[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having shit together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0532.png (489KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.png
489KB, 1280x800px
In your opinion, what's a good age to finally have your shit together? As in being done with college, having a good job and your own home and car. I'm 20 years old and I'm a sophomore in college and feel real behind.
>>
Having a home? As in a home with a paid off mortgage? That's not a total shithole or in South Dakota? Is that even possible in the West anymore?
>>
>>36224496
Somewhere in between 26-30.

You should at least have a fucking plan and working on it by 30.

Otherwise you start getting into "not going to make it" territory

-29 year old NEET with a worthless bachelor's degree.
>>
>>36224496
28, 30 max for sure
>>
>>36224575
What's your bachelors degree in? And why'd you decide to study that in college if you knew it wouldn't do shit?
>>
>>36225305
Political science.

I mostly ended up with that major because my parents forced me. They didn't want me wasting anymore time in community college even though they didn't like the major I chose.

I didn't go into trades because I took shop classes in high school and the kids that were in those were really annoying and stupid.
>>
>>36224496
Youre looking pretty good anon.
My brother of 28 is only just now getti g his shit together, he had to move out of state to look for jobs though because my family coudlnt tolerate him being a NEET any longer and kicked him out with no job and no place to stay.
My other brother moved away from my crazy family and is doing an apprenticeship as a plumber, dating a really cute short niggress too.
While im here living in poverty.
Im basically in the middle as far as success go's among my brothers.
One is a hobo im a wageslave and my other brother makes a ton of money off his trade plus has a gf.
None of us graduated and i even dropped out of HS.
Im guessing you arent a dumbass like me and my brothers so in my opinion you have lots and lots of time to graduate.
Just remember though, once you hit 26, its considered strange to not have a career.
>>
>>36225476
OP here, yeah I just got accepted into a decent engineering school for computer science, that school is my backup. I'm waiting to hear back from my number one choice college, it's about to be 2 months since I've applied and the anxiety only grows more and more each day.
>>
>>36225573
Well relax, your plan B is already set in motion.
Wait maybe another month before you start assuming you didnt make it in.
>>
File: 1491280215861.jpg (93KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
1491280215861.jpg
93KB, 640x443px
>Turning 22 soon
>High school drop out NEET for the past 5 years

The only thing I have going for me is that I'm using KhanAcademy and various books to 'complete' my education (at least on mathematics and neuroscience).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.