[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally how you kiss a girl without making it akward?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1487191429417.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487191429417.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
Literally how you kiss a girl without making it akward?
>>
Step 1: be chad
Step 2: dont be a robot
>>
File: images-5.jpg (9KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
9KB, 194x260px
Times gotta be right. It helps if your somewhere that isn't weird to be close. Like a theatre. Or at home watching Netflix or maybe just hanging out in private, if yall get talking kinda close together like a foot from each other and you feel that slight tension like she's expecting it then stop thinking and just lean in a little closer. If she isn't backing away significantly then keep on and look at her lips as you get close so you don't miss for one and for two she knows exactly what's up and at this point if she isn't like shoving you away then she wants It to and your home free. Also don't kiss then back away and look at her for a reaction go ahead and give her a double tap
>>
>>36226233
you have to do it very early before she detects how much of a beta you are
>>
Smack the bitch unconscious and slobber on her
>>
And what do you have to do/not do when you are kissing
>>
>>36226233
first timers, try not to touch their nose or cheek. for old time comers or you dont give a fuck, you can smash the fuck out of their mouth for added pleasure.
>>
This is the hottest chick i see today

I am not a chad, but i just go for it
i am witty,smart and have powerful friends

Girls likes people that are liked.

[I am a holocaust surviver with acne]
>>
>>36226233
grab her by the dick
>>
>>36226233
both be drunk
>>
>>36226567
Y-you're a holocaust survivor?
>>
>>36226630
Just saying i am skeleton.
>>
>>36226630
You're not? Rip bro.
>>
this is confusing
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (299KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
299KB, 500x375px
>>36226630
>1945
>not a holocaust survivor
ISHYGDDT
>>
bumping for some actual answers to OP's question
>>
It may suck the first time but you just have to lean in and go for it, also tilt your head and close eyes
>>
>>36226817
i had no idea this meme was still around. anyone have the pic where constanza is wearing the new years glasses?
>>
>>36226233
by passionately enjoying it.

have fun
>>
>>36226233
by actually wanting to kiss her
>>
>>36226233
It should come natural
>>
>>36226233
It's weird how no ever brings up the fact that she's missing a tooth.
>>
>>36226375
why do women have to be a puzzle
>>
>>36226233
I've always found it less awkward when I'm not paying them, but maybe that's just me.
>>
Kissing while cuddling to get started is probably the easiest way. After you kiss a couple times like that it's pretty easy and natural to kiss anywhere, anytime else.
>>
>>36226233
Gay as it is, watch that will smith movie "hitch"

"I got 90 percent in, she will go the other 10 percent if she's interested"
>>
>>36228447
Bitch looks like she's fresh into highschool or possibly even younger, of course she might be missing a tooth

The question is where were the girls with tits like that when I was her age
>>
>>36226233
that girl can't be that hot FUCK
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.