[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robros do you regret your prom date? the girl I took to prom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1433728840373.jpg (78KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
1433728840373.jpg
78KB, 495x497px
robros do you regret your prom date? the girl I took to prom was working at McPalace the same time that I was which is why I asked her...
she used to be le quirky girl back then but now she is a full blown SJW-tumblr posting man hating super troll with an awful mullet haircut and degenerate as fuck piercings and tattoos
I would post a pic of her mug but I just can't bring myself to do it. Her name is Sarah.

so any other bros regret their choice in prom date or just about all of the rest of their existence?
>>
>>36225618
Why would you care about who she is now? It's not like you have to put up with her bullshit and now you can joke about how you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>36225649
well what had happened was that I broke up with the girl that I had been dating for 1y+ and I didn't want to be a loser who went to prom alone so I "had to pick someone" and I settled with her...

but who she is now is atrocious and I am legitimately embarrassed by her public musings. when someone thinks.. hey who did Sarah go to prom with they will think of me.

this was nearly 10 years ago btw
>>
I didn't go to prom, my parents are divorced and I would get sent back and forth between them randomly
My junior year I got sent from dad to mom and she never bothered enrolling me saying she would just do it for my senior year after summer so I missed out on junior prom and then she never bothered to enroll me for my senior year so I ended up dropping out because of that and never had a chance at senior prom either
>>
did drugs instead of going to prom tho initially my plan was to do both, but I wasn't that dumb.
>>
>>36225757
damn dude did you get a GED or something else equivalent?
>>
File: 1479945339132.gif (505KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
1479945339132.gif
505KB, 400x406px
I went to prom alone blazed out my mind. Still had fun
>>
>>36225790
I was pretty baked for my prom.. grad nite I ate a fair sized edible by myself on the bus ride and then just slugged the rest of the night/day feeling tired and all.
some buddies I know dropped acid and rode space mountain and said it was the coolest shit ever

the burnout/cool kidz were doing coke in the bathroom
>>
>>36225801
Yeah, in the fall of the year I would have graduated I was able to take the GED test
Scored in the 98th percentile for everything but math, I was in the 90th for that, even missing a year and a half of education on a test designed to cause 2/3rds of high school grads to fail
But tell people you have a GED and see how they treat you
I just lie and say I finished highschool and went to college for a year but couldn't decide on a major
>>
>>36225959
do you have a decent job or is it more like a mcjob? once I finish my BA this fall I will officially be another unemployed idiot with a meme degree. can't wait but personally hope that ww3 gets memed into existence first
>>
>>36226368
Security at a corporate site and some moonlighting at clubs and bars as a doorman
Grey collar stuff that I just fell into really, one security company was doing mass hiring for the state fair and I was reliable so got kept on as event staff when they were contracted for concerts and stuff, I got my alcohol servers license so I could get the cushier postings instead of shit like parking lot patrol, was still a reliable guy so got bumped up to part time regular, used to security experience and having my alcohol license to get hired at a night club to fill out my schedule
I did change security companies since I was I tired of just being part time and the one I switched to hired me on full time right away and I'm making more than I was at securitas, before all this I had some general labor and mcjobs
>>
>>36226588
you are telling me you are a bouncer.. are you a big guy?
>>
File: prom king.jpg (32KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
prom king.jpg
32KB, 500x455px
>robot
>attending prom with a date
unless you're a token autist like pic related, reee
>>
>>36226736
Well was, the hours sucked
I'm 6'1 and a menacing kind of ugly, working at a semi decent place instead of a dive bar helped as well
>>
>>36226790
I graduated HS before this board existed.. not that that is some sort of accomplishment but it gives you an idea of the timeline we are talking
>>
>>36226816
oh well you got that going for you right? I don't think 5'6" dudes get hired for security very often.. or maybe we do you just can't see them because they are so small and well hidden.. like ninjas
>>
>prom date

I didn't go to that shit and I honestly don't regret it. My life fell apart in early grade 12 and I still haven't recovered since.
>>
>>36225618
Was a chubby chaser back in my high school days. One girl I took must have been close to 300 pounds.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.