[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normfucks discourage robots dating mentally ill girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Why do normfucks discourage robots dating mentally ill girls? All their arguments are pure horseshit. The worst part is that many robots take their "advice".

> She'll bring down your mental health and happiness
My lonelyness, virginity, and constant rejection from girls is making me want to kill myself. Whatever challenges I have with a mentally ill GF are surely better than never having had a gf.

>inb4 GFs are overrated bruh, dodge the bullet bruh
I'll be the judge of that.

>She'll abuse you and emotionally exploit you
I'm already treated like shit by girls so its much better to at least be able to fuck the girl. Being humliatingly rejected and ghosted by every girl you try to date is emotionally unbearable.

So I debunked your shitty arguments. Just because you can fuck normie girls too doesn't mean we have this choice.
>>
normies are annoying af

[this is an original comment]
>>
>>36223482
>Why do normfucks discourage robots dating mentally ill girls?

Because normies assume everybody has the same options available that they do.

It's also indicative of normie selfishness, they're also indirectly implying that mentally ill people don't deserve love.
>>
>>36223482
>Normies
Are you sure they weren't chads?
>>
File: mygirlfriend.jpg (505KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
mygirlfriend.jpg
505KB, 918x1632px
I date disabled girls because girls will never date disabled men, thus leaving me on the high moral ground.

>ywn see a disabled male celebrate his 25th wedding anniversary
>>
File: IMG_0624.png (706KB, 660x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0624.png
706KB, 660x1080px
> Why do normfucks discourage robots dating mentally I'll girls?

> robots dating mentally ill girls

> robots dating girls

What did OP mean by this?
>>
Oh God man, don't do it. I just got out of my first relationship. We dated for just over a year, and I cut it off last week. I knew it had to end last May, but I was afraid of how she'd react.
ALL of her problems are yours. She will make them out to be so bad, that you will sponge up all of her negative energy, and you won't vent any of it off unless you have a large friend base to turn around and bitch to- that's if you get time alone.
Your mood will be better than before at first. Once the joy of being in A relationship wears off, you'll realize what it's like to be in YOUR relationship, and you'll start to go dark.
The difference in maturity is not worth it- you want sex, don't you? Are you a pedophile? Do you want to feel like one as you fuck a consenting adult?
Oh yeah, the sex. Enjoy it whenever she wants. Enjoy fucking a plank that is only better than a dakimakura with a heat pad because she moans. "It's still sex still worth it" You haven't cum in a pussy. You don't know what it's like. After the first few times, it was honestly more worth it to kick her out and fap.

Since I've broken up, I have free time. I have time to go and masturbate for six hours if I want. I can sit around and get baked after work. I can eat what I want while I watch what I want. I don't have to worry if she'll be scared by the movie, or put off by the food. I don't have to hide my dope use. I don't have to check in on her when I'm not in town. I'm no longer her third parent, making sure she's doing okay and eating right and going outside on any given damn day.

I'll never find another girl. I'm too socially fucked, I'll either stumble over my words until I lock up and can't speak, or I'll say the wrong thing and look like a freak, and that'll be the end of it. After having a serious relationship, I don't even want it.

Shrug me off and call me a normie if you want, but you'll remember me when you're driven half to suicide over some basketcase who wasn't worth it.
>>
Srs answer.

It depends on you and what you want to deal with. My gf has anxiety and has been dealing with depression recently. Before this she was really positive and optimistic like myself. The problem now is I'm still that way and she's not. It sucks that when I'm having a good day for whatever reason I can't always share that or when I talk to her it brings my mood down. She will call me when shes upset, barely say anything, get upset if I don't react perfectly , and then hang up tohurt herself. I still love the girl but I'd be lying if I said its nearly as easy as it was when we first got together.
>>
>>36224169
You're a normie and anything you say is INSTANTLY disregarded. You don't know robots.
Now fuck off.

