this? Do I go to a lawyer?
>>
>>36228832
>I didn't work enough hours
you should never work if you want bux or if you do you should get fired and probably but i don't know i'm surprised this thread is so dead
>>
There are no bux in America unless you are disabled. End of story.
>>
>>36228956
>he's not mentally disabled
get out normie reeeeeeee
>>
>>36228912
If I'm suicidal and possibly autistic should I go for neetbux. I've just been working all these years and I wasn't sure if I could get enough to sustain myself. I also want to go into computer technical and would love to open a cafe or a tea shop one day.
>>
>>36229144
if you want to try but there hard to get senpai
bump
>>
>>36226989
I you've ever had a job you've already proven to the government you can work, physical disability counts for far more then mental but both help, have a parent get them to vouch for your inability to do things, don't do drugs they will drop in an instant, if you need drugs get it from a psychiatrist.

>>36227084
Im white and im on disability
>>
>>36230000
>I you've ever had a job you've already proven to the government you can work
SSDI literally requires a work history though.
>>
>>36230000
does alcohol count? and do you have to take meds to get bux?
>>
>>36227239

>>36230000
can you help me with
>>
>>36230350
Not on bux but I believe you need to be seeing a psychiatrist or therapist of some sort and receiving treatment. I don't think having used drugs or alcohol will auto disqualify you it will just complicate things. An attorney will know best.
>>
>>36230365
are you physical or mental?

>>36230350
They like you not doing things like drugs or alcohol, it probably isn't a big disqualifier but they don't like the idea of giving you booze money.

>>36230062
right sorry for SSDI I mean if you've worked recently especially for more than a month, Its easier to get on SSI if you've never worked is what I meant.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.