[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cashier Talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: sm33.png (410KB, 471x658px) Image search: [Google]
sm33.png
410KB, 471x658px
How do I improve my interactions with cashiers?

I want to do more than offer standard replies.
>>
>>36224704

you have to hit on them

they love that
>>
"Hey is that the new SE-S3000? Nice fucking rig bro"
>>
>>36224704
What did she mean by this?

I mean seriously, can somebody tell me what she is trying to convey?
>>
Why? Are you trying to practice game on them? Unless you're really good looking and charming it won't work in that situation since they're mostly just trying to get through another day in a boring, low-paying job.
>>
Just compliment a piece of jewelry they have on or their hair if it's nicely done up. Never generic shit about their looks, just accessories. Jewelry works best.

Their job is so boring they usually light up and smile and say thanks. It's nice. I used to do this as practice for social interactions in general. Just don't hang around like a creep and expect anything more than a simple thanks and have a nice day.
>>
>>36224757
There are some occasions in which I feel like putting a little extra effort into my appearance that I put on eye shadow and fake eyelashes even though I'm just at sears working a shift at a cash register
>>
>>36224772

not trying to practice game. but they are just about the only people i interact with, so i'd like it to be more memorable.
>>
>>36224757
She's saying she goes beyond what she really considers necessary in that situation with regard to her makeup
>>
>>36224704
Why the hell would you want to improve your interactions with cashiers. Just buy your shit and leave.
>>
>>36224791
Thanks anon and have a nice day.
>>
>>36224757
On the surface she's trying to say that sometimes she gets in such a good mood that she puts in extra work to look pretty even though she's working a boring retail job and it's not a special occasion.

Since she posted this on social media for everyone to see though... What she's really saying is "look how pretty I am, give me compliments and attention."

For girls on social media it's all about being an attention whore while not making it blatantly obvious that you're just fishing for compliments to feed your ego.
>>
>>36224876
This. We all laugh at you in the break room as well as everybody else who were awful human beings that shift

t. Was a cashier in highschool
>>
>>36224808
You'd be creating a bit of a false reality though. Your interactions will only be superficially meaningful. Get into a clan in an MMORPG if you have the time to spare or try to join a local group of some interest.
>>
>>36224886
That's why she's putting in the extra effort in her makeup in the first place.

Yes, she's doing a usual social script, we get it and everyone else does too.
>>
>>36224808
Just toss a compliment you will probably get nothing more than a thanks unless you're Chad asking for a number.
I'm a cashier and sometimes I get qt at my register can't do more than just smile at them
Life is sad
>>
>>36224915
>Get into a clan in an MMORPG
i don't play video games.
>>
>>36224970
Yea true.. but that one script bothers me for some reason. I mean, why can't they just post a pic that says "hey, I think I look really pretty in this picture." Why the fake pretext?
>>
>>36225054
If she did that some people would get on her case for being a bald-faced narcissist while others would praise her honesty and straightforwardness. All your actions, even feeding a puppy, are going to be judged one way or the other by some people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.