Where's my mentally ill gf.
>>
Trust me dude you can be lonely in a relationship. All of your "debunking" revolves around having a potential fuck. Once you fuck her and get bored (and believe me you will) you will wish you never got into a relationship.
>>
>>36224169
Nail on the head man. All her issues become yours and because shes the mentally ill one youre the punching bag that can't react without getting shit for it.
>>
File: 1482705559126.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482705559126.png
100KB, 500x281px
>>36224260
>Once you fuck her and get bored (and believe me you will)

>normies telling me I will get bored of sex

Oh normies. Never change. You people are like dogs. I will go on as usual.
>>
Date her for the experience then. You'll just be another entry in the book of "I told you so's".

formerly khv 5'6 22 y.o SEAnigger NEET. I dated an amazing girl for a few months but now after the fact I can't help but think she only liked me because she was crazy. She has pointed my own revolver at me, tried running me over with her car and isolated me from my only other friend who I've known since I was a child. Previously the only scars I had were from car accidents or injuries as a child but the scratches and cuts on my face and arms are now finally healing. I'm not really sure what point I'm trying to make because it was objectively a terrible experience but I'd do it all again if only so we could go through the good times again. Eventually though you'll come to understand that because of the person she is or you are; until one of you guys make a big change then the good times can't happen again.

tl;dr do it if you really have to but it's not recommended. could be good tho
>>
>>36224169
>Enjoy fucking a plank that is only better than a dakimakura with a heat pad because she moans.
At least its for free and legal

>You haven't cum in a pussy.
Exactly. And I want to with someone who values me as a BF, not a customer. No matter how much you normies say "hand is better bro", it will never make me stop wanting to fuck a real life girl and feel better after being treated as genetically inferior by females.
>you're driven half to suicide over some basketcase who wasn't worth it.
I'm already driven to suicide by a girl that spent so much time seducing suddenly cut all contact with. If girls who are worth it only reject me I'd rather have any other girl than stay a lonely virgin for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 5222440108490.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
5222440108490.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>36223482
ok go get one then. You make it sound like they could stop you. Hell why care what they think?
Go date crazy, if it works out, great! I don't go home to you so I don't really care what shit you do in your own home.
>>
>>36224292
Bored of sex with the same person you twat. Given the context of the conversation I would have thought that was implied. Obviously not.
>>
>>36224169
>Once the joy of being in A relationship wears off, you'll realize what it's like to be in YOUR relationship, and you'll start to go dark.
Because non mentally ill girls totally can make healthy relationships and are so much less self centered, abusive and exploitative? Yeah right.

At least I will experience some joy with being with someone of the opposite sex that can be intimate with me, compared to the living a lifetime in hell due to never having been loved in a sexual way.
>>
>>36224360
If not having sex is driving you to suicide, dating my ex would vaporize you instantly. I've been in both boats, and I'd rather sit in mom's attic until I turn to dust.
>>
BECAUSE YOU MENTALLY ILL FUCKS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND RAISE MORE FUCKED UP ROBOT KIDS

JUST LIKE OL MOM AND DAD

>WE WON'T HAVE A KID THOUGH ROFL

YOU FUCKING WILL AND YOU'LL MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES
>>
>>36224260
At least I will have experienced what a relationship is like, unlike being rejected and only imagining what it is like.
>>
>>36223482
They are projecting that's all. If THEY dated her it would suck, and they have dated her, becasue they all want chads. They hated it and broke up with the girl, and she goes batshit on them, so they tell their friends, don't put your dick in crazy.

We wouldn't leave though. So it doesn't apply to us.

Also, they'll say depressing crazy shit like we would, and that kills the mood leading to them having a reason to leave.

Lots of reasons it is projection. They bring THEM down.

So yeah, I agree with you TL; DR
>>
>>36223482
The issues are girls who talk about it as a defining characteristic. "I'm a photography major. I like netflix. I'm schizophrenic."

They're marking themselves as people who will behave in a shitty way and then blame their mental illness. Like, not the mental illness specifically - a more general "oh I'm just a broken person, why try to have any accountability for my actions."

