[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think that humility is a severely underrated virtue.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

I think that humility is a severely underrated virtue.
>>
>>36225237
I think humiliation is a severely abused activity.
>>
>>36225237
>I think that humility is a severely underrated virtue.
Ok
>>
I've always felt the same way anon. I'm not sure if I'm humble because I'm poorly adjusted, or if I'm poorly adjusted because I don't fit into a culture that is so self absorbed.
>>
File: Humility.jpg (201KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
Humility.jpg
201KB, 480x680px
it is now possible to post in this thread only as a 1/1 creature with no abilities

good luck fagoots
>>
File: han shiggo.jpg (56KB, 474x450px) Image search: [Google]
han shiggo.jpg
56KB, 474x450px
>>36225306
You're probably not very humble if you refer to yourself as such in the company of others.
>>
Can someone tell me why being humble is good
>>
>>36225362
KK.............
KK.........KK
KK.....KK....
KKKK.........
KKKK.........
KK....KK.....
KK........KK.

>PS, Fuck off bot I worked hard on that.
>>
Humble is not about being a pussy weak pushover faggot

Being humble is realizing that everyone can kick ass, not giving to appearances, treating everyone with this in mind
>>
Gentleness is the most underrated character trait after originality

>>36225515
It doesn't piss people off and drive them into competing with you. Also having a good estimation of your own abilities will help you not fail, but this goes both ways (undervaluing yourself will lead to you never using yourself to your fullest potential).
>>
>>36225608
I like the chad version of humble too
>>
>>36225237
https://youtu.be/7GrDkByRBeQ

Have you ever played basketball with real athletes? Who play for professional league?!

Do you know how hard it is to be as good as her in their presence?!

at least my lips are softer than any basketball they'll ever touch~
>>
>>36225237
Modesty and humility show weakness of character, it's not assertive, it's not commanding, humility never gets anything done. It's a nice trait, but consequentially it leaves much to be desired.

From Google; a synonym for humble would be "plebeian", a trait used here as derision. The only consequential benefit of a virtue (is that not what a virtue is? acting in a way that serves to benefit yourself or others?) is to be subservient to others, you allow others to feel good about themselves and personally have no self esteem.
>>
>>36225661
>>36225608

Yeah, for example, when you start learning a new skill you get "humbled", you may lose confidence, but that's not the essence of being humble, being humble is realizing there are people far better than you in that thing even if they look like they couldn't do it

For example, you can get humbled in combat sports, when a fucking skinny bald ugly with fucked up teeth kicks your ass while you are a muscular jacked handsome dude, you realize that there is far more than just appearances
>>
but yes, i love my boys <333 ahhh

edited part of above post bc h U M ILITY:

>Do you know how hard it is to be on her level (both height and skill wise) with REAL players?!?!?!?! <3 I love watching them practice though, but it's weird when all the betas who are on the other courts stare at me instead of paying attention to their game. I'm paying attention to my hotties <3333 :*

>it's okay if i won't be as good as lola on the court <3 love her btw, what a cute bunnieeee

>.< ahhh okay thanks for reminding meeeee
they invited me to this opening event fashion show etc thing last wk and i didnt go, ahhhhh time to do abs ahhh:)))

nothing is hotter than watching athletes work out. like they are so hot and their zone/focus. omg <3333333 *o* and i asked them for help on working out ^^ahhh im so excited!!!!n.n

also like everything they do
just being with themmm
it doens thave to be sports related, we dont have to go out, or like be romanticc like

i love how when you're walking side by side
omg
disfljkasdkf
not even going to start...

just thinking about them is motivating <33!!!
they inspire me really :)!!!! like reallyreallyyy<3

ugh im drooling
>>
especially when they're athletic, intelligent, kind/funny gentlemen

its like ugh;alkdsjf;laskdjf;ladskjf my heart. gosh

my soul!!! ;- ; <3333333 *0****** <3333 :DDD!!!
>>
and their hugs are the best

but yes the height difference omg T.Tlmao..
>>
>>36225237
I'd rather have logic and humility than be a self centered rat
>>
>>36225691
i thought that was Y-3 at 1:28

yohjiyoj
>>
>>36225937
but you're a self-centered rat
>>
File: kobold.jpg (37KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
kobold.jpg
37KB, 375x523px
>>36225326
>when everyone here is upgraded by humility
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.