[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT. THE. FUCK. AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH A GIRLFRIEND BESIDES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: heather kicking God in the face.gif (401KB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
heather kicking God in the face.gif
401KB, 250x158px
WHAT. THE. FUCK. AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH A GIRLFRIEND BESIDES HOOKING UP AND FUCKING?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO ON DATES? WHAT DO YOU TALK ABOUT?

I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>36226728
a girlfriend is pretty much supposed to be your bestfriend that lets you fuck her
>>
>>36226728
What would you do with a friend? Add lots of physical contact and you have a relationship. You hold each other while watching MST3K, you go get food at night and enjoy each others company, you watch movies or just talk about stuff that interests you both mutually.
>>
File: HeatherSunset.png (1MB, 1272x819px) Image search: [Google]
HeatherSunset.png
1MB, 1272x819px
>>36226807
That is my fucking problem. I can easily talk with people, naturally, but sometimes I get stuck, my brain stops working, I don't know what to say, I overthink.

Worst of all is that I don't actually remember most things I do, I don't remember most things I say.

Social interactions are kind of a trauma for some reason and my mind gets misty whenever I socially interact.
>>
>>36226807
>What would you do with a friend?
I don't know how to answer that either
>>
beat her in smash bros
>>
>>36226860
Once you're comfortable around each other silence is okay my dude. You just have to get over the initial hump
>>
>>36226951
but what if she doesn't want to hump? right now she only lets me do missionary
>>
>>36226983
Bonk her over the head with something heavy, that usually steers them in the right direction pretty quickly
>>
>>36226951
The problem is getting to the point where silence is okay.

Right now, it's not that point.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.