[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the last time you got a compliment from a stranger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: dickfan.gif (2MB, 176x320px) Image search: [Google]
dickfan.gif
2MB, 176x320px
When is the last time you got a compliment from a stranger?
>>
the dental hygienist complimented my shoes last year
>>
>>36226192
>shoes
that's something... i guess
>>
There never was a first time
>>
A stranger? Never. I compliment girls this time off year, as everyone looks so nice in their spring dresses.
just doing my part to inflate the female ego, so no one nit Chad gets laid.

your welcome.
>>
Funny little fat fella said I was a nice person.
>>
>>36225877
I get a lot of compliments from hobos right before they ask me for money. They get really pissed off after I won't give them money though. It's like they considered that one line compliment some type of work that deserves compensation.
>>
>>36225877
about once a month if I have my hair cut short and beard trimmed or shaved off, normally I go around hobo-chique though.
>>
>>36225877
any sauce for this pic? ababab
>>
Not strangers, but one of my friends likes to fuck with me by asking fellow coworkers to compliment me since I HATE being put on the spot.

I've gotten

>Nice eyes
>Nice jaw structure
>Funny
>Has potential

Hmm....
>>
File: peep show.gif (24KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
peep show.gif
24KB, 360x202px
>>36225877
Never but I imagine it'd go something like this
>>
File: 1491754662670.jpg (469KB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1491754662670.jpg
469KB, 2736x3648px
>>36226906
accxxdd
>>
>>36225877
THE LAST TIME I REMEMBER A GIRL FLIRTING WITH ME WAS BACK IN 2009 WHEN I WAS WEARING MY DOUBLE SLEEVE TRIBAL SHIRT AND SHE SAID, "Hey, I like your shirt!" AND I SAID, "Th-Thanks..." AND CONTINUED WALKING.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PUSS I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IF I WASN'T SO FUCKING OBVIOUS TO GETTING HIT ON? I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE STAYED AT 210 POUNDS OR RETURNED TO A BETTER HEALTHY WEIGHT BUT NOOOO I HAD TO BE A DUMBASS AND CONTINUE WANTING TO READ MY FUCKING COMIC BOOKS AND I CURRENTLY WEIGH 275 POUNDS!
>>
>>36227132

What're you doing?
>>
a month ago by some underageb& qt on the street
>>
>>36225877
A cashier at a pizza place complimented my jacket the other month. First time I had received a compliment from a woman in over 5-6 years
>>
File: 1420420286958.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420420286958.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>36225877
some girl said my voice is really deep and sexy
>>
>>36227627
that means she wanted your d
>>
About 10 hours ago. I got complimented by a police officer for running long distance in shit weather. People stop to talk to me all the time when I'm running in the cold season, usually stops when it warms up and I'm just another face in the crowd.
>>
Actually today. Some gay dude in my workplace complimented my shirt.

I don't know how I am supposed to act when receiving a compliment so instead of saying "thanks" I tried to crack a joke "Yeah, it was pretty hard for me to steal it from the guy that was wearing it" No one laughed.
>>
>>36225877
The only time that's ever happened to me was a cashier at 7/11 telling me she really liked my hair. That was after I hadn't washed my hair in 4-5 days, the color was darker (red), and the wind had swept my hair into a combover, which stuck because of the shear amount of grease in my hair. So yeah, I've never gotten an earnest compliment.
>>
Was walking around the house without a shirt on and little sister said I looked like Rocky.
>>
>>36227731
Holy shit dude. That's cringe.
>>
>>36227650
too and she's a 3/10 and has split personality disorder
>>
When an old cashier lady told me I had beautiful eyes when I was 14.
>>
>>36227847
your sister said that because she wants to fuck
>>
>>36227847
She wants the d.

mooty mutey. roody toody!
>>
Today, I was working at my part-time wagecuck job and a women who was drunk at like 3pm came into the store and asked where something is and I showed her and she said "th-thanks *cough splurt* handsome", first compliment I have had from a female in a long time.
>>
>>36225877
I was told I seem like a kind and trustworthy person. Which I like to think that I am. But it's just in my nature to be that way. Still no friends or gf though so it's not a very helpful trait.
>>
>>36225877
People compliment my hair every time I go outside.
>>
I went to pick up lunch for my boss at some sandwich place and the cashier said she liked my mustache. I don't know if it's still considered a mustache if you have a beard? She was really chatty and seemed unable to stop talking, so it probably didn't mean anything. She also put a completely wrong name on the order and then punched out after ringing up one more customer. I sat there like a retard for half an hour waiting for an order that was done twenty minutes earlier.
>>
File: 1489444711681.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489444711681.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
I work in a store and an older woman approached my counter and asked "Are this the kind of electric razor you buy to get that naturally dishevelled look you have?"

I took that as a compliment
>>
my psychiatrist said i was handsome
>>
>>36225877
Context of this video?
>>
File: my hair.jpg (72KB, 411x444px) Image search: [Google]
my hair.jpg
72KB, 411x444px
>>36228029
only way your getting complimented every time is if you got something like this
>>
>>36227951
Are you sure that wasn't a female Rick from a different universe?
>>
>>36228479
Nah my hairs not that crazy.
>>
>>36228173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ihqi4sCEKU

can you point me to the ironically slovenly dressed section?
>>
was riding home on my RSV4 RR, and some chick on some Yamaha stopped by me at the lights, and said I looked "great on that bike" and that she'd love for me to ride her sometime, but I pussy'd out and rode off as soon as the lights changed
>>
a week ago some chick at the airport told me my The Clash sweater was cool
>>
File: e45.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
e45.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
I don't know and I'm pretty sure I never have, but whatever.
>>
I was called cute last night
>>
>>36225877
A guy working at bestbuy said he liked my outfit. This was probably a month ago.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.