[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic Girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: autisticbday.png (475KB, 658x1210px) Image search: [Google]
autisticbday.png
475KB, 658x1210px
Why do you all avoid autistic girls?
>>
I would (consentualy) rag her silly.
>>
Fuck. Shit like that always makes me sad.

Women still can't be robots tho
>>
>>36224384
Because they're just as picky as regular girls
>>
>>36224701
Yep, Just because other girls don't wanna be her friend doesnt mean she cant get a boyfriend this very weekend.
>>
File: 1490990020003.png (114KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490990020003.png
114KB, 320x320px
>>36224384
Because autism makes men introverted, but it makes women super extroverted.

The only girl that has ever show interested in me was super autismical. She wouldn't shut up about anything all day. She obsessively studied and misunderstood every word that I spoke. She spoke to strangers, to trees, to her food. She kept talking and talking when she slept. She keep making that autistic screeching all day. It's like clickbait links in human form.

It's like female gossip on steroids.
>>
That's really sad.
I hope the cards she got made her happy.

To be honest, if sh is autistic enough that people avoid her to that extent, I probably would as well.
I'd be worried about her thinking we were great friends, and I'd have to always put up with her autism, or I'd have to stop talking to her, which would probably hurt her and make me feel like a horrid person.

I'm not patient or that social a person as it is, and I think I'm not the type of person who would be a good friend for an autistic person.

I could definitely get on well with a person with rather mild autism or assburgers, I probably have that myself, and it'd make it easier to understand each other.
>>
All women avoid me
>>
Fuck you guys, She has real autism not the meme autism you fucks think you have.
>>
That's sad as fuck, but I wonder how many of these so called "friends" actually agreed to attend and how many she mistakenly assumed would come just because she talked to them about it.
>>
>>36224384
Autistic girls are a fucking nightmare, they are roasties on roids.
>>
File: that feel angry.jpg (62KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
that feel angry.jpg
62KB, 601x601px
Because every time I've tried to be friends with an autistic girl, everybody has assumed I am a sexual predator who wants to take advantage of her.
>>
File: 1491343190904.jpg (38KB, 447x686px) Image search: [Google]
1491343190904.jpg
38KB, 447x686px
I took a class with an autistic girl in college. She was in some ways immature but in conversation she was intelligent. It took me a while to figure it out until she outright told me and showed me her undertale, SU, and Minecraft drawings. She had a boyfriend and wasn't completely innocent.

I don't know, I guess it was mild autism. But it definitely affected her studies, she flunked the class. I felt sorry for her because she probably wouldn't make it through and had difficulties with normies. She's not a robot though.
>>
There are very different types of autism.

Awkward shy autist: cool, we can probably be friends.
Literally can't speak, or mental age of a child: no chance.
>>
>>36224384
This makes me want an autistic GF desu
>>
>get autistic gf
>make her orgasm
>her autism is gone
>>
>>36224384
Because legitimate autism is not endearing and is one of the reasons many robots suffer.
>>
>>36224384
because i dislike the fact that they get attention when its a primarily male problem. she could literally have a bf tomorrow if she wanted
>>
>>36224701
Yeah, but they post on tumblr and not on here
>>
What are autistic vaginas like?
>>
My first ever gf was autistic. I didn't know it until we broke up prolly because I myself am a diagnosed sperg..

She was super attractive and all her mannerisms and shit were qt as fuck. I should have boned her when I had the chance

;_;
>>
I worked with a girl who had the tism once. Wouldnt shut up about league and her "novels".
>>
I took an autistic girl's virginity. Her lack of social awareness made her unable to tell that I was lying when I said I cared about her, lmoa.
>>
My gf's a legitimate asp. The awkwardness is cute usually
>>
File: That explains a lot.png (86KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
That explains a lot.png
86KB, 640x400px
Do autists understand similar autists better than normies would, or are they just as strange to each other as they are to normies?

I'm quite sure I have mild autism or aspergers.
Normies don't understand me, I don't understand them.
Am I more likely to be able to build a connection with somebody similar to me, or is it a pretty universal barrier?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.