[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels normies will never know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Library.jpg (31KB, 474x328px) Image search: [Google]
Library.jpg
31KB, 474x328px
>when you take out a book from the library and i hasn't been opened in over 20 years
>the last time this book was checked out i was just being born

Feels kinda melancholy

book is Demons By Dostoevsky
>>
>>36225105
IF your library has transferred over to fully electronic record keeping, then they don't stamp those cards anymore
>>
>tfw my library switched to reusable cards they put in pockets in the back of the books
>i will never know this feel again
>>
>going to the library
>checking out books
Lol, no wonder you guys are complaining about being virgins, heh
>>
>>36225200
>thinks pussy>books
Sad!
>>
what some good books to read?

last time i decided id read after i watched a video by that rose girl and she said charles bukowski had good books but its literally just shit like "oh im depressed, i like to say deep things and alcohols the shit"

id like some books that are "fantasy" oriented even if that does sound gay but not like star wars type shit or hero villian stuff

any ideas?
>>
File: 1424898312643.jpg (57KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1424898312643.jpg
57KB, 604x604px
This happened to me the other day.

>go to library
>wander the shelves slightly drunk listening to music
>casually looking at any book that looks interesting
>find a book on suicide
>open it up
>inside is a check out slip from the girl who checked it out two years ago
>save it
>once home look up her name to see if she is RIP
>find her Facebook
>graduated and is doing quite well
>mfw
>>
>>36225351
You fucked up the greentext faggot
>>
>>36225456
>she said
>good books
Never trust a woman on book recs man, although I don't mind Bukowski, I reccomend you read Camus, Sartre Tolstoy, Dostoevsky to get a good intro to basic literature.

Here is a list of the most essential work for each author(by essential I mostly mean most well know)
Dostoevsky- Crime and Punishment (Highly recommend any of his later works)
Tolstoy- Anna K
Sartre - Nausea
Camus -The Stranger (this book is shit, but it is essential reading if you want to talk about literature anywhere)

Sartre and Camoo are the easiest to start reading
>>
>>36225650
Solid advice right here.

Most women recommend meme airport books anyway. The Help and shit like that that they find "sooo deep XD!"
>>
Only normies leave their room to go out to a library
>>
>>36225765
>"I love to read and am very introverted; Harry Potter, Cather in the Rye, Perks of Being a Wallflower, the list just goes on and on"
>"check out my semi-colon tattoo"
mfw
>>
>>36225861
dude and if they are 40-60 you can include 50 shades of grey
>>
>>36225105
shit, several weeks before I was born
>>
>>36225105
whats scary is 1995 seems like just a few weeks ago....
>>
>>36225650
Wow, half the list from a freshman's introductory to fiction. You could just share your community college printout with him too.

Call me up when you faggots have slogged through the shit and mud that is Gravity's Rainbow.
>>
>reading puss smeared on dead trees.

What is this the middle ages? Every book worth reading is online
>>
>>36226838
Good luck with that reading comprehension, anon. Don't you know that your eye has to work more when reading a real book and that plays a large part in overall comprehension? Besides, a nice little library looks way dope and will be there even when all your tablets break and the power goes out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.