[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy and choose a class and a background. Also thanks Anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170412_211556.jpg (138KB, 537x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_211556.jpg
138KB, 537x461px
General fantasy/ cyoa character sharing. Make up a character, and tell us their class, abilities, weapons, and background.

The rest is a thanks to an anon and a story. (Also my character.)

So, yesterday there was a thread about choosing a class, job, and weapons. I was late and I chose a necromancer, some basic weapons a staff, and a merc for hire. A robot comes along and tells me that that's not ambitious enough, so I post this

"I didn't want to expose my power level, but i guess you already called my hand.

Id want Asmodeus's finger Bone on the tip of a crystal dome containing Harahel's Soul, along with Ronwe for good messure. The spear will be itself will be made of a dragons ulna, hardened in the blood of Gresil by a master dwarf. Along with this i will have massive spells ranging from extra-dimensional travel, to pure manipulation of disease and shadows. The cloak of darkness will have been bathed in everything from grand-dragon blood, to a high ranking soothsayer. It will have many protection enchantments, and made of the hair of Lilith infused with strands of Rhotomago's armor and spirit. this will alow me time travel in a pinch, amd even self repair.

My job will be high risk assassinations, or wiping of armys, or even nations. of course this includes the infernal plains.

My goal is to take over the world when i am ready, and make everything on my home plane my undead pets. I would be working on this and invading other planes and eventually ruling everything and immortality.

I am no monster though, being a true neutral, i strive to make the worlds peaceful, whether they like it or not.

Ambitious enough?"

Pic related is the person who was nice desu.
>>
(also forgot to mention, that's not quads ;) )
>>
dark mage for massive destruction would be cool but a ranger for assassinations but if risky a rogue character to be face to face
>>
I would also recommend a necromancer for wiping out nations for there have been 105 billion people in the world with the dead to alive ratio, you would have a ,massive army pretty much imdestructable
>>
not enough bumps rip nibba
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (537KB, 884x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
537KB, 884x1000px
>>36226256
I want to make a lava golem character with a unique class I guess since being made of liquid rock and glass is enough of a weapon and armor already. As for background, they would have been made by some mage, but escaped control in an unexplained way and are now listless, wandering around occasionally fighting monsters and helping people, but otherwise not doing much since the don't have to really eat or sleep, and don't age.

Basically an androgynous nigh invulnerable neet thats generally disliked despite trying to do the right thing when in a position to do so.

And don't accuse me of making this cause I want to make a mary sue. I just like slimes and golems.

Tell me if I'm doing this correctly.
>>
>>36226256
How about a character from a book/short story I'm working on that I'll never finish to bump this, setting is a generic as possible medieval fantasy world
>name
Apollo Royale
>class
mage
>abilities
master level combat magic, but his main focus is on fire and ice spells
>weapons
a black gnarled wood staff with an unpolished glowing purple crystal at the top
>background
20 years ago Apollo was part of one of the greatest adventuring parties ever, during a war between the continents two largest kingdoms Apollo and his party slew the great dragon Tiamat and the cult working to resurrect him. Due to the chaos of the war and parties knight attempting to take all the credit, Apollo was written off as a hack, the party disbanded and stepped away from adventuring. Now he teaches at the Royal Mage Academy where his students who don't even believe he was ever an adventurer. He spends most of his spare time telling true stories that no one believes and hopelessly hitting on the oblivious herbology professor.
>>
I used to Roleplay on a forum as a Necromancer named Sain who traveled in a floating necropolis (like Naxx from WoW) and I wore dark chainmail and a black cloak. My weapon was a dirk made of out a undead dragons rotting fang that could spit poison out and a whip made from a gargoyles tail. I would invade kingdoms and have my necropolis drop off gargoyles and legions of the undead before coming in and slaughtering the leaders and bringing the dead back as my army before continuing on. Fuck I'm autistic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.