This has always been my experience. I've never dated one but I've had them as friends. They're evasive and hard to communicate with at best. Outright erratic and irresponsible at worst. And they NEVER learn anything from it. In their minds, they're broken from the beginning. So if they do lame things or hurt you, well, that's your fault for trusting a broken person.

Again, this is for girls that are super open about it. I can almost guarantee I've known girls who were mentally ill, diagnosed by a doctor or not, who I never would've known had a condition. Because they focus on learning and growing and taking responsibility. Not just falling back on their illness whenever it's convenient
>>
File: pukedoka.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pukedoka.png
360KB, 600x600px
the fetishization of mental illness on this board is one of the most gross retarded things about it

I really wish you freaks would jump in traffic

>TFW NO BROKEN GF :((((
>FUUUCK IM SO BROKEN SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN.JPG
>ROFL HOW DO I KNOW IF IM SCHIZO
>HOW DO I DISSOCIATE IT SEEMS COOL
>TFW NO BPD GF TO BE MY SLAVE-- I MEAN GF
>MY FIRST FAP WAS MARLA SINGER AND I'VE BEEN CHASING THAT HIGH EVER SINCE
>TFW NOT CRAZY FUCK WHERES MY XANNY WHERES MY HEROIN

die

all of you

die die die die die die
>>
>>36223482
do what you want but mentally ill people are only qt on paper
>>
>>36223482
It depends on what mental illness and how mentally ill. If it's a little depression or anxiety, no real problem. Just means you probably won't get to go out as much, which is probably a plus for robots. If we're talking severe, untreated bipolar, threatens suicide or false rape allegations any time you do something she doesn't like, then no it's not going to be worth it. Also highly likely to be physically abusive.

If you're lonely enough that you consider daily abusive to be worth the company, however poor quality it is, then by all means be my guest. But as someone who's played that game before, I seriously would not recommend it.
>>
>>36224662
fugged that up*
>>
You have this misconception that she will be able to empathize with you cuse she's mentally ill

When in reality what she will be like is take the worst traits of women and magnify them x100
>>
>>The issues are robots who talk about it as a defining characteristic. "I'm a photography major. I like netflix. I'm an abnormalfaggot."

>>They're marking themselves as people who will behave in a shitty way and then blame their mental illness. Like, not the mental illness specifically - a more general "oh I'm just a broken person, why try to have any accountability for my actions."

>>This has always been my experience. I've never dated one but I've had them as friends. They're evasive and hard to communicate with at best. Outright erratic and irresponsible at worst. And they NEVER learn anything from it. In their minds, they're broken from the beginning. So if they do lame things or hurt you, well, that's your fault for trusting a broken person.

>>Again, this is for robots that are super open about it so they weren't even robots so this doesn't make any sense. I can almost guarantee I've known robots who were mentally ill, diagnosed by a doctor or not, who I never would've known had a condition. Because they focus on learning and growing and taking responsibility. Not just falling back on their illness whenever it's convenient

We do not all hate ourselves. Some want a like minded soulmate.
>>
SIGH >>36224779 meant for >>36224579. Also may as well flick you off to faggot >>36224614. It's not a fetish. It's a way of life.
>>
>>36224481
We should stop normie society from abusing robots, not make robots not have kids.
>>
>>36224670
>>36224707
Nailed it

She's not going to get naked and choke you with nunchucks while riding your dick and screaming her dad's name.

She's going to act *extra* nice at first. Because shes mentally sound enough to want to be liked. Then she will begin to ignore you a lot and cancel on you a lot because selfishness and muh nobody understands. Then she will either damage your property, cheat on you, or dump you in some shitty, hurtful way. Period.
>>
>>36225042
You sound like you have experience with this
>>
>>36225750
As I said, anon nailed it. They have all the regular issues women have, except multiplied
>>
>>36225042
probably all three, that and rape accusations even if you've never touched her if you piss her off or getting other guys involved and telling them that you're abusive. then you get your ass beat on top of everything else
>>
>>36224614
You don't seem like a mentally sound person yourself. Is the idea that people want to sex you up so repulsive?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.